The Future VirMan tracks I would like to see!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Before going to sleep (seeing that it is 2.15 am here 😆) I am going to make one last post! 

These are just a list of future tracks I would like to see in the episode. 

-Swamini Bua introducing *to be* Virat's wife
-Virat's wife is not evil but eventually turns nasty seeing VirMan's strong relationship
-Introduction of a new guy character (maybe Virat's *to be* wife's brother) who likes Maanvi
-Maanvi forcing herself to marry that guy so she won't ruin Virat's future
-VirMan eventually realizing that they can't live without each other and finally confessing their love!

You never know...I might right an OS/SS/FF on this. I'm not sure yet whether I will write it or not but if I did, would you like to read it?! Again, I can't promise anything.

Is this what you want in VirMan's future track as well? Please share your thoughts with us ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice thought..but i guess v already have 2 vamps against virmans relationship dnt wnt it to b dragged any further...seriously its high time that they confess or atleast  virat knows abt maanvi's feelings for him...other wise it will b like 'DMG' which i never liked cz of the same track u were talking abt...no offense but this is something which is already shown in the past ..& this show has been giving pleasent surprises by good epis..dnt want them to ruin it... Edited by Syed695 - 11 years ago
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hyee I just wanna see VirMan together that's it ðŸ˜†