Jughead incapable to do anything...

Posted: 11 years ago
Jughead is incapable of doing anything...i think  frm todays episode jughead lost even this job...
now he did panga with college dean, now panga with senior doc...doesnt he have common sense?

Is his ego more important than his job? what if he is in a middle of an critical operation and goes in his trance mode with his ego flashbacks? Who does he think he is?

MS toh gaya ab MBBS ke job ke bhi vaande hey ...

Its not even two weeks since he joined SNG...n itna attitude...i agree the senior doc was also too much rude...but still jughead is the junior and new employee...he should take all this calmly.. Even the ghass kaantney wala (grass cutter) has more common sense than jughead .I am sure now the senior doc or the HR would blurt out that they gave him job because of doc gauri's  request..I had anticipated this earlier..in one of my replies in a thread...

You know one day when jagya used to study for MBBS in Mumbai...when he returned to Jaitsar..he told one of his friends or anandi saying...mujhe is gaon main baithkar kauwe nahi udaane hai...abhi lagta hai he is fit for only kauwe udaane wala job...

Edited by AshBendre - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes the way he treated his friends remember
such a disgusting man he was back then.. he is getting backkk I know i should be enjoying this but honestly i am more afraid for ansh than revenge
menusingh thumbnail
yes senior doc were rude...lekin dear job karte yeh itni norma l c baat hai...jagya can"t compromise with his ego...chala assistant doc banne,,

today scene was so rubbish jagat mbbs kaise ban gaya...
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly I agree with you. Jagat is a limit. you can't get everytime reasonable people, you don't retaliate like that, especially when he is your boss. But i love that tamacha taht gauri gave him, after he had a row wioth the senior! She said "its my mistake I got you job here πŸ˜†", that too in front of the entire team. Today gauri is my favourite character πŸ˜†
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: menusingh

yes senior doc were rude...lekin dear job karte yeh itni norma l c baat hai...jagya can"t compromise with his ego...chala assistant doc banne,,

today scene was so rubbish jagat mbbs kaise ban gaya...

He has done MBBS, has not completed his MS
shalluuu thumbnail
gauri did great today

that senior doc was rude but if our father speak in this way sometime kya hum unka gala pakdhate h...

jagat has lost respect for everyyone...and good gauri at the last u told him that his job is due to u...jagat is incapable of doing anything...
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshBendre

Its not even two weeks since he joined SNG...n itna attitude...i agree the senior doc was also too much rude...but still jughead is the junior and new employee...he should take all this calmly..

I think all organizations function according to authority structures ... no elderly doctor would like a junior doc challenging him like that in front of other junior docs about which medicine to be given...

Jagat's real problem is that he exalts his own intelligence and reasoning capacity above authority and it will never be tolerated in an organization.   Even if he wanted to suggest something, he cant suggest it as an equal... he could have phrased it as a question "in such a situation, what would you feel about this drug sir ?  Is it too risky? Does it have side effects" (as if he is trying to learn something)... Here he started talking as if he is trying to teach the elderly doctor.   And even within that he has to follow a protocol, where he first goes through gauri, and then to the senior doctor. He cant just bypass his boss.

And the senior doctor was right ... he is trying to explain a life-saving surgery... and jagat is daydreaming... this is not something that one can read over at night...
Originally posted by: shalluuu

gauri did great today

that senior doc was rude but if our father speak in this way sometime kya hum unka gala pakdhate h...

jagat has lost respect for everyyone...and good gauri at the last u told him that his job is due to u...jagat is incapable of doing anything...

I totally agree with u shaluu...jagat has no sense at all...he still feels that he should be treated as a prince (same way how dadisa treated him in jaitsar in childhood) all ways by everyone...stupid moron...
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

yes the way he treated his friends remember

such a disgusting man he was back then.. he is getting backkk I know i should be enjoying this but honestly i am more afraid for ansh than revenge

i know yaar suchi...i am now very scred of Ansh...yeh anandi bhi jaldi marriage proposal accept nahi karegi😑

As Jughead ki poori tayyari hai to return to his 'ROOTS'  to do kauwe udaane wala job...i still dont belive he is dadisa's grandosn n bhairav's son..they are soo hardworking and he is sooo lazy..😑
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think he is mentally ill..he needs treatment!! otherwise i don think any normal person hold the collar of his senior doctor! πŸ˜•