Very Important

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys,

as you all know we here in U.S  saw the holi screen this week, it showed disha getting sick wit the bhag barfi, dk thinks she's pregnant says all bora bahla to her.

then he burns the contract paper πŸ˜•of his and disha's marriage, did he really do that help me out here all viewers from India?

if he did burned the contract does it means that dk and disha are not husband n wife, or r they still husband n wife?πŸ˜•

please do reply i'm sort of confused my self. heheheπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
well well they can get another copy of the contract done
Asian Princess thumbnail
yupp he did burn the contract papers πŸ˜• hmmm......but they still married lolll the story lines confusing
coolbuddy thumbnail

Hi Jaslove

The contract was made in 2 copies. Disha holds d 2nd copy still. I think d contract doesn't matter any more. By the way, they got married in a true Hindu rituals with 7 pheras n stuff. Isn't there marriage legal. In d last episode D's thinking 2 herself whether she is the real bahu of Sehgal khandan when pointed out by Pori. Why ?????/πŸ˜•

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As far as I know Pre nuptial agreements are anyways not legal in India. So technially speaking DK and Dish are married. Oh I forget, am not supposed to use my brains and think logically (for any serial for that matter) oops...πŸ˜‰

Swathi

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think there still married!!!

love eran!!!

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
fingers crossed!!

im think so!!

actually im sure!!

she still wears the maglasutra!!

Ands sindoor!!

Fingers crossed!!

No im sure!!

Luv Mad!!
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
that;s the same thing happening in canada i think they are showing the same episodes 
memsaab thumbnail
Disha has her copy of the contract with her.. a marriage is not over unless somebody files a divorce. They MUST file a divorce even if it is a contract marriage. It was just a cotract between Disha and DK that they would do their part of work in six months. If you watch the before marriage scene.. all detail is there..
Jaslove thumbnail

thanks so much guys, finally peace to my heart.

i thought there was only one contract copy but looks like disha has the second copy.

thks.πŸ˜†