Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 216

Sanam.Mehra1

Sanam.Mehra1

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Virat should be spending time with Maanvi not Trishna no wonder she's jealous.. Thanks for the pm awesome as always Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 94)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..nikki_vijay..

IF-Dazzler

..nikki_vijay..

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
seems like manvi is maya nad trishana is manvi LOL
nice continue soon and pm me!!!

missmystic

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
How Besharam Is Trishna PMS That Too When Virat Is There Yuck
Seems As If Manvi Is Really Upset Possessive Huh
Loved It Seems As If Virat Has To Make Up To Manvi For Spending His Tym With The Loser Leaving Manvi Out
Update Soon And PM Me Please
And If Possible Get Rid Off This LowLife Trishna
Thanksz xx

missmystic

--Suhani--

Goldie

--Suhani--

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
nice part...plz continue soon...

missmystic

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hey its amazing!!
Bt after Raj nw Trishna is getting on my nerves...Angry
Cont soon..

missmystic

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
great update!!!

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

~Chapter 22~

Manvi stood outside on the balcony trying to calm herself down. She closed her eyes trying to wash away the thoughts of Trishna and Virat reminding herself that she was engaged to Virat and he was hers and just hers.

Manvi opened her eyes as she felt a muscly arm wrap around her waist holding her tightly as if to never let go. She felt her anger vanish within seconds as Virat came closer to her softly kissing the side of her neck and entangling his fingers in her hair. His hair brushed against her face causing her to shudder with delight. He then moved his fingers from her hair to her hands slowly caressing it. Manvi, don't give in so easily she thought as she pushed herself away from his warm embrace and the fiery pecks which now felt like bullets hitting her hard against her skin.

She moved away avoiding his confused gaze and walked inside to her room trying to get away from him.

"Manvi." Virat's voice was no less than a whisper as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards him before pushing her against a wall so there was no escape. Manvi struggled as she tried to free herself from his arms. "Why are you doing this Manvi?"

Manvi stood there quietly, still looking away. Virat cupped her face and bought it to face his. "I know you came to my room yesterday." This time Manvi's eyes opened wide and looked up at his piercing eyes. "Talk to me Manvi, please don't do this to me." His eyes were now soft and searching hers for answers. He let go of her arms and she felt her legs drop to floor. Virat followed and sat beside her holding onto her hands.

"It's just that ever since Trishna came it feels like you're not spending time with me."

"It's only been one day since she's been here and you already feel like this?" A hint of laughter escaped from Virat.

"It's not funny. First she places the ring on your finger, then talks behind my back and thinks that I'm not hot enough for you, then you too have a lovely time together early in the morning." Manvi felt herself starting to get even more frustrated as she looked at Virat's smile.

"Look, she's my best friend and I know she won't do anything wrong. And about what happened, she didn't intentionally place the ring on my finger, she has no idea about rituals and customs, secondly since when do you care about what people think about you and thirdly we were just having some fun in the morning."

"So you're saying that I'm not fun?" Manvi got up and crossed her arms.

"Manvi, it's not that'"

"Go and have fun with Trishna, after all I'm not like her who is so hot and entertaining." Manvi sarcastically commented and left the room in a huff.  As she left the room she bumped into Trishna.

"Manvi, have you seen Virat?" She asked as she played around with her phone.

"Yeah, he's inside waiting for you."

"For me?" Trishna looked up at Manvi confused and then looked up at Virat who appeared behind Manvi.

"You were looking for me Virat?"

"Yes Trishna, I was thinking, how about we go into my room and play a few games on my iPad." Manvi looked up at Virat in fury.

"Sure Virat that would be fun."

"See Manvi, this is what you call fun." He walked right past Manvi and linked his arms with Trishna walking away leaving Manvi alone.

Jeevika stood near Manvi's room observing the tension between the two.

"Who does he think of himself?" Manvi paced around the room fidgeting with her fingers. She was furious with Virat for going away with Trishna like that. It was lunch time now and Manvi vowed to not eat a single thing until Virat apologized.

"Mannu, come on, it's time for lunch."

"Di, I don't want to eat."

"Mannu, you have to eat, come on."

"Diii, please, I'm not eating anything." Manvi closed the door shut and then jumped onto the bed burying her head into the pillow. She remembered Trishna's words from last night and felt herself wanting to show her that she was perfect for Virat and she too could be hot just like her. Manvi got up and went into her wardrobe. She looked at her clothes and then at Jeevika's scanning through the range of clothing. As she looked through the wardrobe, her eyes set on a ruby red mini dress with a sweetheart neckline. Perfect she thought.

"Where's Manvi?" Beeji asked Jeevika as everyone sat down. Virat looked up at the empty chair as he heard Manvi's name.

"She said that she doesn't want to eat."

"Doesn't want to eat, why what happened, is everything alright?" Beeki asked concerned. Virat looked at Jeevika feeling guilty. Maybe I shouldn't have said all of those things he thought.

"She hasn't even eaten anything properly since morning."

"Let me call Manvi."

"Beeji, I'll go and get Manvi." Virat stood up and went up the stairs.

Manvi looked at herself in the mirror placing her hands on her hips. She paired the dress with black heels and a plain silver necklace and her hair was tied up with loose curls coming down. She twirled around smiling to herself as she looked at her reflection. "I too can be hot, I too can be fun. What does Trishna even think of herself, that she's some kind of a supermodel?" Manvi pouted in the mirror and twirled around again. As she did so the door opened and Manvi turned around to see Virat standing there at the door.

<<<<Previous                   _________________     Next>>>>

Thanx for reading guys, hope you guys liked it.

Dont forget to:

comment

add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 27 July 2012 at 11:50am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30mavrick94jaasz_25sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelariyashaansham24mizznaPhoenixAshscreen22nai1311_ysp--Lalz--chandana123Sanam.Mehra1isha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesqwerty012ArroshaAngeline124IPKKND_Pyaarniayadavvamps1996zaira_virmanarhifandebiGreen_chilleslove_zainabhilasha143sha19MTBT_12071316shabana20Aashika_virmankusharberrymika17arohi16aysha1989virman-fanshaimah~~BaBy~AnGel~~luvzindagiSnehal_wadelaynakinny_ranvirsweets1126Adenah.NiShalneha fan1cutie_mahimahooriia_xJannat94shona_virmanlittlesmileKanwal_chohanSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy--Antu-_-Aslan-preethisRach-dclove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d_keertu_.SalmanDeewani.

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Loved it...haaayeee..cant wait till the next updateDay Dreaming

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top