Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 216

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Aaww Thank God Bua is Nice I Hope its Not No Plan Or Anything But Viraman Are Too Cute And Virat Blushing So Sweet
Updatesoon And PM Me Please
Thanksz xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 84)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Virman Engagement..wow..
nice update...

love virat...

waiting to knw d new twist.

thanx for pm...

missmystic

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Virman Engagement!! Amazing..Embarrassed
Will be waiting for the next partSmile

missmystic

Arrosha

Arrosha

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Read all the parts together awosome story
Can't beleive Raj can do some thing like this
At first he trouble Tanya and now MAnvi
but thank god Virat&Viren came to rescue at right time.
can't wait for next part plz plz 

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alicemath

so finally virman z getting engaged...yiippiieee...Dancing
n swamini bua sounds pretty nice in ur story...
luvd the part whr viren wz teasing a blushing virat...Blushing
hope dat creep raj doesnt pop out frm anywhr...Angry

didnt recieve pm for dis update ...Cry
plzzz do cont soon n plllz plzzz dont 4get to pm me wen ya updateSmile

Hey,
thank for liking and im really sorry aout the pm thing, i didnt realise that i missed out a name, sorry again and will defo pm you next time Smile

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

~Chapter 20~

Manvi and Virat stood side by side with the two families around them. Jeevika stood by Manvi and Viren by Virat. Virat glanced up at Manvi admiring her. Viren and Jeevika noticed their eyes lingering on each other and they both couldn't help but push the two from either side so that they both collided together.

"Bhai!"

"Di!"

Viren and Jeevika gave each other a hi-five and laughed at the couple who were starting to become shy. Virat's dadaji stepped forward and the pair took his blessings.

"Manvi beta, we are happy to have you in our family." He hugged her and Manvi smiled happy that everything was going smoothly.

"I think we should begin the ring ceremony." Beeji interrupted the small giggles and presented a tray decorated with pink petals and a gold box open with a ring. Swamini Bua also presented a replica of the tray.

"Virat." Swamini motioned the tray towards Virat smiling and Virat took hold of the ring from the box. He took hold of Manvi's hand and started to place the ring on her finger. A round of applause surrounded them. Virat moved forward to kiss Manvi on the cheek and another round of applause erupted and this time whistling from Viren and Jeevika.

Manvi took hold of the ring from Beeji and started to place the ring on Virat's finger.

"Wait." A voice came from behind and Manvi stopped the ring halfway through Virat's finger. Everyone turned around to see a tall lady standing wearing a short black mini dress. She was also heavily made up and her hair hung in rolled clusters. Her nails were painted black and contrasted with her fair complexion. "How's it possible to start the engagement without me." Her voice was hoarse and harsh.

"Trishna." Virat looked at her and grinned. She walked over towards Manvi and Virat and smiled.

"Virat, this is not fair, you invited me to your engagement and you're starting without me." Virat let go of Manvi's hand and went over to hug her. As he did so, the ring dropped out of his finger.  

"Trishna, this is wrong timing. Now hurry, we need to start." Swamini Bua hushed away to the other side.

"Mum, sorry, it took me a while to get ready. But now I'm here." Trishna twirled around and Swamini looked at her annoyed. Manvi stood in confusion and look at Trishna.

"Manvi, this is Trishna, Swamini Bua's daughter and my best friend." Virat introduced Trishna and Manvi nodded giving a slight smile.

"Correction, adopted daughter. Hi Manvi, nice to meet you." Trishna placed forward and hand and Manvi took hold of it.

"Nice to meet you too." Manvi felt herself feel nervous.

"Trishna, this isn't the time for introductions, we're in the middle of an engagement." Swamini Bua placed a hand on Trishna. She stepped back and nodded.

"Arey, where's the ring?" Beeji looked around, searching for the ring.

"It must have dropped out." Jeevika started to search for the ring as well.

"Manvi, how could you be so careless." Beeji whispered. Manvi looked guilty.

"Here it is." Trishna held the ring in her hand grinning. She walked over to Virat and then placed it on his finger. Swamini Bua gasped.

"Trishna, what do you think you're doing. This is an engagement ring." Swamini furiously looked at Trishna and walked over to Virat. Manvi looked at the ring on Virat's finger and could feel herself wanting to tear up.

"Ooops, sorry, who cares anyway?"

"Who cares? Trishna, what is wrong with you?" Swamini shook Trishna by the shoulders.

"Oh come on mum, it's just a ring, I hope you don't mind Manvi."

Manvi looked down avoiding Trsihna's eyes.

"Everyone relax." Virat stepped forward and took hold of the ring. "Manvi." He handed her the ring and she took hold of it still in shock of what had just happened. She took hold of the ring and placed the ring on his finger. There was applause in the room but it wasn't as loud as it should have been.

"The engagement is done, now can we move onto the food. I'm hungry." Trishna's stomach rumbled and she looked innocently at Swamini Bua.

"Trishna, is this what I taught you." Swamini took hold of Trishna and dragged her away furious by her behavior.

"Umm, I think we should move onto the food." Viren interrupted. "Please everyone, take a seat and enjoy. Manvi, why don't you go and take a seat aswell." Manvi nodded and was about to walk towards the table when Virat's hand stopped her. He took hold of her hand and smiled taking her to the family table. Manvi looked away and followed her hand around his slightly loose.

Everyone took their seats and Trishna and Swamini Bua appeared.

"Manvi beta, I am sorry about what happened." Swamini Bua went over to Manvi and hugged her.

"It's okay Bua." Swamini let go and motioned Trishna to step forward.

"Sorry Manvi." She looked at Manvi showing no guilt.

"It's okay Trishna." Manvi looked away. She was angry with Trishna for what she had done but she didn't want to spoil her day.

Trishna took a seat and sat down next the other side of Virat.

"Sorry Trishna, you can talk to Virat all you want later on, but today is my Bhai's engagement and I will be with Bhai for the rest of the evening."

"But Viren'"

"Trishna, Viren is right, you sit here, and your name card is here anyway." Swamini Bua took hold of Trishna and took her to the opposite side.

The waiter arrived and the food was served. Jeevika appeared and took hold of Virat's plate and took it away.

"You and Manvi are almost going to get married, get used to sharing the same plate." Jeevika laughed and placed Manvi's plate between Manvi and Virat. Virat looked at Manvi and Manvi smiled feeling relaxed.

"But Virat doesn't like sharing." Trishna looked at Virat and Manvi and Swamini gave a look at Trishna.

"Things have changed Trishna." Virat laughed and took hold of Manvi's hand and kissed it. He took hold of a spoon and took a bit of the gajar halwa and placed it in Manvi's mouth. Manvi smiled and then fed Virat a bit of the halwa. The family looked at the couple pleased and then carried on with their own business. Virat moved in to lean closer to Manvi.

"Remember when I fed you in the caf." Manvi blushed remembering the time in the caf where he fed her pastries.

"What was that Virat, speak a little louder." Viren nudged Virat. "Okay, okay, you guys can carry on with your romance." Virat smiled and continued to feed Manvi.

<<<<Previous                _________________                 Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

comment

add me as a buddy for future update

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 26 July 2012 at 6:22am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30mavrick94lakhanikomalGulrukhsns_ghjaasz_25abc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelariyashaansham24ShruthigowdamizznaAthira_Lalmonmayur247PhoenixAsh--Lalz--screen22js1234arhifandebiShwtychandana123Sanam.Mehra1isha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesmitrali_virmankushal88sha19Angeline124IPKKND_PyaarniayadavMTBT_12071316vamps1996kusharberryAashika_virmanmika17arohi16Ruchi-interestaysha1989virman-fanshaimahshabana20luvzindagiCaptain_Parisweets1126laynacutie_mahimaneha fan1shilpa09..ManoBilli..Jannat94shona_virmanlittlesmileKanwal_chohan-Aswathy-preethisRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diesLumzzpreity_d_keertu_.SalmanDeewani.

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Amazing update, i loved it, please continue :)
And lol Viren at the end LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic_keertu_

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE!!! CONTINUE SOON AND THANSKFOR THE PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitha_tootymissmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top