Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg raj is back now don't know what mess they r gonna create loved viraat's care for maanvi continue soon
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...
but i hav a small doubt ...
r these two creeps upto sumthin...raj n trishna...😑
gud dat atleast beeji also knws the truth...
lvd the overprotective side of virat...😳
plzz cont soon n thnx a loot for the pm!!!!
...Mallu... thumbnail
Niceee <3 Greattt ...
PhoenixAsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM!!!
I'm so sorry, I don't always comment; I rarely do in fact. *holds ears and does sit-down-stand-up-thingys* I really do try and read updates regularly and I think you do a marvelous job with this story. πŸ‘
VirMaan are so adorable 😍
Please keep me on the PM list even though I comment irregularly and sometimes just hit the like button after reading 😳

missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PhoenixAsh

Thank you for the PM!!!
I'm so sorry, I don't always comment; I rarely do in fact. *holds ears and does sit-down-stand-up-thingys* I really do try and read updates regularly and I think you do a marvelous job with this story. πŸ‘
VirMaan are so adorable 😍
Please keep me on the PM list even though I comment irregularly and sometimes just hit the like button after reading 😳

Thank you so much and your totally forgiven, like I said, I'm not expecting a comment on each and every one and I'm glad you do take your time out to comment and I have read some of your previous comments so I will defo be keeping you on the list πŸ˜ƒ
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: missmystic

Thank you and I'm very sorry about the PM thing, your not the only one, for some reason
I always seem to miss someone because of the growing buddy list so I have decided to make a new list and you will defo be on there because I know your a regular commentor. Sorry once again 😊

I understand dear plz dnt say sorry... It just ok, actually i loved ur update n read as soon as possible wen u update, only dat why i told u... Thanx 4 remembering me. ❀️
Green_chilles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
virman dont sail that easy ... there should be hindrance...that makes this story special...loved it...

sathya.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I am on holiday at the moment. So no time to comment much. I am loving your story. Please add me to your PM list.
missmystic thumbnail
Originally posted by: jannat89

I understand dear plz dnt say sorry... It just ok, actually i loved ur update n read as soon as possible wen u update, only dat why i told u... Thanx 4 remembering me. ❀️

Aww thank you so much πŸ€—
missmystic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sathya.s

Hey, I am on holiday at the moment. So no time to comment much. I am loving your story. Please add me to your PM list.

Thank you for letting me know, just added you to my listπŸ˜ƒ