Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 216

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missmystic

Originally posted by littles12

Yaaayyy u updated
Omg omg omg virat beat up raj that creepy
That's wat he deserved I'm so happy
But y such a short chapter though
Can't wait for the new entries but before that 
Can we get a whole chapter of virrman romance or half
Nd next chapter must be longer
Update sooonn
u noe whenever im reading ur updates i feel like im watching it
ur that good
honestly u should become a real author write ur own books u get really famous guranteed...

Sorry for the short update will try and do a longer one soon Smile...
Yup, VirMan romance will be coming up soon now and hopefully you all will like it...
Awww thank you so much for the kind words that really means a lot and im glad you
appreciate my work and thank you sooo much for the compliment Hug

no problem... i have forgiven u for the short chapter...heheWinkLOL
yaayyya virman romanceEmbarrassed
dont worry im 100% sure i will love it
have faith in ur self girl...hehehehWink
honestly i think those words werent enough u derserve a lot more
i feel honored that u replied to my comment
u work is just so good that everyone will have to appreciate
u now first i didnt knoe how to appreciate ur work because
u had just left me speechless with the wounderful portrayal of
ur characters feelings nd i just wrote
u truly r a talented writer no jokeLOLLOLLOL
update soon...sorry for blabbing hoped u arent getting creeped out by meEmbarrassed               

Edited by littles12 - 22 July 2012 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 80)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Aww... thnx God now Raj is nt here...Tongue
Well when Virat is there not to fear,,,Wink
I read last two parts together... loved it..!
Awesome work sweets..Smile

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missmystic

Yaaayyy u updated
Omg omg omg virat beat up raj that creepy
That's wat he deserved I'm so happy
But y such a short chapter though
Can't wait for the new entries but before that 
Can we get a whole chapter of virrman romance or half
Nd next chapter must be longer
Update sooonn
u noe whenever im reading ur updates i feel like im watching it
ur that good
honestly u should become a real author write ur own books u get really famous guranteed...

Sorry for the short update will try and do a longer one soon Smile...
Yup, VirMan romance will be coming up soon now and hopefully you all will like it...
Awww thank you so much for the kind words that really means a lot and im glad you
appreciate my work and thank you sooo much for the compliment Hug

no problem... i have forgiven u for the short chapter...heheWinkLOL
yaayyya virman romanceEmbarrassed
dont worry im 100% sure i will love it
have faith in ur self girl...hehehehWink
honestly i think those words werent enough u derserve a lot more
i feel honored that u replied to my comment
u work is just so good that everyone will have to appreciate
u now first i didnt knoe how to appreciate ur work because
u had just left me speechless with the wounderful portrayal of
ur characters feelings nd i just wrote
u truly r a talented writer no jokeLOLLOLLOL
update soon...sorry for blabbing hoped u arent getting creeped out by meEmbarrassed               

Hehe, no your most definitely not creeping me out LOL Thank you so much for the kind words again, i cant tell you how i glad i feel reading your praise for my work. Will update soon Big smile

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

~Chapter 19~

Specially for littles12 Smile

2 weeks later'

"Di, where's my jewelry, I can't find it." Manvi searched around the dressing table opening drawers and empting them out.

"Mannu, what are you doing, you're going to make a mess." Jeevika appeared with a beautiful gold set with pink gems encrusted into the delicate design.

"Thank you Di, I don't know what I would do if you weren't there." Jeevika hugged Manvi and smiled. She placed the necklace around her and went onto place the earrings.

"Jeevika Beta." Beeji walked into the room and smiled looking at the two sisters. "Manvi, you look so beautiful, nazar na lage." Beeji walked over to Manvi and kissed her forehead. Manvi could feel a tear drop come out of her eye feeling emotional.

"Arey pagli, you're crying today. Today's your engagement not you're wedding, leave some tears for then." Manvi and Jeevika hugged Beeji tightly and started to laugh.

"Jeevika, can you come out for a moment, there's something I need help with." Jeevika nodded and went outside along with Beeji.

Manvi started to place the pink bangles onto her arms. She was dressed in a pink chaniya choli that had gold embroidery. Her hair was in an up do and decorated with small pink flowers. Manvi smiled blushing to herself.

The door behind her creaked open.

"Arey Di, your back, can you tie the string of my blouse." Manvi carried on putting on the bangles not looking up.

Suddenly her heart started to beat faster as a hand delicately touched her back gently stroking it before tying the string. Manvi shuddered at the touch and turned around.

"Virat!" Manvi exclaimed. Virat grinned as he looked at Manvi's surprised expressions.

"You look beautiful today." Virat kissed her forehead admiring his going to be fianc.

"You shouldn't be here, what if someone comes in."

"Well then let them. Only I should be the first to look at you." Manvi blushed as he moved in closer. She could smell his aftershave and closed her eyes breathing in the heaven scent. Virat placed his fingers around hers and then placed her hand on his chest.

"I love you Manvi." He whispered. Manvi opened her eyes slowly and placed her other hand on his chest.

"I love you too Virat." They both grinned and then untangled from each other. Virat still had the same flirty smile on his face.

"You nervous?" Virat asked as he took hold of a gold anklet and placed it around her ankle.

"No, not really." Manvi replied. "Well maybe, I'm more nervous in meeting your Bua."

"She's not that bad, you just need to get to know her."

"Has she arrived yet from USA?"

"Her plane should have arrived, she should be here soon." Virat finished placing both the ankles and then getting up. He then took hold Manvi's arm and placed a gold bangle.

"Virat, what's this?" Manvi looked at the gold bangle touching it gently and looking at the elegant design.

"This is for you. It was my mums and now I'm passing it down to you." He smiled and placed his hand on her wrist.

"Virat, this is, this is so beautiful."

"You like it?"

"I love it?" Manvi bent over to hug Virat and kissed him on his cheek.

"Nope, that won't do." Virat looked at Manvi innocently.

"Sorry, that's all you get for now." Manvi lightly pushed him and got up. Virat grabbed hold of her and pulled her back. He inched closer to her with a smirk as Manvi tried to struggle away from him not giving in so easily.

Manvi and Virat both jumped as Jeevika appeared at the door. Manvi looked guilty and moved away from Virat turning red.

"Virat, what are you doing here?" Jeevika questioned looking closely at Virat and trying to act firm.

"Sorry'I accidently 'came into the wrong room." Virat stuttered as he tried to give an answer. Jeevika tried to stop her laughter from escaping. Virat moved towards the door and walked out hurriedly. Jeevika started to laugh and walked over to Manvi.

"Mannu.." Jeevika looked at Manvi nudging her who was looking away trying to hide her smile. A knock came on the door. Beeji appeared along with a tall woman. She was heavily made up with pin straight hair and was wearing a cream salwar.

"Manvi beta, this is Virat's Bua, Swamini Ji." Manvi straightened herself and walked towards Swamini. Manvi could feel herself shaking inside as she approached her.

"Namaste Bua." Manvi folded her hands and then went forward to touch her feet.

"Manvi, it's so nice to meet you." She looked at Manvi and smiled and kissed her on her cheeks. Manvi felt relieved. "Hmm, Virat has a good taste in girls. Welcome to the family dear." Manvi smiled starting to feel relaxed.

"The engagement is about to start, we should get going." Beeji insisted.

"Yes Beeji, I'll be downstairs." Swamini nodded and walked off.

"Manvi, let's go." Jeevika placed an arm around Manvi and steered her out towards the stairs. Manvi breathed deeply feeling nervous.

"What happened Mannu?" Jeevika asked feeling concerned.

"I'm getting engaged."

"Nervous."

"Yes"

"Well don't be, everything will be fine."

"What if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing will go wrong Mannu, now watch where you're going, you don't want to trip while you go down the stairs."

Manvi walked down the stairs still feeling the butterflies in her stomach. She looked at the decorated hallway which was beautifully filled with pink flowers and drapes. Manvi caught a glimpse of Virat standing there wearing a white sherwani. She couldn't help but think that he looked even hot than he usually was. Virat caught her eye and smiled. Viren who was beside him nudged him as Virat's eyes were glued onto Manvi.

"Virat, hellooo." Viren clicked his fingers in front of Virat. He snapped out and looked at Viren.

"Bhai, why did you have to disturb me now?"

"Virat, mere bhai, control yaar, you can stare at Manvi all day after you get married. Okay." Virat punched Viren lightly and smiled to himself.

"Virat, you're blushing." Viren started to laugh as he looked at Virat.

"Stop it bhai, at least spare me for today."

Jeevika and Manvi appeared along with all the other family members crowding around the couple.

<<<<Previous               _____________________   Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

Comment
Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love
-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 09 August 2012 at 10:56am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94jaasz_25sidhant_VirmanNishalDOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77DannyelaShruthigowdaanushka30mayur247ivhnajPhoenixAshscreen22--Lalz--Sanam.Mehra1vanilla.icejs1234arhifandebiShwtyvamps1996love_zainabhilasha143sha19qwerty012ArroshaRose_TandonAngeline124IPKKND_Pyaarniayadavlafizakateyesmisakinishi12345Ruchi-interestmika17arohi16Aashika_virmanRadharadaykusharberryshabana20luvzindagiaysha1989virman-fanshaimahlaynakinny_ranvircutie_mahimaneha fan1hooriia_x..ManoBilli..Jannat94shilpa09Kanwal_chohanshona_virmanSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-Rach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemath-PhoenixD-..Zainab..love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
wow engagement??? Party
bua can be so sweet???
viraat blushing..Blushing
loved it yaar!!!!
i read it before your pm... Embarrassed

missmystic

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
*EDITED*

Awww they are going to get engage..Dancing
And Bua is nice here... well thats sounds good..!
And i guess now Virika will also fall in love.? LOL
Am thinking too much.. lol.
but lovely update.. loved it!Big smile

Edited by Pooja_Ch - 23 July 2012 at 6:27am

missmystic

Angeline124

Angeline124

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Swamini bua is so nice! and virmans engagement. Great continue soon

missmystic

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
nice post!!! thanks for the pm and continuee soon!!

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top