Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 216

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

~Chapter 3~

"Manvi Chuadary, your next." Manvi got up from her seat ready to take her interview. She was nervous and her palms were sweating. As she walked into the conference room she could almost hear her sister Jeevika calling out for her. "You can do it Mannu, I know you can." She felt relieved as her sister was the only person who could make her feel stronger and braver. She confidently walked into the room and there before her sat two men and a lady. Manvi went to shake their hands before taking a seat.

"Hello, I'm Manvi Chaudary, it's a pleasure meeting you."

"Pleasure meeting you too, please have a seat." The lady looked sternly at Manvi before opening up a file and browsing through the content.

"So Manvi, can we have quick look at your CV?" The man asked. Manvi started to lose the confidence and her palms started to sweat even more.

"I'm sorry. Actually today at the train station, my bag got exchanged with someone else's and my CV is in that bag." Manvi started to feel frightened. Trying to keep calm, she smiled and hoped they would forgive her. The three judges looked at each other and then looked at Manvi.

"How could you be so careless? Here at Vadhera Music Ltd we hire people who are organised and hardworking. Not someone who is careless and makes excuses."

"I'm sorry sir. Please believe me; I am not trying to make excuses. My bag did get exchanged. You can ask me the questions, I will answer them. Please give me a change. I really want this job and I am hardworking and organised." Manvi begged, trying to convince them to change their mind.

"I'm sorry, but how can we inquire you if we have no proof. You have no certificates or references. Sorry, but we cannot offer you the job."

"Please, I just need one day to prove to you that I am a capable person. Please." Manvi was almost in tears.

"Sorry Manvi." The lady had no sign of sympathy. "Pam, can you please send in the next candidate."

Manvi walked away from the room feeling disheartened. She wiped away her tears and clutching hold of her purse tightly. She looked at her phone and found three missed calls from an unknown number. Manvi redialled the number.

"Hello, I had a few missed calls from this number. May I know who this is?"

"Hello, is this Manvi Chaudary?"

"Yes, speaking"

"I'm calling from the Vadhera Mansion. Your bag has been exchanged with Virat sir's bag and he has invited you to come over to the Vadhera mansion to collect your bag."

"Oh, that's great news. I'll come right now."

"Okay ma'am, and please do bring Virat sir's bag."

"Thank you and I will do." Manvi started to feel excited. If she could meet Virat Vadhera then maybe she could explain her situation and get herself a job. She quickly called for a taxi and went back home grinning a huge smile.

"Virat sir, I called Manvi Chaudary. She said that she will be coming right now."

"Good, when she comes's let me know. And where is Viren Bhai?"

"Sir, he is in the main hall doing some paperwork. Shall I call for him?"

"No let it be, you may leave."

Manvi took hold of Virat's bag and dragged it towards the Vadhera Mansion. It was huge, just like Vadhera Music Ltd and had a traditional feel to it. Manvi walked inside and hoped that Virat Vadhera was nice enough to understand. She tried imagining how he would look like. Would he really be as boring as he dull clothing? Manvi walked in and saw a young man sitting down on the sofa going through the paperwork. This must be Virat she thought. She smiled as she noticed that he wasn't wearing black. Instead he was wearing causal polo t-shirt and jeans. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought.

"Hello, Vadhera sir, I'm Manvi, Manvi Chaudary, I've bought your luggage."

"My luggage?" The young man looked confused,

"At the train station remember? Your servant called me to tell me that you have my luggage."

"Oh, that must be Virat'"

"Virat sir, Virat sir, please, give me a job."

"Look, I think that'"

"You see I was supposed to have a job interview at Vadhera Music Ltd but then our luggage got exchanged and now I've been refused a job because I don't have a my CV. Please sir, only you can help me." Manvi carried on blabbing trying to persuade him. She couldn't lose the opportunity.

"Bhai, Bhai, did you see the'."

Manvi turned around hearing the very familiar voice.

"You" they both exclaimed. Manvi and Virat looked furiously at each other.

"So you're here now as well. It's good that you came here, now I'll teach you a lesson." Manvi placed the luggage on the floor and crossed her arms together.

"How dare you, do you even know who I am."

"I don't care who you are. Virat sir, Virat sir, this man has been following me since we met in the train station and I even saw him in your music company. He looks like he is one of you rival. Please help me." The young man looked puzzled as Manvi addressed him.

"Look, Miss Manvi, I think you have a slight misunderstanding. I'm not Virat. I'm Viren. Virat's older brother."

Manvi looked at Viren slightly embarrassed fidgeting with her fingers. "So where is Virat?"

"I'm Virat. Virat Singh Vadhera." Virat crossed his arms and smirked. Manvi turned around shocked wishing that the floor just swallowed her up there an then.

<<<<Previous             _____________________       Next >>>>

Hope you guys like it. Thanx for the amazing comments, you guys really do motivate me.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates.

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 04 July 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalZehra28sns_ghjaasz_25shamzi20abc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelakritika_arviDina98210virmanloveraish-princess-mary9053mizznaAthira_LalmonShruthigowdaivhnajPhoenixAshscreen22--Lalz--vanilla.icesonika_virmannishi12345isha.raj_98js1234arhifandebikateyesmisakiTRND86MTBT_12071316qwerty012Rose_Tandonabhilashapremtulip.floraIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavlits_virmanlove_zainsha19priya_nishalkusharberrynrithyaoAashika_virmanshabana20Krazzy4u786luvzindagiRuchi-interestnavyaalex8~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynakinny_ranvirshaimahaysha1989arul01.Farzi.hooriia_xmannat.urwishcutie_mahimashilpa09..ManoBilli..angel_sofiakalu-deviBewakoofKanwal_chohanshona_virman-GayathriK-preethis-Aswathy-Rach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-sindhyaa.love_never_diessizzysehrish_Littles12_preity_d.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
loved it
superb update
continue soon

Edited by virman-fan - 26 June 2012 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

tulip.flora

tulip.flora

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile
What a face off !!! of virman
curious 2 know abt next part 

missmystic

vanilla.ice

vanilla.ice

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
omg! that was amazing! loved how Manvi throught Viren was Virat. Can't wait to find out how Manvi si going to react!!

missmystic

MTBT_12071316

MTBT_12071316

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Amazing...superb
i m excitd to knw what will hppn nxt
do cntinue soon nd thanx 4 d pm

missmystic

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Ahw, I love misunderstandings,
I hope Viren will advise Virat to hire
Maanvi...

And this was so embarrasing yaar!

missmystic

ivhnaj

Groupbie

ivhnaj

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I always like your updates! They are full of mischief and fun which is lacking right now in the show. So good job! Please continue :)

missmystic

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Aww...I'm loving ur updates...Its becoming awesome by each update...!!

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top