Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 216

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
OMG!! Raj is so cheap!!!!
Poor Maanvi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 75)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Just hate dis raj..he is sick...

VV bros to rescue..
Thanx for pm

missmystic

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

missmystic

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Raj is such a despo! Ouch
Virat should beat him badly! Angry
I so hate Raj! I pity Tanya.. Gosh! 
Continue soon.. Embarrassed

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

~Chapter 18~

"Virat, no, please, let's just go." Manvi pleaded holding onto Virat. Virat was furious that Raj had dared to do something like that and that to, to Manvi.

"Virat calm down. We should call the police." Viren tried to calm down Virat and took out his phone.

"No Bhai, call the police but after I deal with that B******. Bhai, take Manvi home" Virat walked off closing the car door shut. Manvi knocked on the glass window with her arms pleading Virat not to get into any sort of trouble.

"Raj!" Virat screamed as he barged in through the door. Raj got up looking frustrated upon seeing Virat showing no sign of fear. Virat moved forward towards him and grabbed hold of his collar tightly. "How dare you. How dare you even think about touching Manvi." Virat's eyes were full of hatred and revenge. He looked disgusted at Raj and held his collar even tighter almost strangling him.

"Watch it Virat, your so going to regret messing with me." Raj's voice was now threatening. Virat pushed him towards the wall.

"Looks like you forgot the last punch. Let me remind you again." Virat raised his fist and punched Raj who fell onto the floor. His right eye was starting to bruise but he wasn't going to give up. He got up onto his feet and launched himself at Virat. Virat moved to the left and took hold of his arms twisting it tightly and before throwing him to the ground again. Virat took hold of jaw and clenched his fist again punching him hard.

"This is for what you did to Manvi." He raised his fist again and punched him. "And this is what you did to Tanya."

"Tanya." Raj asked confused. His voice was crooked as Virat had his hands wrapped tightly around his neck.

"I know what you did to Tanya. You're so going to pay for everything you've done." Virat took hold of Raj and flung him across the room, hitting him hard on the bookshelves.

"Virat, stop!" A voice shouted behind. Manvi appeared along with Viren and the police.

"Arrest him." The office commanded and took hold of Raj placing handcuffs around his hands. Manvi walked over to Virat and hugged him tightly. She felt a sense of relief being with Virat.

"This isn't over Virat Singh Vadhera." Raj eyes Virat carefully as the office took him away.

"Let's go from here Manvi." Manvi nodded and headed upstairs to collect her items.

"Bhai, you can leave, we'll be back home soon."

"Are you sure Virat."

"Yes Bhai." Viren nodded.

"Call me if you need anything." Virat gave a small smile and then headed upstairs to help Manvi.

Manvi took hold of her suitcase and started to pack it with all her items. Virat stood at the door admiring her.

"You know you can come in." Manvi innocently looked up at him. Virat walked in and wrapped his arm around her. He kissed her slowly and lightly stroked her hair.

"Thank you Virat. If you weren't there then'"

"Ssshhh." Virat placed a finger onto her lips. He grazed his forehead against hers and slowly placed her on the bed. "As long as I am here then you don't need to worry. No one can harm you as long as I'm here, and I'll keep on protecting you no matter what." Manvi looked into his hazel eyes which were full of pure love. She was glad she had someone who loved her so much.

"Come on, let me help you pack, you're coming with me." Manvi hugged him again and then got up to pack her items. Virat's phone started to beep.

"Hey Tanya." Virat and Manvi both spoke in unison as Virat placed the phone on loud speaker.

"Hi Virat,, Manvi, I'm just leaving for London now, I just wanted to thank you guys for everyhting."

"Don't mention it. And now you can go safely to London. Raj won't be there to harm you." Virat replied.

"What do you mean?" Tanya asked in confusion. Virat started to tell her everything that had just happened. "Oh my gosh, Manvi are you okay. Did he hurt you?"

"Tanya I'm fine. Viren and Virat were saved me so everything is fine."

Tanya gave a sign of relief. "Thank god Manvi, well it's a good thing he's in jail. Virat make sure you take of Manvi."

"Will do." Virat and Manvi smiled at each other full of joy and hope.

<<<<Previous              ________________________   Next>>>>

Okay so some of you may be thinking is this the end. The answer is no its not and I will still be adding a few chapters because a new twist is going to be introduced and also some characters to spice things up. So stay tuned.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x

Edited by missmystic - 23 July 2012 at 6:17am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ilyangadlaila889Gulrukhsns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinoAaliiaasidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelariyashaanmary9053Hiba777ShruthigowdaPhoenixAshscreen22Henriettechandana123--Lalz--Sanam.Mehra1cukkylafizaArroshaqwerty012kateyesmisakiarhifandebiisha.raj_98nishi12345love_zainsha19vamps1996Rose_TandonAngeline124abhilashapremniayadavAashika_virmanRadharadaykusharberrymika17arohi16shabana20aysha1989Ruchi-interestluvzindagi~~BaBy~AnGel~~Captain_Parilaynakinny_ranvircutie_mahimaCythereaneha fan1hooriia_xJannat94..ManoBilli..shona_virmanKanwal_chohanRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preethis-PhoenixD-sizzysehrish..Zainab..-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diespreity_d.SalmanDeewani.

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Dis was awesome. Angry young man woho...!! Loved it waiting 4 more twist.

missmystic

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
nice update!!! finally Raj ko punch mila...continuee soon and thanks for the pm!

missmystic

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yaaayyy u updated
Omg omg omg virat beat up raj that creepy
That's wat he deserved I'm so happy
But y such a short chapter though
Can't wait for the new entries but before that 
Can we get a whole chapter of virrman romance or half
Nd next chapter must be longer
Update sooonn
u noe whenever im reading ur updates i feel like im watching it
ur that good
honestly u should become a real author write ur own books u get really famous guranteed...

Edited by littles12 - 22 July 2012 at 1:20pm

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top