Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 216

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Amazing part!!!
Continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 70)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Amazing update! Big smile 
Tanya is just so sweet! Embarrassed
Bloody Raj feel like kicking his ass! -.- 

missmystic

sweets1126

Goldie

sweets1126

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
its awesomeee!!!:) it was very cute update!:)
love it!

missmystic

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

missmystic

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely update<3VirMan+Tanya trio is cute:D

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Heyya guyz... okay I would be lying if i said i was busy... infact  I have been SUPER busy and havent had time to update. I should have updated yesterday but I had problems with the connection... so sorry to all and thanx for the patience :D                            

~Chapter 17~

Manvi woke to the sound of a beautiful song playing in the background. It was familiar and she could feel herself hearing it. She rested for a few more minutes lying in the hotel bed as she closed her eyes.

Tere Hi Saath Chahoon Mein

Har Ek Lamha Katein

Ek Tere Hi Sang Baz Chalein

Dil Ki Yeh Aahatein

Hum Dono Banein Hain Baz

Ek Doosre Kay Liye

Phir Kyun Tune Mujhe

Yehan Fazle Hain Diye

Hum Hain Humsafar

Na Mujhe Chod Kar Jaana

Meine Toh Har Ghadi

Baz Tujhe Zindagi Maana

Virat's velvet voice echoed in her ears as she could feel every word of the song. Manvi slowly opened her eyes as the music stopped and looked at Virat who was now standing over her.

"Good morning" Virat whispered, planting a kiss on her forehead. Manvi smiled and kissed him back.

"Where's Tanya?" Manvi asked looking around the room.

"She's just gone to make a phone call." Manvi stretched her arms and looked at the clock on the wall.

"9:30. Damn, we need to leave." Manvi rushed out of bed only to be stopped by Virat.

"Relax Manvi, it's a Saturday remember? No work today, so you can go back to sleep." Virat pushed her back towards the bed and Manvi got up.

"But we need to get going. We can't stay here in the hotel all day."

"If you want we can." Virat smirked making Manvi blush. She lightly pushed past him and headed for the bathroom.

"Listen, Manvi'" Virat called for Manvi. She turned around as she held onto the bathroom door.

"What?"

"I love you." Virat flew a flying kiss at Manvi and winked.

"Love you to." Manvi slightly lept up and caught it caging it tightly in her fists.

Manvi collected her items and combed her hair in the mirror. She looked over at her phone. 45 missed calls from Raj. She looked disgusted at his name thre her phone in anger in her purse.

"All set Manvi." Tanya walked in as she took hold of her items.

"Yup, all set. Where's Virat?" He's in the other room just making a few calls at work. You know asking about the function yesterday." Manvi made and o shape with her mouth and then got up to leave with Tanya.

"Here Tanya, let me; you shouldn't be carrying things in a situation like this." Manvi took hold of Tanya's bag. Tanya placed a hand on stomach feeling upset.

"It's going to be okay. We're here for you." Manvi placed an arm on her shoulder reassuring Tanya.

"Manvi, I have decided to go to London."

"Is it because you think you're not safe here with Raj?"

"Yeah that's one reason why. I just want to get away from everything and move on. I don't want Raj to be anywhere near me or be a part of my life and my baby's"

"I understand Tanya; I'll support you in whatever you do."

____________________

Virat drove the car towards Manvi's home. He had dropped Tanya at his house that was making arrangements to take the next flight to London. He parked a few spaces away from Manvi's house so that he couldn't see Raj. Manvi placed a hand on Virat's.

"It's going to be okay Virat." Virat sighed looking into Manvi's eyes. He placed his hand on top of hers.

"You can still change your mind and come stay at my house."

"No Virat, its fine."

"If he does anything to you Manvi'"

"He won't, I won't let him and I have you to protect me."

"But I still won't forgive him for what he did to Tanya."

"I won't either, but we need to be careful to mention this to him now. Tanya needs to leave before he finds her and does something." Virat nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I'll call you later, bye." Manvi leaned in to kiss Virat. She could feel his lips trembling as he kissed her and she understood why.

"Manvi" Raj shouted. He ran towards Manvi as she appeared and hugged her tightly. Manvi felt uncomfortable and moved away. "Where were you, why didn't you answer your phone, what the hell happened? Do you know I was so worried? I haven't even slept all night." Manvi looked at the duvet lying on the couch and bits of popcorn and DVDs scattered on the floor.

"I'm fine Raj. There was just a problem with getting back as the roads were closed so we had to stay back in a hotel."

"You mean you and Virat were together in a hotel?" He looked at her and Manvi couldn't make out if he was upset or not. Manvi looked away not answering.

"Its fine, your home now so it doesn't matter. There was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Not now Raj, I just want to go upstairs."

"Please Manvi, just two minutes." He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then opened his eyes again.

"Raj'" Manvi felt frustrated and just wanted to leave.

"Manvi, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time." There was a pause of silence in the room and Manvi raised her eyebrows in confusion. He placed a hand in his pocket and got out a little velvet box. He opened in and inside was a diamond ring with Manvi's name engraved inside.

"I love you Manvi" Manvi was taken aback as she looked at Raj. She was shocked at Raj proposing to her and remembered Tanya's words; "He's in love with someone else." He took the ring from the box and placed it on her finger. He moved forwards and looked into her eyes. Manvi felt even more disgusted that he could do something like this. She took of the ring and threw in on the floor. Raj looked shocked as he looked at the ring drop to the floor.

"I hate you Raj, I hate you." Manvi turned around to leave when Raj held her hand tightly pulling her back.

"Come on Manvi, you know you love me." Manvi felt his arm twist hers tightly.

"No, I don't love you, I love Virat." Manvi shouted trying to free herself.

"Virat, Virat, Virat. How could you do this to me Manvi. I loved you first." He let go of her arm but this time dragging her towards the wall and placing his arms around her.

"Raj please, I love Virat, I don't love you." Manvi started to push him to free herself but unsuccessful. He held her even tighter and was now moving closer to her nuzzling her neck. Manvi screamed trying to get him away from him.

"Manvi, I love you, I love only you." She could feel a sense of desperation in his voice. She pushed him hard and started to run when his hand caught hold of her arm. He pushed her onto the couch and moved on top of her. Manvi started to cry calling out for Virat's name. He took hold of Manvi's mouth and forcefully placed his lips onto her kissing her. Manvi kicked him but he was too strong for her. He moved down to her dress placing his hand on her waist and hurriedly started to unbutton her shirt.

"So this is what you and Virat must have gotten up to last night in the hotel." Manvi carried on kicking him he opened the last button revealing her naked body. Manvi pushed him as hard as she could and knocked him onto the floor. She got up and ran. He grabbed hold of her leg as he lay on the floor but Manvi now had her hand on the door and she opened in banging the door onto his head. She ran down the street wrapping her shirt around her and suddenly bumped into a car.

"Manvi?"

"Viren, help me, help me." Manvi pleaded.

"Get inside." Viren helped Manvi get inside the car. "Let me call Virat." Manvi had tears running down her cheeks whispering Virat's name.

"Virat's nearby, he's coming. Have some water." Viren handed her a bottle of water and she drank the lot in one go. Her breathing was heavy and more tears streamed down.

Viren looked concerned as he looked at Manvi. She could hear car tyres spin hard in the background and turned around to see Virat rush out of his car and run towards Viren's.

"Manvi" he hugged her tightly upon seeing her kissing her forehead. Manvi grabbed onto Virat feeling safe. Virat removed his blazer and wrapped it around Manvi as he saw her holding her shirt around her, trembling. Virat understood what had happened and clenched his fists tightly. "Raj!" He shouted.

<<<<Previous              _________________      Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

comment

add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x

Edited by missmystic - 21 July 2012 at 11:34am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94Gulrukhsns_ghjaasz_25abc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77DannyelaHiba777Athira_Lalmonmary9053sham24-princess-Shruthigowdamayur247PhoenixAshscreen22chandana123Sanam.Mehra1nishi12345kateyesmisakiarhifandebicukkylove_zainsha19Angeline124abhilashapremtulip.floraIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavvamps1996kusharberryAashika_virmansay_cheesemika17arohi16shabana20aysha1989arul01~~BaBy~AnGel~~luvzindagishaimahRuchi-interestsweets1126laynacutie_mahimaneha fan1mannat.urwishCythereahooriia_xBrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94..ManoBilli..Kanwal_chohan-Aswathy-Rach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-ShivRajputpreethisalicemath-PhoenixD-sizzysehrish-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diespreity_d.SalmanDeewani.

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
how could raj? he's such a cheapo thank god viren was there on time!!
loved this update really...
lets see now what our hero will do...
thanx for the pm
update soon m addicted to this ff Embarrassed

Edited by arohi16 - 20 July 2012 at 7:51am

missmystic

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
oh now raj crossed his limits...ab toh virat uski band bajeyega...

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top