Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 216

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Virat Sed I Luv U Aww But Raj What A B****** how Could He Make Tanya Pregnant And Tell Her To Abort Her Child OMG He Is Disgusting Virat Sort Him
owt For Doing This To An Innocent Gurl And For Hitting On Ur Love
But Loved The Beginning So Romantic
Hoping to Hear Manvi Say I Love U Too
Update Soon And PM Me please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 65)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GayathriK-

IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
 It was just superb!!!!
I am sorry I coulndt read your updates as I was on my vacation and I am still not back but I got a chance in between to login and found your update.
And now I feel super happy reading all the parts of your story!
It was amazing!!!
Continue soon and please pm me.
Smile

missmystic

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
it was woww..very nice update...
virat confessed to manvi..
Raj's truth out...very good...

waiting for next update

thanx for pm ...

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

~Chapter 16~

"Raj, that b******"Virat clenched his fist tightly and was about to leave when Manvi stopped him.

"Virat, please, please don't tell Raj. He said he will kill me and the baby if I told you guys." Tanya cried getting up to stop Virat.

"But, how did all this happen' I mean you, Raj?" Manvi was still in shock that Raj could do something like that and she needed answers.

"It was in London, I met Raj in a night club and we both became great friends after that. I also met Virat at that time but it was always Raj I had feelings for. One day my dad found out about me and Raj and told me that I wasn't allowed to see him again. Me and Raj were planning to run away together but our plan was a failure." Tanya started to wipe her tears and Manvi held onto her hand. "I stopped seeing Raj but we always used to call each other secretly. My dad then sent a proposal for Virat because we are both from the same status. I went back to India and I found out that Raj had also returned to India a few days later. We secretly went to meet each other without anyone knowing and one day I found out that I was pregnant." Virat clenched his jaw as he listened to Tanya. Manvi looked at him trying to tell him to have some patience. "When I told Raj he rejected me, told me he was in love with another girl. I begged him not to do this to me. He then started having a weird behaviour. Sometimes he would tell me he loves me and sometimes he just wouldn't be bothered with me."

"So who was that guy you were with the other day?" Manvi asked

"What guy?" Virat questioned looking at Manvi and then to Tanya.

"That was Raj's best friend. Raj sent him to talk to me and tell me to abort my child."  Manvi felt disgusted at Raj's behaviour. She started to cry feeling sorry for Tanya.

"I'm so sorry Tanya; I can't believe he would do something like that." Manvi's tears weren't stopping and it made Manvi feel even worse. Virat lead Manvi out of the ward and embraced her in a comforting hug.

"I'm sorry Virat." She hugged Virat tighter.

"No Manvi, you don't need to be sorry. You haven't done anything wrong. If it's anyone's fault, it's Raj." Virat held her for a few minutes, gently stroking her hair and calming her down.

"Excuse me, are you Manvi Chudary." Manvi stepped back and held onto Virat's hand.

"Yes doctor."

"These are Tanya's discharge papers; you may take her home if you want."

"Okay, thank you doctor." Manvi wiped her tears and signed the documents. They walked back to Tanya's ward and helped her to get on her feet.

"I think I might need to pick you up, you're not strong enough to get up." Manvi agreed with Virat as he took hold of her and they went down the stairs.

Virat drove the car as Tanya fell asleep in the back resting her head on Manvi's shoulder. Manvi's phone started to beep and Tanya suddenly got up.

"It's Raj." Manvi looked at the caller id, disgusted.

"Answer it, or he might get suspicious." Virat looked at Manvi reassuring her.

"But don't tell him anything at all." Tanya pleaded and held onto Manvi tightly.

"Don't worry Tanya, just relax." Manvi answered the call and placed it on loud speaker.

"Manvi, where are you? Everyone is asking for you and Virat. Is everything okay?"

"Raj, I'm just coming in a few minutes."

"Is that the motorway I can hear?"

"Yeah, I just had to get something for the announcement later on, we'll be there soon."

"Okay, Let me know if you need any'" Manvi disconnected the call before he could speak anymore.

No one said a word as Virat continued driving. Suddenly the car came to a stop and Virat punched the wheel frustrated.

"What happened?" Manvi asked and she looked at the barricades ahead.

"Damn, I completely forgot, the route onwards is closed due to some event and won't be open till tomorrow morning."

"Isn't there another way back?"

"No, this is the only route. The other route is through the forest and it's too narrow for the car to go through."

"So what do we do?" Tanya asked.

"I'll call up the manager and tell him we won't be able to make it and to make the announcement and cut the ribbon. Till tomorrow morning we're going to have to find a hotel to stay in. It won't be right to send Tanya home in this condition. My house and Manvi's house is towards this route as well. "

Virat made a U-turn and headed towards the opposite direction.

The three arrived at the hotel which was near the hospital and walked into the reception.

"We need two rooms please." Virat asked the receptionist.

"Sure, just fill in the details here please." Virat took hold of the form and filled it out. He looked over at Manvi and Tanya. "You two will take one room and I'll take the other." Manvi nodded and they went upstairs with their key cards.

The two rooms were next to each other and there was a door in the middle of the room which was able to open and go into the next room. They opened the door and placed a chair so that they were able to walk in and out of the rooms.

"Tanya, why don't you freshen up and get ready, there's some spare clothes in the closet." Tanya nodded and headed into the bathroom. Manvi went over to the window and looked out towards the dark night. The roads were silent and empty and the stars weren't twinkling like they were before. Virat came over to Manvi and placed his arms around her waist. She turned and looked at Virat who had his eyes closed and was resting his forehead on hers. Manvi closed her eyes and moved closer to Virat. He could hear her slow breathing and he slowly moved his lips towards her kissing her softly. Manvi kissed him back feeling all her stress levels starting to go down. Virat's warm lips started to exert even more pressure on Manvi's as his chest was pressed against hers. The bathroom door suddenly opened and Manvi and Virat unwrapped themselves from each other as they saw Tanya standing there.

"Tanya'" Manvi began feeling embarrassed. Virat looked down not feeling guilty for kissing Manvi but feeling guilty that he kissed her in front of the girl he was supposed to be getting engaged too.

Tanya smiled and walked over to Virat and Manvi. "I knew it. I just knew it."

"Knew what?" Manvi and Virat asked in unison.

"That you guys are just made for each other." Tanya squealed and hugged Manvi. Virat looked in confusion.

"Wait, so, you're okay with us being in a relationship." Virat asked looking at Tanya,

"Of course not. Infact I was going to hook the two of you up." They all started to laugh and Tanya started to feel much better.

"Thank you Manvi and Virat, for everything." They huddled into a group hug and started to laugh again.

<<<<Previous        _____________________    Next >>>>

Thanks for reading guys, hope you liked it and let me know what you think.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love
-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 20 July 2012 at 7:40am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94Gulrukhsns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinoabc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77kritika_arviDannyelaKimmyHiba777sham24-princess-Shruthigowdamary9053PhoenixAshmayur247screen22--Lalz--vanilla.icechandana123Sanam.Mehra1nishi12345lafizaarhifandebiMTBT_12071316kateyesmisakiRose_TandonIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavlove_zainsha19vamps1996kusharberrymika17arohi16Aashika_virmanRadharadayshabana20aysha1989luvzindagishaimahRuchi-interest~~BaBy~AnGel~~sweets1126laynacutie_mahimaneha fan1hooriia_xBrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94Kanwal_chohan-Aswathy--GayathriK-Rach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajputalicemathLumzzsizzysehrish_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_dies.SalmanDeewani.

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Amazing update!! eager for the next update...thanks for the pm!

missmystic

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
amazing update again
Virat n Manvi r just awesome
Loved it Heart

Edited by jannat89 - 16 July 2012 at 5:14am

missmystic

Angeline124

Angeline124

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
wow what a cute update! It is also romantic. Now cant wait for the next update. Pls update sooon

missmystic

lafiza

lafiza

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hey superb. so sorry fr tanya n very hapy fr virman. shud kick tat bitch raj. thnks fr ua pm n do pm me wen u updte.

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top