Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 216

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
SmileAmazing!! Waiting fr the next prt!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 51)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HarshIkalicious

HarshIkalicious

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yea d idea is gr8! cant wait 2!!! Wink

missmystic

cukky

cukky

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
nice update pls cont soon...Smile
pls pm me when u cont...

missmystic

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
seriously??? 
raj was testing viraat???
loved ur update once again..
update doon n thanx for the pm

missmystic

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Wow! Big smile Cute short update!Smile
Raj is such a liar man! Angry
Waiting for the party! LOL 
Continue asap! Big smile

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 13~

"I need more blue balloons." Manvi shouted across the hall as struggling to place tape the balloons to the wall. She was helping to decorate the hall for the success party. It had been two days since the launch and sales for the album were increasing.

"Ma'am, balloons." A lady appeared with a box filled with blue balloons.

"Thank you, place them down here." Manvi finished taping the balloon in place and added the ribbon. Virat had placed her in charge of the dcor because he knew that she had good taste in designing and picking out the right colours. Manvi looked pleased with her work as she stood on the ladder making sure that the balloons were placed correctly. She went to reach for the other balloons down the ladder when she suddenly lost balance.

"I've got you." A husky voice came as Manvi had her eyes closed tightly. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Virat who was holding her firmly in his arms. She looked at him feeling safe and secure like he always made her feel. She could feel his arms gently holding her, wrapped around her legs perfectly. Virat started to place her down upright.

"Here, let me place the balloons." Virat took hold of the box of balloons from the side.

"No sir, I'll manage."

"I said I'll do it." Virat smiled and climbed up the ladder. He started to fix the balloons row by row adding ribbon and flowers as he went down the large column.

"What do you think?" Virat asked as he placed the last bits of flowers on the end of the column.

"It's beautiful." Manvi smiled admiring the decoration. She looked around the room amazed by the beautiful white and blue combination of flowers, balloons and ribbon. Above her were rows of thin, silvery chiffon nets hanging down and a huge chandelier was placed in the middle. Neat rows of circular tables were placed around the hall which was still needed dcor.

"Sir, shall I place the confetti here." A voice came from behind.

"Here give it to me." Virat took hold of the confetti box. As he started to come down the ladder his phone started to ring. He placed the confetti box on the top of the ladder and took hold of his phone.

"I'll just be back Manvi." Virat walked to the corner leaving Manvi behind taking hold of the other dcor and placing the unwanted items in the box.

Virat soon appeared and helped Manvi place the items in the box.

"So, here's your invite for tonight." Virat took out a silvery card which had blue gems encrusted on the floral print.

"Thank you." Manvi smiled and looked at the card. "Hey, it says I can bring a guest with me."

"Yeah, each employee can bring a guest for the evening."

"So can I bring Raj?" Virat raised his eyebrows at Manvi. This time it didn't look sexy at all, in fact it looked like he was disappointed.

"Raj. Seriously? Out of all people?"

"Well, I'm new here, and there are only two people I know in Chandigar and that's Kritika and Raj. And Kritika is out working late night today so that leaves Raj."

"Hmm, I'm not too sure.."

"Please, give him a chance, he said he was looking forward to see you so he can apologise."

"But'"

"Oh come on, pretty please. And besides, you're he's totally fine with you now, come on'"

Virat gave up as he looked at Manvi's cute puppy look. "Okay, fine, but if anything goes wrong.."

"Nothing will." Manvi grinned.

"Okay, bring that Raj."

One of the helpers came over to Virat and Manvi. "Sir, shall I take this ladder, we need it over down there."

"Yeah, sure." The man took hold of the ladder holding it tightly. As he moved it the box of confetti at the top of the ladder fell onto Manvi and Virat.

"What the hell'" Virat looked up in surprise as the confetti flew over the pair. Manvi started to smile as she twirled around, the confetti getting into her hair and her clothes. Virat started to laugh and the rest of the white confetti started to fall like snow drops.

"I'm sorry sir." The man looked worried as he took hold of the confetti box.

"It's okay, you may go." Virat ushered him away and they both continued to laugh. Virat looked at Manvi as he noticed small confetti on her top eyelash.

"Don't move." Virat slowly moved his hand towards Manvi causing her to shut her eyes gently. He brushed his finger over her eyelash removing the confetti. His hands then moved to the hair brushing of the confetti lightly in strokes.

"I think you should go and get cleaned up." Virat's voice echoed in her ear. Manvi opened her eyes and stepped back.

"I'll be back." She looked away blushing and headed towards the washroom.

"Please, why are you doing this to me, you can't, we need to meet again. I love you, I really love you."

Manvi walked into the washroom and heard a quiet voice sobering in the corner of the washroom.

"Let's meet where we always meet, it's urgent." Manvi walked towards the voice and saw a tall lady standing holding onto her phone tightly. The lady placed her phone in her bag and turned around.

"Manvi?"

"Tanya? What happened, why are you crying?" Manvi went over to Tanya comforting her as she started to cry even harder.

"Manvi" Tanya hugged Manvi as more tears started to flow out.

"What happened?" Manvi placed her on the long bench.

"Manvi, I'm in love with another guy, not Virat." Manvi looked at Tanya trying to hide the fact that she already knows. She lightly took hold of her hands comforting her as she started to wipe her tears.

"I don't love Virat. I tried hard too you know, but he's just not my type, we're just not meant to be. I love this other guy, but he's rejected me ever since he found out about me and Virat getting engaged."

"Have you told this to Virat."

"No, I'm scared Manvi, I don't know how he will react. What shall I do?"

"Speak to Virat, tell him about this guy. If you don't tell him now it might get worse later on." Tanya took hold of a tissue and blew her nose. She sipped onto a glass of water and started to calm down.

"Your right, I need to speak to Virat. But I need to tell him after this party, this is his big day I don't want to ruin it."

"Okay, but promise me you will clear it out with Virat today."

"I promise."

<<<<Previous             ____________________  Next>>>>

Hope you guyz liked it :D and thanx for the comments, really appreciate them!

Dont forget to:
Comment
Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love
-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 12 July 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Gulrukhsns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinosidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77kritika_arviDannyelamary9053mayur247ShruthigowdaPhoenixAshHenriettescreen22Sanam.Mehra1--Lalz--meant4uonliechandana123js1234arhifandebikateyesmisakinishi12345qwerty012Rose_TandonAngeline124abhilashapremtulip.floraIPKKND_Pyaarniayadav.aliyah.MTBT_12071316love_zainvamps1996kusharberryAashika_virmanRadharadaymika17arohi16nrithyaoluckylucky1shabana20shaimahluvzindagiaysha1989virman-fanRuchi-interestnavyaalex8~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynakinny_ranvirCaptain_Parisweets1126cutie_mahimaneha fan1mannat.urwishhooriia_xBrunoMars..ManoBilli..shona_virmanSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-Kanwal_chohanRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-JuhiDollpreethisalicemathsizzysehrish_Littles12_love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d-Deeps-.SalmanDeewani.

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Great update like always...Clap...I really want virat and tanya's matter to end soon...Please do continue soon ...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmysticalicemath

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
great update
so tanya out of virat's life
bt i am still afraid of raj
wats in his mind
please cont soon an dgive a longgg update please

missmystic