Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 216

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
omg
wat a start
loved itr a lot
please cont soon an dpm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Omg!! Loving it already!!!
Thanks fr the pm

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 2~

"VSV?" Manvi looked at the initials on the tag of the suitcase. "This doesn't even have a name. Now how am I supposed to give it back? Whoever this VSV is must have my suitcase" Manvi looked through the back searching for a number or address. All she could find were pieced of black clothes and zippers full of files. This person must be really boring she thought. It was almost time for her interview and she had no clothes to wear. She started to feel furious remembering the incident at the train station and how he purposely got mud all over her. She hovered through Kritika's wardrobe in search for any simple clothes she could borrow. Her eyes caught sight of a blue frill shirt. She paired it up with a black pencil skirt and heels. "Great, now I just have to bring my CV and I'm done." She turned around to head towards her suitcase when she realized that her suitcase was with someone by the initials of VSV. "Damn, I completely forgot, now what do I do. It's getting late, I should just leave." She grabbed her phone and purse and headed for the door.

"Find out who this Manvi Chaudary is and tell her to come and collect her bag from home today evening. And make sure you tell her to bring mines, it's got some really important documents." Virat swiveled round in his chair. Tired after his hectic meeting with his clients, he sat down to take a gulp of some cold water. He then heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"

"Sir, today the job interviews will be taking place. We need you at the conference room."

"I'm exhausted; I think I'm going to go home. Get Manish to fill in for me and choose the candidates. And I want quality, understood."

"Yes sir."

"And send the driver to collect this bag."

Manvi was shaking as she entered the building. The building was made out of glass bringing in plenty of light. It was massive inside with a huge chandelier in the foyer. The spacious room was painted cream and spiral stairs led upstairs. Olive colored sofas were neatly presented on the side and a huge guitar was hanging from the ceiling.  

"Hello, I'm Manvi Chaudary. I'm here for the job interview."

"Yes, let me just check you in, and you can go up the stairs. Place this label on your shirt, your candidate number 5."

Manvi made her way up the stairs. She noticed different paintings hang up and everything was just perfect. The color, the elegance, the class, even the scenery and the'

"Aakhen hai yah button. Can't you see where you're going?" Manvi suddnely stumbled as she admired the building. She looked up hearing the familiar voice.

"You? What are you doing here?" Manvi was fuming as she saw the same man she met at the train station.  

"Excuse me?" Virat raised his eyebrow, infuriated.

"Oh, so you stalked me all the way from the train station. Look mister, first you ruined my clothes and now you're stalking me. This is Vadhera Music Ltd and if I complain to the manager Mr Vadhera you'll be jailed for life. Got it."

Virat stared at Manvi confusingly. "So you're going to complain to the manager?

"Yes. And don't take it as a threat because I will. I have a job interview today and once I get that job, I'll make sure I complain."

"Very well, complain. See if I care" Virat pushed past Manvi and walked away.

How arrogant, Manvi thought. She watched him walk off and then took a seat ready for her turn to be interviewed. Nobody was going to ruin her day, not even that arrogant and self-centered man.

Virat stood outside of the building and took out his phone. "Hello Manish. Yeah it's me Virat. You will fill in for me right? I just phoned to tell you that there will be a candidate coming for the job interview. Candidate number 5, she's wearing a blue shirt. Make sure she doesn't get chosen for the job, I don't care how good she is. I want her gone. Understood?" Virat placed his phone in his pocket, smiled and walked towards his car.

<<<< Previous                _______________                 Next >>>>

Hope you guys liked it and please do tell me what you think.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 04 July 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehra28sns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinosidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelakritika_arvi-princess-mary9053Shruthigowdamayur247screen22hilly--Lalz--arhifandebiNivluvsNishalvanilla.iceisha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesmisakicukkyMTBT_12071316Ramii_20love_zainsha19Rose_TandonabhilashapremIPKKND_Pyaarpriya_nishalAashika_virmankusharberryarohi16nrithyaoshabana20luckylucky1luvzindagiRuchi-interestnavyaalex8laynakinny_ranvir~~BaBy~AnGel~~shabsemshaimahaysha1989arul01virman-fanhooriia_xcutie_mahimaneha fan1shilpa09..ManoBilli..angel_sofiashona_virman-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohanBewakoofalicemathpreethisRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajput-Aswathy--BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_love_never_diessizzysehrishpreity_d.SalmanDeewani.

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update
im excited about the next update
continue soon and do pm me!

missmystic

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Nice:) thanx 4 da double update... Virat, no matter how much he tries dey will unite!! W8ing 4 Manvi's reaction wen she comes to noe tat da arrogant man she hates is her to be boss...

Edited by shona_virman - 25 June 2012 at 12:30pm

missmystic

-princess-

Groupbie

-princess-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
AWASOME!!!! you have to update soon how do you write sooo good??? yr stories are amazing addciting even so please update soon! Smile
love:
-princess-

missmystic

--Suhani--

Goldie

--Suhani--

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
continue soon...

missmystic

nishi12345