Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 216

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!
Raj...Tanya...Seems so complicated...!
Cant wait for the next parts...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 35)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Wow... Awesome!!

missmystic

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Uh ha... Now what's with this Raj? Hope he doesn't hurt Manvi..
Nice update Smile

missmystic

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
dis was awesome,i luvd it,thanx for the pm. luking 4ward to the nxt part.

missmystic

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome and thnx fr double treart.
Wanna kill dis Raj..Evil Smile

missmystic

meant4uonlie

meant4uonlie

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Just loved it ... I dont like this guy Raj already ... he is just being too much ... y do i feel that manvi is gonna leave their house and gonna live with Virat Embarrassed lol ... cant wait for virman to be in love with other ... he is opening up to manvi ... iits so interesting i guess i am addicted now lol ...

Cant wait fr ur next part hopefully it sooner than this one LOL

missmystic

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
ausumn
sooo beautiful
finally pyar ki hawa chalne lagi
virat plesre give two kicks to tat raj from my side
just hate tat idiot

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

~Chapter 10~

Manvi walked through the front door smiling to herself. She was finally starting to see the more soft side of Virat and she liked it. As she was about to make her way up the stairs, Raj appeared in front of her.

"Raj please, I don't have time now, I'm really tired and I need some sleep." Manvi continued to walk only to have Raj's hand grab hold of hers.

"So now you're tired. What about when you went on your romantic walk with Virat?"

"Virat, Virat, Virat. You only met him for two seconds and now you're suddenly after him. What's wrong with you Raj?"

"What's wrong with me, what's wrong with me is that'" Raj's grip around Manvi tightened.

"Ouch, Raj, you're hurting me let go." Manvi tried to free her hand from his iron grip.It was paining her and she see her arm starting to go red. Suddenly the front door started to open. Raj let go of Manvi's arm as Kritika walked in.

"Hey guys, what you guys doing on the stairs."

"Nothing, Manvi was just going to her room while I was going to the kitchen. Right Manvi?" Manvi nodded silently and walked up the stairs. She locked the room door and went over to the bathroom. As she opened the taps her right arm started to ache. She closely examined her arm to see a dark bruise starting to form where Raj's arm had held her.

Manvi entered the Vadhera Music building walking at a fast speed. She was just a minute late and she knew she was in for a good lecture from Virat.

"You're late" a voice came from behind.

"Sorry Virat, I mean Sir."

"Don't worry, this is your first warning, next time it will be a punishment." Virat started to slowly smile and Manvi felt her insides staring to melt. "Well today I need you to do a bit of writing so we shall need to go into my office." Manvi and Virat made there way into the office.

"Take a seat." Manvi sat down and noticed a pile of small cards and a selection of pens.

"All you have to do it copy out these onto those cards." Virat handed her paper and Manvi took hold of the pen and started to write.

"Ouch" Manvi whispered as she began to write. She realised that her hand was still sore from yesterday's incident.

"What happened?" Virat looked at Manvi as she held her right arm slowly.

"Nothing sir, nothing." She slowly placed her hand down and took the pen in her left hand. She had never written with her left arm but she couldn't tell Virat about what had happened.

"Why you writing with your left arm?" Virat questioned her as he stepped forward. He noticed her illegible handwriting. "Okay stop, what's going on Manvi?"

"Nothing sir, I'm fine. You can get back to work, I'll finish these cards."

"No you're not. You can't even write properly with your left arm. What happened to your right?" Manvi was quiet for a second.

"It's nothing, nothing's wrong. I'm just practising writing with my left hand that's all." Manvi placed on a fake smile. The pain in her right arm was throbbing.

Virat moved closer and took hold of her right hand. He could hear Manvi cry in pain as he did so. He gently pulled up her long sleeve shirt and noticed the bruise on her arm.

"Manvi, how did this happen." Virat looked concerned as he observed the bruise.

"It's nothing, you don't need to worry."

"I don't need to worry. Look at your arm. Wait here let me get some ice."

Virat walked out and got hold of an ice pack. He gently placed it on her bruise holding it in place for her.

"What happened?"

"I accidently hit my arm on a pole." Manvi lied looking down.

"Yeah right, I can see finger marks on this. Did Raj do something?" Manvi looked away as a tear started to form in her eye.

"That Raj, I'm not going to leave him, how dare he do that."

"Virat, please, you won't say anything to him. It was just an accident, please Virat, don't." Manvi pleaded as she saw the anger in his eyes.

"No Manvi, this is serious, what if he tries to hurt you again."

"He won't. Please Virat for my sake you won't." Virat looked at her for a minute.

"Okay, only this time. If he dares do anything again, then I'm not going to just sit there." Manvi smiled at his protective attitude.

Virat opened up a first aid box and fished out a bandage and antiseptic cream. He slowly massaged the cream into her arm and then wrapped a bandage around it.

"Thank you." Manvi whispered. Virat looked up at her and nodded giving a slight smile. A knock came from the door.

"Manvi, what happened?"

"Tanya, I'm fine, it was just an accident." Tanya sat down next to Manvi as she looked at her arm.

"Tanya, what do you need?" Virat looked slightly frustrated at Tanya.

"Virat, I came in here for the cards. Are they done?"

"No, not yet, Manvi can't write."

"Oh, I'll do them then. Manvi, take some rest, I'll get these cards done." Tanya took hold of the cards and went off.

"Why do you talk to Tanya like that?" Manvi asked Virat as he sat down in his chair.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, whenever you see Tanya your expressions suddenly change, you don't really talk to her properly or anything."

Virat shrugged. "I think you should go and get some rest for a while."

"Not until you answer my question."

Virat huffed and took hold of a pen. "She's in love with some other guy."

"Wait. What? Then why are you two'?"

"Family, status and lies. Her dad owns a big business and he wants her to get married to someone from the same status. My family are also from the same status as hers so it makes sense for us two to get married. I met Tanya in London when her family allowed me to stay at their house for a while. We became good friends, and then I returned back to India a proposal arrived. I couldn't say no be against my family. So I thought I'd give it a try. One day I went over to Tanya's house where I overheard her speaking to a guy. She told him that she loved him and wanted him and that she was only going to get engaged to me, never marry me."

Manvi looked shocked as she looked at Virat. She couldn't tell how he was feeling.

"Does Tanya know that'"

"No, I left after hearing the conversation. In a way I felt relieved because I never did love her."

"Do you know who the guy is?"

"No, and I'm not really bothered."

"And what about this engagement?"

"Well, we shall she, who knows what will happen in three weeks."

<<<<Previous               _________________        Next >>>>

Hope you guys liked it. :D

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates.

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 07 July 2012 at 9:32am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889sns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinosidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77DannyelariyashaanShruthigowdaPhoenixAshmayur247screen22--Lalz--sathya.sjs1234arhifandebinishi12345love_zainsha19vamps1996kateyesmisakiRose_TandonabhilashapremIPKKND_PyaarniayadavcukkyMTBT_12071316chandana123Aashika_virmanmika17arohi16nrithyaokusharberryshabana20luvzindagishaimahaysha1989~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynacutie_mahimaneha fan1mannat.urwishhooriia_x-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preethisalicemathKanwal_chohanshona_virman_Littles12_preity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_dies.SalmanDeewani.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top