Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 216

vanilla.ice

vanilla.ice

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Awww, that was like really really cute. I loved the convo between Manvi and Virat and that chair falling scene hehe. Great update, and thanx for the pm. :)

Vanilla.ice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 32)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
so beautifully written
loved it a lottt
it was beautiful
waiting for ur next part
make it soon dear

missmystic

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i loved your update...love d way VirMan's relation izz progressing n d way dey feel sooo comfortable to talk to each other wat they feel...Embarrassed please continue sooon...m waiting to c wat happens on d coffee treat...hope some cute n heart-touching VirMan coversatnEmbarrassed thanq sooo much for d PMSmile

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 9~

"So, you stay here with your cousins?" Virat asked as he walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

"Yeah, my two cousins live here. Don't worry there not here now; they won't be back till later." Manvi looked through the cupboards searching for some coffee. She headed towards the fridge taking hold of milk and then grabbed two cups from the glass cabinet. Virat watched her as she moved swiftly around the kitchen. He couldn't help but smile a little as he watched her.

"Sir, how much sugar will you take?"

"Just one and a half please."

"One and a half? That explains why you're not a sweet person."

"You don't think I'm sweet?" Virat looked at her smiling.

"Well'" Manvi began. Why is it that I always regret what I say? "You are, but I don't know."

"Yeah, I understand. I haven't really been that great to you." Wow was that Virat Vadhera speaking?

"What does that mean?" Manvi realised she just said that out aloud. She turned away and placed the contents of the milk in a saucepan to boil.

"Well when we first met you were arrogant and now it feels like you're totally different' in a nice way that is."

Virat shrugged. "I'm complicated."

"Why?"

"Scared of getting to know people, scared to get close to people."

"You don't have to be scared with me, I don't bite." Made pulled a face and Virat started to laugh.

"I don't know. There's so much I've seen in life. I'm scared so I try not to show what I feel like."

"And you can show me?"

"For some reason you remind me of my mum. That same simplicity, mischievous behaviour, you laughing, it feels like I can talk to you about anything."

"You know you can sir."

"You don't need to call me sir. We're not at work. You can call me Virat."

"Okay, Virat' so why did you blank me this morning?" Virat's face suddenly turned miserable. His smile was gone and was replaced by a hard line.

"That song that I was singing was written for my mum. My dad had written it and my mum had treasured that song even till now. Sometimes when I feel lonely or depressed I sing that song. My mum says that no matter how much I hate my dad, this song will always make me happy and make me smile."

"Will you sing the rest of the song to me?"

"Maybe another time, for now I think you should watch the milk." Virat looked towards the milk which was about to over flow. Manvi quickly grabbed hold of the saucepan and closed the heat. She poured two mugs with coffee and brought it to the table.

"Here's the coffee." Virat sipped into the coffee relaxing himself and releasing all the stress. As Manvi was about to take a sip of her coffee she heard the front door open. Raj entered into the house smiling to himself.

"Manvi, your home' and who's this." Raj's expression changed upon seeing Virat.

"Raj, that's my boss Virat and Virat that's my cousin Raj."

Virat nodded at Raj and Raj nodded back giving Virat a frown.

"Manvi, can I just speak to you for two minutes."

"Sure, excuse me Virat." Manvi got up and Raj steered out of the kitchen and into the hallway.

"What is it Raj?"

"Why did you bring your boss home?" Raj was looking frustrated.

"What do you mean? He's my boss I invited him for coffee that's all."

"You invited him for coffee. Why didn't you ask me before doing so?"

"Raj please don't overreact, I only invited him for coffee, no biggie."

"It is a biggie Manvi. You shouldn't be trying to get to close with your boss. Imagine what people will say. And he's your boss; he shouldn't even try to get close to you."

"Enough Raj, Virat isn't even like that, don't you dare say anything about him. He hasn't even done anything wrong."

"Virat? He's your boss you should be addressing him as Virat sir. This is the kind of behaviour I don't want between the two of you."

A cough came from behind Manvi. Manvi turned around to see Virat standing there.

"I should get going Manvi, see you in office tomorrow."

"Virat, stay for a bit'"

"Manvi, I'm sure Virat has a home to go to, right Virat." Raj looked sternly at Virat.

"Actually, I was going to ask Manvi to go on a walk with me first, I need to discuss a few design plans."

"That's great sir, shall we. Bye Raj, I'll see you in a bit."

"But Manvi'" Before Raj could utter a word Virat and Manvi left the house and were gone.

"Thank you so much for saving me" Manvi thanked Virat as they sat down on a bench placed at the end of the street.

"So is he your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? No way, he's my cousin."

"Cousin? And that to that possessive."

"Ignore what he said. I don't know what's gotten into him. Since I've arrived here he's just been acting so strange."

"I didn't like the way he was behaving with you. I know he's you cousin but he should have some respect."

Manvi looked at Virat. "Now you're starting to speak like him." They both started to laugh. "You know you should smile more often, it suits you." They both gazed into each other's eyes feeling safe and protected.

"I should get going now; bhai must be waiting for me." Virat snapped out of the hypnotic gazed and stood up."

"Yeah' tell Viren I said hi."

"Will do." Virat smiled and they both walked it back to the Manvi's house.

Up through the front window, Raj peered through evilly watching Virat and Manvi walk together.

<<<< Previous             _________________     Next >>>>

Thanx for reading.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 06 July 2012 at 2:43am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

sns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinosidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77DannyelaPhoenixAshShruthigowda--Lalz--Sanam.Mehra1vanilla.icearhifandebimeant4uonliechandana123screen22kushal88sha19vamps1996Rose_TandonIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavqwerty012cukkykateyesmisakiRuchi-interestmika17arohi16nrithyaokusharberryAashika_virman~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynaluckylucky1shabana20luvzindagiaysha1989shaimahhooriia_xcutie_mahimaBrunoMarslittlesmileshona_virmanLet-It-Gopreethisalicemath-Antu-_-Aslan-_Littles12_Rach-dcSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preity_dlove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-sizzysehrish..Pooja..

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
loved it!!
cant wait for the next update
continue soon and do pm me!

missmystic

Ruchi-interest

Goldie

Ruchi-interest

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome... loved it
virats fear were truly portrayed
manvi standing up for virat is soo gud
n
y do i think Raj means trouble??
nyway thnks for the pm

Edited by ruchi245 - 05 July 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmysticshaimah

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
so raj is going to be a Villain Evil Smile

missmystic

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
wowww...double treat..thanq sooo much...Hug u knw m gtng addicted to ur ff...Embarrassed loved d way Manvi defended Virat n agreed to go out wid him for a walk...Embarrassedi love reading their hearty n genuine conversations Heart Raj loved Manvi bt Manvi address him as cousin...n he didnt even mind being introduced lyk dat...LOL datzz interestng...Winkplease make VirMan fall in love before that Raj starts to interfere moreAngry continue sooon n thanq sooo much for d PM...will b waiting for the next one..Smile

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top