Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 29)

missmystic Senior Member
missmystic
missmystic

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

~Chapter 8~

"So this is the design studio, this is where you will produce designs and edit." Manvi looked around the studio which was spacious and light. There were three computers in the room and printers organised appropriately in a circular shape. A desk was placed in on side of the room and on the other side was a shelf filled with music albums, magazines and books. "As you can see you're going to be using the computers a lot for design so I'll show you that first. Take a seat."

Manvi took a seat on a black swivel chair. She turned on the computer and waited for it to start up. Virat pulled out a chair and took a seat next to her. She could smell his strong aftershave which was strong and intoxicating. Manvi moved her seat slightly to the left moving away from Virat. She didn't want him to distract her while she was working.

"So, just open this programme here." Virat pointed towards the button on the screen. He shifted his chair closer to Manvi's so that the two chairs were touching. "Right click and it should open." He was focused on the screen and Manvi felt uncomfortable with the closeness between them. Manvi clicked on the button and waited for the programme to load. As the programme was loading she shifted even more to the left her chair now away from Virat. The programme opened up and Manvi looked at all the options available on the screen.

"Click on this one here." Virat pointed to one of the icon on the screen and his chair again shifted next to Manvi's. Why can't he stay where he is Manvi thought? She again shifted her chair and clicked on the icon.

"Now, all you have to do is choose the background, colour, font etc., I'm sure you know all of that right." Virat's chair moved against hers as he started to talk about the different features, pointing to each one as he talked. Manvi moved her chair again but this time as she moved hurriedly she stumbled on her seat and almost fell on the floor. Before she could fall, Virat's hand held hers as Manvi tried to gain balance. She could feel his hand slowly pulling her until she was straight up on her seat.

"What were you doing?" Virat asked looking at her confused.

"Sorry sir' so I've understood what to do now can I start." Manvi took hold of the mouse and propped an arm on the computer table acting casual as if nothing had happened.

"Umm, okay, you can start; if you need anything give me a shout. I'll be in my office." Virat walked away leaving Manvi finally breathing a sigh of relief. Thank god he's gone!

Manvi finished deigning the cover of the album. She was pleased with what she had designed. The cover had a mix of a blue and silvery background with the title "A Journey to Remember" in a gold fancy font. There was an image of a silhouette of two lovers in the background and gold stars scattered in the background.

"Not bad Manvi, I like it." Virat observed the design looking satisfied with it. He looked at Manvi who was delighted and grinning to herself. "I must say Manvi you do have a talent for picking out the right colours and images appropriate for the task given."

"Thank you sir." Manvi couldn't believe he was praising her for her own work.

"You can go now." Virat swivelled around in his chair and got up.

"Where sir?"

"Well don't you want to go home? Or are you planning on sleeping here for the day?" Virat had an amused smile as he spoke.

"It's four o'clock already." Manvi looked at her watch. She couldn't believe that time flew so quickly even though she had a lunch and ten minute tea break throughout the day. She was so focused on her work that she didn't even remember about going home. As Manvi took hold of her purse a knock came on the door.

"Come in." Virat spoke looking placing a few folders in his bag.

"Virat, are you going to drop me off home?" Tanya walked in giving Virat a small hug. Virat hugged her back looking uncomfortable and moving his hands away quickly before heading back to putting his files back in.

"Tanya, just make you way to the car, I'll be there in two minutes."

Tanya turned around to see Manvi standing there. "Hi Manvi, how was your first day at work?" Tanya smiled at Manvi and looked at the design of the cover. "Wow Manvi this is really great."

"Thanks Tanya."

"Manvi, are you going home too?" Manvi nodded.

"You should come with us. Virat will drop you off right Virat?" Virat turned his head to look at Manvi. He remembered the day when he first dropped her and the small incident.

"Umm, if you want Manvi." Manvi was surprised that he didn't refuse.

"No that's okay sir. I'll get going." Manvi didn't want to intrude between Tanya and Virat.

"Oh come on Manvi, come with us." Tanya pleaded.

"Yeah, you can come with us, I don't mind." Virat carried on looking at Manvi his eyes turning soft.  Manvi nodded and looked at Tanya.

"Great, so we'll see you in the car Virat." Tanya took hold of Manvi's arm and took her to the parking lot.

Virat drove the car slowly on the busy roads. Manvi was seated behind with Tanya at the front.

"You know Manvi, Chandigar is a great city. How long you been here?" Manvi was glad that Tanya was talking away. She couldn't bear the silence in the car even though she felt nervous to talk in Virat's presence. Virat's front mirror was angled towards Manvi. She would take a few glimpses now and then and could see Virat's eyes fixed on hers.

"I've just been here for a few days. I come from Hrishikesh but I came to Chandigar to look for a job."

"That's good. So where you staying?"

"At my cousin's house."

The car came to a halt outside a huge bungalow. It looked similar to Virat's but it was slightly smaller.

"Well Manvi this is my house. Your welcomes to come in anytime so do visit. See you at work tomorrow. Bye Virat." Tanya smiled and closed the door. Manvi waved back at Tanya and Virat drove the car away.

Manvi felt confused looking at Tanya and Virat's relationship. Here on one side Virat looked as if he didn't want to be with Tanya and there was Tanya who was trying so hard. What was going on?

"Manvi, Manvi?" Virat's voice started to echo in her ears. Manvi snapped out of her thoughts and realised that Virat was talking to her.

"Sorry sir, what were you saying?"

"I was saying, that are you feeling cold, shall I turn of the AC."

"No sir, it's fine, it's up to you." Manvi was still lost in thought that she couldn't even feel her own body temperature.

"So sir, you and Tanya'"

"What about us?" Manvi suddenly realised what she said and wished she hadn't.

"Nothing, umm nothing." Manvi looked away as she felt Virat's eyes on her.

"Me and Tanya getting engaged. Is that what you want to know?" Manvi gave a slight nod and looked away.

"We're getting engaged in three weeks. My family and hers are close. Tanya's dad came with a proposal for me and her. My family said yes without asking me and now I guess I have to stick with what my family decides."

"But you should choose someone you love, not someone who you're forced to love."

"Love is a waste of time, what does love give you. Nothing but hurt and pain. All that love crap only happens in books and movies not in real life." His voice was surprisingly gentle and not aggressive.

"Love can happen in real life too. You just need to wait for that right person who you want to spend the rest of your life with."

"Yeah right, please don't tell me your one of those filmy girls."

"Oh come on, haven't you ever experienced love before?"

"No." Ouch Manvi thought.

"Well you will, there's someone out there for everyone."

"No there isn't. If all this love and all did happen then why did my dad leave my mum." Manvi looked shocked as she looked at Virat. He suddenly looked so delicate she was afraid that if she spoke it might break him. "My dad left my mum when my mum was pregnant with me. She almost had a breakdown when she found out. I hate my dad for doing that and I'm never going to forgive him." Manvi still looked at him. She could tell he was holding in his emotions tightly, not letting them go. Manvi placed a hand on his shoulder as he his car parked outside of Manvi's house.

"Just because one love story has ended doesn't mean another will end too." Manvi softly whispered which instantly calmed him down. He could feel her sweet voice tickle his ear. Manvi got out of the car and walked towards the entrance to the gates. She turned around to see Virat still parked there. She walked back to his car and lightly tapped on his window. Virat rolled down his windows.

"Do you want to come inside? Maybe for some coffee."  Virat slowly nodded and got out of his car.

<<<<Previous         _____________________        Next>>>>

Hope this update was long enough :P hope you guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 05 July 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

sns_ghShortyjaasz_25cappacuinoabc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelariyashaanshaad_luvzShruthigowdaPhoenixAshmayur247chandana123meant4uonliescreen22--Lalz--vanilla.icekateyesMTBT_12071316love_zainsha19abhilashapremIPKKND_PyaarniayadavRose_Tandonavika26Aashika_virmankusharberrymika17arohi16nrithyaoluvzindagiluckylucky1shabana20Ruchi-interest~~BaBy~AnGel~~kinny_ranvirshaimahaysha1989hooriia_xneha fan1mannat.urwishBrunoMarsKanwal_chohanBewakoofShivRajput-Aswathy--Antu-_-Aslan-Rach-dcshona_virmanlove_never_diessizzysehrishpreity_d.SalmanDeewani.

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Ahw, that was fast. Maanvi has some magic to get
all that out of him... Him told her about everything.
Love how their conversation was about love... Uff!
Too good! Love your work!

Edited by BrunoMars - 05 July 2012 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmysticRuchi-interest

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
WOW!! Just amazing yrr! Big smile
Shocked Virats dad left Virats mom! Shocked
I guess Maanvi has already started to fall for him! Wink
Great update! Embarrassed Continue asap!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
great update
continue soon and thanks for the pm!!

missmystic

Ruchi-interest Goldie
Ruchi-interest
Ruchi-interest

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
love convo good..
tanya's is a nice gal..
virat attracted towards manvi but i m only interested in 1 thng whether rahul will b thr whn virat comes for a coffee.. a face off seems interestng 2 me..

missmystic

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Amazing!! Amazing!! Amazing!! Coversation b'w dem was quite good.. thnx 4 Pm..

missmystic

sonika_virman Senior Member
sonika_virman
sonika_virman

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
it's great
Loved it
Update soon

missmystic

avika26 Goldie