Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 216

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Read the last 2updates in a row..And luvd it..!!!I dont mind Raj if we get a jealous Virat!TongueLooking forward for your next updates..!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 25)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirmanxFan01

Groupbie

VirmanxFan01

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
WOW THIS IS AMAZINGGG

missmystic

riyashaan

Groupbie

riyashaan

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
it seems intresting...hav just read the whole parts...plz pm me when u updt

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 7~

"Virat sir?" Manvi looked confused as she stared at Virat standing there holding a guitar in one hand. He was casually dressed in jeans and a black shirt. He seemed like a totally different person from when she first met him.

"What are you doing here, isn't today your first day at work?" His voice was husky and he moved forwards towards her. He's still the same person she first met Manvi disappointedly thought.

"I could ask you the same; shouldn't you be at work too?"

"I'm the boss; I can come in whenever I want I don't need your permission." Manvi continued looking at Virat trying to talk to him.

"Well, was that you who just sang that song?" Manvi asked looking closely at Virat. She could make out his fragile cheek bones, his hot chocolate eyes and his rosy lips.

"Yeah, so, what are you going to do blackmail me?" Virat raised his brow. He was only a few inches away from Manvi and he could hear her heavy breathing.

"No, it's not that' well I thought your song was beautiful. You really have a nice voice." Virat didn't respond. Instead he turned around and nodded his head.

"You should get going, don't be late for office." His voice was now a whisper, so soft and subtle. Manvi waited for a second in case he changed his mind. Eventually giving up she walked away leaving Virat alone in peace.

"Who does he think of himself, he didn't even thank me for complementing his voice?" Manvi mumbled as she made her way inside her office. For some reason Virat was starting to drive her crazy, she felt frustrated just thinking about him. She speed walked it inside not knowing where she was going and bumped into a lady.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I'm really sorry." Manvi felt embarrassed as she went to collect her purse which dropped onto the floor.

"It's totally fine don't worry about It." the lady was quite tall and skinny. Her jet black eyes complemented her creamy complexion. She was dressed in a yellow ruffle shirt and black pencil skirt with her spectacles placed on top of her hair which was in a messy bun. "Are you new here, I haven't seen you around before?" the women asked. She had a pleasant feel and her voice was soft and warm.

"Yeah, I'm new here, just started today, I'm Manvi." Manvi placed her hand forward.

"Nice to meet you Manvi, I'm Tanya, the Virat's secretary and also his fianc." Tanya shook hands with Manvi as she smiled.

"Fianc?" Manvi asked confused. How can a sweet girl like her have an arrogant fianc like Virat.

"Well not yet but going to be. Actually, my family and his family are really close and they have decided that I and Virat should get married so were getting engaged in about three weeks' time."

"Oh, umm wow, well congratulations." Manvi felt almost disappointed hearing that he was going to be engaged.

"Tanya, have you got the folders yet?" Virat's voice came from behind. Manvi felt herself slightly shivering as she heard his voice. Virat turned towards Manvi as he looked at who was fidgeting with fingers. "If you're done fidgeting, I think you should go upstairs now and wait outside my office. You're late"

"Sorry Virat, it's my fault actually I was just telling her about me and you."

"Tanya is it necessary to tell everyone we're getting engaged. Where at work, not at a kitty party, now get to work." Tanya looked down her smile suddenly gone. She then gave a silent thumb up at Manvi before leaving.

"Sorry sir, I'll get going." As Manvi started to walk away from him, her hand brushed against his causing her long charm bracelet to get stuck on the strap of Virat's watch. She looked up at Virat whose eyes now had a hint of green coming from the light through the windows. How can someone mean look so she thought lost into his eyes. They both laid their eyes on each other neither unable to move, it was as if they were like two magnets instantly attracted not letting go. Manvi could feel her arm starting to ache as the side of Virat's watch started to dig into her arm. She looked away and started to unravel her bracelet from his watch. She took hold of her bracelet and pulled it away slowly trying hard not to look up at Virat. Virat moved his watch into place and without looking at Manvi he walked off.

"Are you clear on what to do Jeena?"

"Yes sir"

"Okay, who's next'? Manvi."

"Yes sir" Manvi looked at Virat her palms sweating. She was worried on what kind of task he would set. What if he set her a difficult talk to get revenge? Manvi moved closer towards his desk. She was now the last one to finally get her task for the day and already she felt nervous before evening knowing what she had to do.

"Right, so you're going to be working with me."

"With you sir?" Manvi could feel her heart racing even faster. Why does he need me, can't he pick someone else?

"Problem?" Virat raised his eyebrows. She hated when he did that, it made him look even more irresistible than he already was. Manvi? What are you thinking; he's your boss stop thinking of stuff like this. He's the same arrogant man no matter what. Manvi calmly composed herself.

"No sir, no problem." She needed to get rid of the fear and the only way was to work with him.

"Are you feeling okay?" Virat eyes suddenly became thin as he eyes Manvi closely.

"Yes sir, why?"

"Because you've gone all red." Virat's expressions changed and he was now looking concerned at Manvi's face. Manvi started to touch her face, embarrassed that she was blushing down to the tip of her hair roots. She could feel her face feeling warm.

"No, no sir I'm fine, it's just really hot in here." Manvi started to fan herself with her hand praying that her face turn normal.

"But the AC is on full?"

Manvi stopped fanning herself and looked at the AC which was right next to her.

"Sir, I need water." Manvi rushed to the water tank and filled herself a glass of cold water. She drank it all in one go not looking at Virat who was looking at with a peculiar expression. What was wrong with me??? Manvi threw the cup in the bin and arrived back at Virat's desk.

"So sir, you were saying?" She tried to play it cool hoping he would ignore what had happened and move on. Virat looked at her curiously trying to figure her out.

"Okay, so you need to help me deign a cover for a new album called A Journey For A Lifetime. For that we need to head down to the design studio." Virat got out of his chair and moved to the door. He opened out the door and then turned around to Manvi.

"Are you going to come or just stand there like a statue?"

"Sorry sir, I'm coming." Manvi walked towards the door and they both made their way towards the design studio.

<<<<Previous       ____________________           Next >>>>

Hope you guys liked it. Tell me what you think, all criticism is welcomed and any ideas. Thanx for the lovely comments and appreciation :D

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 05 July 2012 at 5:50am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

sns_ghShortyjaasz_25cappacuinosidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77DannyelariyashaanivhnajPhoenixAshmayur247Shruthigowdamary9053arhifandebiisha.raj_98nishi12345chandana123--Lalz--screen22love_zainsha19kateyesmisakiRose_Tandonabhilashapremtulip.floraIPKKND_PyaarMTBT_12071316mika17arohi16nrithyaokusharberryAashika_virmanaksuji~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynaluckylucky1shabana20luvzindagiRuchi-interestshaimahaysha1989hooriia_xcutie_mahimamannat.urwish..ManoBilli..shona_virmanBewakoofpreethis-Antu-_-Aslan-Rach-dcSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_dies_Littles12_sizzysehrish.SalmanDeewani.

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ahaa Virat izz concerned abt Manvi...Embarrassedbt hw cud he n Tanya b gtng engaged??Ouch i hope in these 3 weeks Virat falls for ManviEmbarrassed continue sooon n thanq soo muc for d PM..loved ur update..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystichooriia_xalicemath

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Tats it?? Tat was very short bt sweet as well... HaHa Manvi gtng attracted to him... Well wich girl wont?? N tanya seems to be an interesting entry though virat is least bothered abt her i guess... Nice part continue soon:) n thanx 4 da pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystichooriia_x

MTBT_12071316

MTBT_12071316

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Dat was super gr8.i luvd it
update soon nd thanx 4 d pm

missmystic

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah