Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 20)

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
nice update buddy.. loved itHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

MTBT_12071316 Senior Member
MTBT_12071316
MTBT_12071316

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wow...gr8 one.osum
plz cntinue soon
thanx 4 d pm

missmystic

virmanloveraish Groupbie
virmanloveraish
virmanloveraish

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
LOVE IT..but whos Raj?
carry on soon!

missmystic

missmystic Senior Member
missmystic
missmystic

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Many have you been asking about who is Raj so this is just a quick note to clarify a few things about Raj. In chapter 1 there was a mention of Raj in the first sentance and also in the character outline. Raj is the brother off Krtika and the rest of his involvment in the story will be revealed as you  read on... Big smile

Edited by missmystic - 02 July 2012 at 10:38am

sizzysehrish

arhifandebi Senior Member
arhifandebi
arhifandebi

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I had become so worried about Manvi when those loafers were misbehaving with her...but thank god Virat came to her rescue...Really nice update...Please do continue soon...Smile

missmystic

lafiza Senior Member
lafiza
lafiza

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
tis s so cute yarr. thnx fr ua pm n do pm me fr ua updtes

missmystic

missmystic Senior Member
missmystic
missmystic

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 6~

"Raj?" Manvi felt his cool hands placed over her eyes and instantly recognised him.

"How do you always know it's me?" Raj pouted slowly removing his hand and giving Manvi a hug. "It's so good to see you here." Manvi smiled and hugged him back.

"Did you miss me?" Raj asked moving a strand of Manvi's hair back. His gesture suddenly reminded her of Virat and she could feel remember Virat's hands tracing her cheeks. "Hello, Manvi, you okay?" Manvi snapped out of her thoughts and looked back at Raj. "Of course I missed you. Where's Kritika?"

"She's inside, come on, we've been waiting for you all this time. Here let me take your luggage." Raj took hold of Manvi's luggage and strolled inside.

"Manvi darling, how are you?" Kritika appeared wearing a blue summer dress and white kitten heels.

"Kritika, I'm fine thanks, how was the party."

"It was great, I'm so sorry we weren't there this morning. This is all Raj's fault." Raj gave a guilty look at Manvi and shrugged.

"It's okay, I'm here now. "

"So how did the interview go?" Raj asked handing a glass of water to Manvi.

"It was good, I got the job as a designer" Manvi looked downwards at the floor feeling slightly guilty for not revealing the whole truth but she was too exhausted to talk.

"That's great; I knew you could do it." Raj grinned. "Manvi, what happened, why are you wearing a men's blazer?" Raj asked confused looking at the blazer Manvi had wrapped around her.

"Oh come on Raj, don't you know it's a fashion trend wearing men's clothes, right Manvi." Kritika intervened and Manvi silently thanked her for saving her.

"I'm really tired, is it okay if I can get some rest?"

"Sure Manvi, your room is all ready, upstairs first door to your left."

"Thanks." Manvi was completely exhausted and she didn't have the strength to talk or even smile. She made her way up the stairs. Tomorrow is going to be a long day she thought.

"So Raj, now are you going to propose to Manvi or not?" Kritika and Raj were seated in the dining room sipping on hot chocolate.

"I don't know. I mean she just got here. I'll give her a while to settle and then I'll tell her how I feel"

"Awww, that's so cute, I'm sure Manvi will agree, after all you are my brother. Anyways, I'm going to go upstairs to watch some TV. You go get some sleep too."

"Okay, goodnight." Raj smiled as his sister walked up the stairs. He took out his phone and stared at the image of Manvi as his background wallpaper. "I love you Manvi, I love you and there's no one that can stop us from being together."

The alarm started to ring and Manvi opened her eyes as she stretched her arms. "Time to get to work" she moaned as she got out of bed. She went towards the bathroom and took a long hot shower evoking her insides and relaxing her muscles ready for a new day. She wrapped a towel around he hair and slipped into a silk robe. She stepped into her room and took of her towel raking her hand through her wet hair.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful." A voice came from behind and Manvi jumped at the sudden voice. She turned around and saw Raj in front of her carrying a red rose.

"Raj." She blushed slightly as he stood there admiring her in her robe. She took hold of her towel and placed in front of her legs. "Raj, what are you doing here?"

"I actually wanted to give you this rose and wish you good luck for today." He continued staring at her now moving even closer to Manvi.

"Oh, you don't need to." Manvi was slightly annoyed that he was there in her room without asking her. But then again it is his house she thought. She stepped a few paces back.

"Come on Manvi, we don't need this formality between us." Raj handed over the rose to Manvi.

"Thank you" she gave a slight smile confused with his behaviour. Raj took hold of her hand and kissed it gently. Manvi pulled away and placed the rose on the table. "I think I should now get ready, I don't want to be late on the first day."

"Yeah, no I don't want you to be late today." He moved his hands through her wet hair and Manvi smiled at her.

"Raj please." Manvi moved away feeling scared with his behaviour.

"Sorry, there was something in your hair. I'll get going now; I'll see you this evening." Raj smiled even more and left the room. Manvi closed the door shut as he left and locked it in case he appeared again. What was wrong with him she thought? She walked off to her suitcase and immediately got dressed.

"Kritika, I'm off to work now, I'll be back by three."

"Okay Manvi, do you want me to get Raj to drop you off?"

"No that's fine; I know the way to get there." Manvi walked out of the house looking through her purse. She didn't want to be late on her first day and she made sure she had her phone and money in her bag. She walked through the back route where it was tranquil and calm. There was no noise of the cars or the busy people chattering away. It was like she was in a different world where there was no one there, just her surrounded by the green scenery and the birds. She carried on walking when she suddenly stopped upon hearing a tune.

"Yeh ladki to lagti hai mujhko badi sirphiri

Par khud ko Samajhti hai yeh aasmaan ki pari

Arey hai yeh chawaani par phirti hai dollar bani

Zero Hai knowledge par rehti hai scholar bani

Kaanton ki tokri , ego se hai bhari, dekho

Arey sidhi lagti hai par tedhi hai yeh badi, dekho"

Manvi listened as she moved closer towards the voice. It was a male voice and a guitar slowly played in the background. She stepped even closer and noticed a man sitting down with a guitar in his hands. She stood there closing her eyes listening to the beautiful song. She could feel herself drifting away in the beautiful lyrics.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be somewhere else?" Manvi opened her eyes upon hearing the voice. The song suddenly stopped and the tune of the guitar faded away.

"Virat sir?"

<<<<Previous               _______________                 Next >>>>

Thanx for reading. Tell me what you guys think.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 04 July 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehra28sns_ghShortyjaasz_25cappacuinosidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77kritika_arviDannyelaDina98210mary9053PhoenixAshmayur247Shruthigowdadevibabuvanilla.icechandana123screen22--Lalz--kateyesmisakiisha.raj_98nishi12345qwerty012Rose_TandonAngeline124abhilashapremIPKKND_PyaarniayadavMTBT_12071316vamps1996love_zainsha19priya_nishalkusharberryAashika_virmanmika17arohi16nrithyaoshabana20~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynakinny_ranvirshaimahaysha1989Krazzy4u786luvzindagihooriia_xcutie_mahimaneha fan1mannat.urwishBrunoMarsshilpa09..ManoBilli..angel_sofiashona_virmanBewakoof-Aswathy-Kanwal_chohanpreethisalicemath-Antu-_-Aslan-Rach-dcSyed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-..Zainab..love_never_diessizzysehrish.SalmanDeewani.

MTBT_12071316 Senior Member
MTBT_12071316
MTBT_12071316

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 d super duper fast update...
Plz update soon as it is fabulous nd i cnt wait 4 d nxt one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrudarinku28missmystic-BhabhiKiBehna-

Go to top