Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 193)

Post Reply New Post

Page 193 of 216

shivu124

shivu124

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey loved it pm me wen u write again =) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 193)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanam.Mehra1

Sanam.Mehra1

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Love tht manvi made virat jealous!!

missmystic

vanilla.ice

vanilla.ice

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Awww what a cute and romantic update, loved how they made up with each other. Cant wait to read on!

missmystic

iLoveKushal.T

Groupbie

iLoveKushal.T

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
continueee :D x

missmystic

kushal88

kushal88

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

awesome update cant wait for the wedding Big smile thnks for the pm

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Heyya, hope you all are well. I just want to apologize for the late update, I just have been extremely busy and I just got my results today so I will be celebrating. I thought I should give you guys and update although it may be short. Please forgive me and hopefully I will get a chance to update soon.

Keep those lovely comments coming, really appreciate them, really does make my day! Thanx so much and love ya all!

~Chapter40~
The Wedding Part 1

"Di, I need the hair curler."

"Trishna, have you seen my MAC lip gloss?"

"Tanya, I have your sandals. Where's mine?"

"Stop!" Jeevika shouted as the chaotic room suddenly became silent. Manvi, Trishna  and Tanya turned around to see Jeevika standing on the bed, her arms crossed and a pout on her lips.

"Girlies, what's going on, we're in such a mess." Jeevika continued looking at the clock on the wall. There was one hour to go till the wedding and Manvi's hair and makeup hasn't been done, Trishna's lehegna had to be taken back for adjustment and Jeevika's shoes were missing.

Manvi slumped onto the chair feeling annoyed. "I'm so nervous."

"Are you going to hurl, because if you are just leave the room now." Trishna tossed a packet of tablets towards Manvi.

"I'm not going to hurl, I just hope we make it to the venue in time."

"We need a plan girlies." Trishna got up and jumped onto the bed next to Jeevika.

"Okay, so who's completely ready?" Jeevika asked.

"Me. Except I've lost a sandal?" Tanya stepped forward and smiled in her pink and white anarkali dress.

"Okay, so Tanya, you will help Manvi with her hair and makeup, I will looked for the sandal and clear up, Trishna, hurry up and get your lehenga and get ready as your make-up and hair is already set."

"Ahoy sister." Trishna saluted Jeevika before leaving the room to visit the tailor.

"It's the big day, everyone smile." Jeevika grinned as the three huddled into a group hug.

____________________

"Bhai, I'm nervous." Virat breathed in and out as he stood in front of the mirror dressed in a white shirt and black suit with a silver tie.

"Relax, you're going to be fine." Viren comforted Virat as he stood next to him dressed in a suit.

"Your right." Virat breathed in for the last time and took hold of his phone. "I'm just going to call Manvi."

"Phone call romance, hmm, carry on brother." Viren winked as he teased his younger brother.

"I heard you and Jeevika were having night call romance yesterday." Virat nudged Viren and started to laugh.

"Virat, that was just…"

"Just what?"

"You know, I had to phone her to make sure everything was set for today."

"Ooo,  okay, so then why did you tell her that she looked cute in that dress when she came at the night club."

This time it was Viren to blush and look away. Virat patted him on the shoulder and laughed seeing Viren's tomato face.

"Weren't you going to call Manvi?" Viren asked as he turned around, a smiled now starting to form on his lips.

"Hello, Manvi?"

"Virat." Manvi felt relieved hearing Virat's voice. She was all set in her silver colored lehenga with a subtle romantic hair curls and light makeup.

"How you feeling?" Virat's voice was shaky and nervous.

"Nervous, you?" Manvi bite her lip as she waited for his answer.

"I'm fine, I just can't believe we're finally getting married."

"I know, everything just happened so fast."

"I love you Manvi."

"I love you too Virat." Manvi blushed to herself as she held onto a photograph of Virat on her dressing table. "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?"

"Look in your pocket."

Virat looked confused and placed a hand in his pocket. "It's an envelope." Virat twirled the small envelope in his fingers.

"Open it."

Virat opened the envelope and looked at an CD album with an image of him playing the guitar and the words "Kya hua." In gold text. Virat gasped as he opened the cover to reveal a CD inside.

"Manvi…" Virat looked shocked as he held the CD in his hand.

"I got your first song published and it will be out in stores soon. You're going to be a big star Virat. Now everyone will know you as a singer as well."

"Manvi, this is, this is the best thing ever."

"You like it?"

"Like it? I love it. Manvi, you have no idea how happy I feel. Thank you so much."

"You don't need to thank me Virat."

"I love you Manvi."

"Virat, are you crying?"

"No silly." The two started to giggle.

"I'll see you at the wedding venue."

"Bye Virat, love you."

"Love you too."

<<<<Previous

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

mavrick94lakhanikomaljaasz_25cappacuinoAaliiaaDOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviiLoveKushal.TDannyelaharekrishnahareVvaannii-princess-IPKKNDRocksShruthigowdamizznaAthira_Lalmonisha.raj_98js1234arhifandebiscreen22unnatia--Lalz--mahak221chandana123mitrali_virmanoriyanaanitha_tootykushal88sha19nisha33IPKKND_Pyaarniayadavlafizakateyeskajenvirmancukkyvamps1996DeelightnrithyaoSuarezmika17xoxsusanxoxAashika_virmanRadharadayshabsemshaimahsweets1126kinny_ranvirshabana20luvzindagiaysha1989hooriia_xgirl_rockscutie_mahimaneha fan1Jannat94angel_sofiaKidrauhljia123sagarBrunoMarslittlesmilepreetipc-GayathriK-shona_virmanpreethisalicemathSyed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d_Littles12_drunkiiebabenaina927.SalmanDeewani.

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
U r just a amazing writer . . I loved cd part and all of all awesome. .continue soon and make it long next tym. .

Edited by avika26 - 23 August 2012 at 9:57am

missmystic

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Amaizng update!!! read it before ur pm...continuee soon!!!

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top