Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 187)

Post Reply New Post

Page 187 of 216

shabana20

Goldie

shabana20

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Awesome!..
Poor Virat!..
Who is going to help/save Manvi now??...
Thanks for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 187)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

~Chapter 39~

Mission Bachelor Party Part 3 (Last Part)

Manvi hurriedly stood up as the group of guys approached her. Her heart started to beat fast and she closed her eyes praying that someone would come and help her.

"Please leave me alone." She begged as she took a few steps back. There was no way to escape the crowded nightclub and the darkness in the room made it worse.

Suddenly Manvi could no longer move as she felt the back of a wall hit her. The guys laughed at her as she tried to move around them only to be cornered.

"Leave her alone." Manvi looked behind the boys as she heard a strong voice. A tall masculine man was standing there dressed in a purple t-shirt and white shorts. He pulled his shades from his eyes and placed them in his pocket. Manvi could see his eyes shine an emerald green as he stood beneath a dim spotlight.

"What do you want man?"

"For you to leave the girl alone." His voice was husky and manly.

"Or else what?"

"This" And with that the mystery man punched on of the boys from the group. He took hold of him by the neck in a headlock and kicked him hard. The other boys charged for him but soon ended up being swung onto the floor and kicked hard on the back. The group of boys fled as they found blood flowing from there face.

Virat appeared at the scene to see Manvi standing in the corner scared. He looked at the men on the floor, crawling across the room and the mystery man who had just saved Manvi.

"Thank you so much." Manvi felt relieved as she went over to him to shake his hand.

"Hi, I'm Manan."

"I'm Manvi."

"Manvi." Virat went over to Manvi worried and took hold of her arm. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Nothing, some guys were just harassing me and Manan over here saved me."

Manan smiled at Virat but Virat looked away in anger.

"We should go." Virat started to pull Manvi away but she stopped and took his arm away from him.

"Hey, Manan, do you want to go get a drink. My treat, after all you did save me." Manvi grinned at Manan as she twirled a finger around a curl.

"Sure, shall we." He placed his arm out and Manvi took it without taking a glance at Virat.

"Let me just make a quick phone call to my friends." Manvi winked at Manan and took out her phone to call Trishna.

"Dude, relax." Viren said as he sipped on a glass of coke. The boys sat round on a table opposite the bar as Virat stared at Manvi and Manan, laughing away and sipping on drinks.

"How could she do this? She doesn't even know him."

"Stop sulking, have some fun, ignore that they're there."

"How can I just ignore. First of all she's my fiance, and secondly she's here in a night club and that too in a dress, what if that Manish guy does something."

"It's Manan."

"I don't care."

Virat continued staring as he looked at Manvi move closer to Manan and whisper something in his ear causing Manan to laugh before giving her a high five.  

"That's it." Virat stood up fuming with anger.

"He hasn't even done anything to her yet." Viren tried calming Virat down.

"He touched her hand."

"It was a high five."

"He still touched her." Virat moved towards the bar where Manvi and Manan were sitting.

"Hi Virat." Manvi looked up at Virat and then looked back at Manan giving a shy smile.

"We need to go." Virat's voice was now threatening.

"Oh come on Virat, you're here to enjoy with you friends, let me enjoy with mines."

"Are you coming or not?" Virat raised an eyebrow in anger.

"No."

"Fine." With saying that, Virat grabbed hold of Manvi by the arm.

"Virat." Manvi shouted as she tried to let go. Manan stood up looking confused at the two.

"Pay for drinks please." Manvi shouted as she waved at Manan giving him an apologetic look.

Virat dragged her outside towards a fountain and before let going of her.

"What the hell Virat." Manvi shouted in anger as she pushed Virat hard. "What the hell was that all for?"

Virat angrily took hold of Manvi's hands and gripped onto it hard. "What did you think you were doing with that guy? You don't even know him."

"What's it to you, I can do what I want."

"No you can't."

"Why not." Manvi pushed him again as she freed herself from his clutch. "If you can go and dance with strippers, then why can't I go and have drinks with a guy." Manvi turned around away from him, a tear starting to prick her eye. Virat looked hurt as he saw her move away from him.

"Manvi." Virat's tone softened as he walked towards Manvi.

"Do you know how I felt when I saw you shirtless and dancing with those girls?" Manvi continued. "Damn it Virat, I love you, I can't see you with someone else."

"I love you too, that's why I can't see you with someone else." Virat grabbed hold of Manvi's shoulders before kissing her on her lips. He wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her closer, their kiss becoming more passionate. Manvi placed her arm around his neck, moving her fingers across the back of his hair as he held her tightly on her waist. Virat moved his lips across her jaw and then to her neck as she arched back.

"I love you Manvi." Virat kissed her on her forehead as he tangled his fingers around hers.

"I love you too Virat." Manvi kissed the tip of his nose before hugging him tightly.

The two let go and Manvi pushed him away, giving him a pout.

"What now?" Virat shrugged as he looked confused.

"If you can go shirtless for those women then why can't you go shirtless for me?" Manvi crossed her arms and looked away.

"You want me to go shirtless now?" Virat raised his eyebrows, looking at Manvi as a smile played on her lips.

Manvi gave a nod and turned away trying to hide her mischievous smile.

"Just for you." Virat removed his top and grabbed hold of Manvi as she felt herself fall onto his chiseled abs. She placed her hands on his chest as he moved a finger on her cheeks and pecked her on her lips.

Manvi moved away and then took hold of some water from the fountain and sprayed it on Virat.

"Hey, not fair." Virat shouted as she started to chase him with more water.

"Everything is fair in love and war." Manvi grinned as she started to throw more water. Virat grabbed hold Manvi and she started to scream as he threw some water on her.

"Virat." Manvi screamed as he picked her up in his arms and stood under the fountain water, jetting out onto them. Manvi laughed as the two started running inside the water of the fountain and drenching themselves in the cool water. Virat took hold of her hand and slowly pulled her closer. He traced a finger across her wet face as she closed her eyes. Cupping hold of her face he moved in closer and brushed his lips on her cheeks.

"Hey you two there, out of the fountain now." Manvi and Virat pulled apart as a police officer stood by the fountain holding a pair of handcuffs in her hand.

"Run." Manvi and Virat both shouted and hurriedly got out of the fountain, laughing as they did so.

<<<<Previous

Edited by missmystic - 20 August 2012 at 10:50am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94lakhanikomalSupriya97jaasz_25Aaliiaacappacuinopooh83DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviDannyelaharekrishnahareAthira_Lalmonmahak221arhifandebichandana123isha.raj_98nishi12345kateyesSanam.Mehra1jayprabuunnatia--Lalz--mitrali_virmanqwerty012tulip.floraIPKKND_PyaarniayadavcukkyMTBT_12071316misakikajenvirmanvamps1996anitha_tootykushal88abhilasha143kusharberrySuarezmika17arohi16Aashika_virmanRadharadaynrithyaokinny_ranviraysha1989virman-fanshabsemshaimahshabana20sweets1126Krazzy4u786luvzindagiraju_skygirl_rocksMarie_789ArHiLover-xhooriia_xcutie_mahimaneha fan1Jannat94Kidrauhljia123sagarBrunoMarsshilpa09angel_sofiaKanwal_chohanpreetipc-GayathriK-alicemathpreethislittlesmileSyed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_preity_ddrunkiiebabenaina927.SalmanDeewani.

..Lavi..

..Lavi..

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Lovely update! Finally MUs over! Romantic huh?! *likey* sooper awesme dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooh83missmystic

abhilasha143

abhilasha143

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Very nice part. Virman solved their problem so easily...i liked it so much. Entry of Manan's character raising many doubts...excited for the next part. Thank u for the pm.

pooh83missmystic

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I loved how Manvi made him realize his mistake...
Nice update..
Thank you Big smile

missmystic

Rads24

Rads24

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
woow, nice update!Smile

missmystic

Vvaannii

Groupbie

Vvaannii

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I loved the fact how manvi made virat realize his mistake, and her demand to virat going shirtless, that's what we can expect from manvi...
now with manan entering let's see what happens next!
as always amaziing! Clap
thank you for the pm and continue soon! HeartHug

missmystic

Angeline124

Angeline124

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Really amazing part. This is a mixuure of romance comedy fighting. Wonderful part. pls continue soon.

missmysticanitha_tooty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top