Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 181)

Post Reply New Post

Page 181 of 216

niayadav

niayadav

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
as always
loved itThumbs Up
Clapcontinue soon
thanx 4 the pm
pm me nxt time too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 181)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Amazing one! LOL
Omg Maanvi had set some rules and if she see's that Virat isn't following them. Virat ki khair nai! LOL
Anyways continue soon! Smile

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

~Chapter 38~

Mission Bachelor Party! Part 2                      

Manvi, Jeevika and Trishna entered the night club looking nervously at the people present in the large room. The room was quite dark with lots of flashes and red lighting streaming the room. Loud music roared through the room and the girls couldn't even hear themselves speak.

"Where are they?" Trishna shouted over the music.

"What?" Manvi asked trying to figure out what she was saying. Trishna used her hands to try and tell Manvi what she wanted to say.

The music suddenly changed and the lightning turned to a soft yellow. People now started to push past the three and join the dance floor.

People on the floor, come and get some more, people on the floor
Take it away

The Vadhera boys and friends made their way to dance floor as the music started to roll. A tall lady in a glittery silver and pink mini dress appeared followed by two guys holding onto her.

"This is what I'm talking about." Viren looked at the girl who and pulled her by the waist. The rest of the boys followed except for Virat who looked tensed.

O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno, dhanno hey
O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno
Main raaj dilon pe karti hoon, manjale hai dhanno naam mera
(O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno, dhanno hey)
Ye soch ke mushkil badh gayi hai jaane kya hoga hashar tera
Mere noorani chehre se, na teri nazar hategi
Na tere din guzarenge, na teri raat kategi, kategi, kategi

The petite women wrapped an arm around Viren as the two danced on the dance floor. She moved her hips to the music and Viren joined in, taking a few more shot glasses.

Apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise
Ho apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise katt jayegi
Aapka kya hoga janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga
Apne aagey na peechay, na koi upar neechay rone wala
Nai koi ronewali janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga

Virat's friends pushed Virat towards the dance floor as the rest joined in. More girls appeared from behind the curtains dressed in similar outfits.

"Come on Virat."

"Yeah Virat join it, this is so fun."

"Virat, mere bhai."

Before Virat could move away, his friends were already making him drink more alcohol from the shot glasses. He tried to avoid the drinks but he himself couldn't prevent his friends from placing the alcohol in his mouth.

People on the floor
Ho beedh mein tanhai mein, raat ki parchai mein
Raha na dil ka panchi kahin akela re
Haan haseeno ka main banda, mohabbat mera dhanda
Mere aagey peechay parion ka mela re

Soon Virat was on the dance floor holding onto a girl as she swayed her hips. She moved in closer to Virat as they danced to the music, holding onto each other and throwing their arms in the air.

Manvi, Trishna and Jeevika took the stairs which leaded to a small balcony. From there they could see the dance floor clearly.

"Come on girlies." Trishna motioned a finger as they stood by the balcony searching the dance floor.

Ooo mere baat deewane tujhko, na koi aur jachegi
Na tere din guzarenge, na teri raat kategi, kategi, kategi

Apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise
Ho apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise katt jayegi
Aapka kya hoga janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga
Apne aagey na peechay, na koi upar neechay rone wala
Nai koi ronewali janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga

"Oh my gosh' Virat." Manvi shouted as she pointed on the dance floor. She looked at Virat dancing with a girl and laughing. He moved his face closer to hers and whispered something in her ear and then they both started to giggle.

"Look at Viren." Jeevika fumed as she saw Viren holding onto a girl by her waist before twirling her around and then taking another shot glass.

"Told you things would get wild." Trishna commented as she propped an arm on the table and moved her head to the sound of the music.

Suddenly the music stopped and Virat and the boys were screaming. They took of their t-shirts and the boys started to drench each other in alcohol. Manvi, Jeevika and Trishna gasped as they looked at the boys acting like kids. They were all laughing and screaming and waved the girls good bye as they left the stage.

The boys suddenly stopped laughing as they saw Manvi, Jeevika and Trishna standing there on the dance floor with their arms crossed.

"Manvi." Virat began as he looked shocked. Manvi held up her hand furiously and the other boys hurriedly went off the dance floor leaving Viren and Virat.

"Manvi, what are you doing here?" Virat questioned starting to feel worried.

"Virat, I trusted you, you broke the promise."

"Manvi, we were just having fun. Please, let's the go from here and talk. I can explain."

"No need to explain. Come on girls." Manvi, Trishna and Jeevika turned around furiously. They walked over towards the balcony and sat down.

"I can't believe Virat would do this." Manvi sulked as she sat down on the table furiously.

"I hate guys." Jeevika stamped her feet on the floor frustrated and the three girls sat down on the table fuming with anger.

"Now what do we do?" Trishna asked as she tapped on the table.

"Let's just go home." Manvi stood up feeling upset as took hold of her clutch.

"Manvi, you okay?" Trishna asked looking worried. She placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "It's just what guys do. Don't worry, they were just messing around. Don't take it seriously."

"Mannu, don't be upset. Watch when you and Virat get married, then you can get revenge."

Manvi laughed as the three girls huddled into a group hug.

"What's say girlies? Some shots?" Manvi looked at the confused faces of Trishna and Jeevika.

"Shots?"

"If the boys can have fun, then why can't we?" Manvi said mischievously.

"Let's go." Jeevika laughed and the three made their way down the stairs to the bar section. They walked past the boys not taking a look at them and sat down on the bar stools.

"Let's not go wild thought. Just a few glasses." Manvi ordered for the shot glasses and the girls each took hold of a glass.

"This is why I do not want a boyfriend." Trishna snorted as she looked at the boys on the other side laughing away even after everything that had just happened.

"Boys are such a waste of time." Jeevika added as she looked at Viren furiously.

"Well I'm the one getting married." Manvi looked at Virat who was still topless.

Trishna's phone started to beep.

"Hey Tanya."

"What's up girlies? Anything happen?" Tanya asked.

Trishna started to tell Tanya of what they had seen in the club.

"Are you serious" Tanya gasped as she heard what had happened.

"Yeah, boys suck!"

"Girlies, you should come home now, it's getting late."

"Yeah, we're on our way soon." Trishna closed her phone and then stood up. "We should go; we'll deal with the boys tomorrow."

"You guys make your way. I'm going to pay the bill and then get my phone. I think I left it upstairs." Manvi said as she took hold of her clutch.

"Okay, but be quick." Jeevika and Trishna made their way out as Manvi handed the money to the bartender. She took the change and then went upstairs to the balcony to retrieve her phone.

A group of boys were huddled in the corner and upon seeing Manvi started to whistle at her. Manvi could feel the eyes of the guys on her and she quickly took hold of her phone from the table.

"Hey, want to join us." A hand caught hold of Manvi's wrist as she was about to leave.

Manvi didn't respond back as she pushed him away and hurriedly walked down the stairs. Another guy from the group suddenly stopped her from going as he placed a hand on her waist.

"What's the hurry babe?"

"Leave me alone." Manvi pushed past him again feeling scared but again was cornered but this time by two other boys. Manvi tried to move away from them, her heart beating faster. She prayed that Trishna and Jeevika would come over to help her. Manvi moved back trying to get away from them when she suddenly stumbled and fell on the floor.

<<<<Previous                                                                                                 Next>>>>

Edited by missmystic - 21 August 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

tennisqueen23mavrick94lakhanikomaljaasz_25AaliiaacappacuinoniamaanviDannyelaharekrishnaharesham24lafizakateyesmisakiarhifandebiscreen22--Lalz--mahak221chandana123Sanam.Mehra1nisha33mitrali_virmananitha_tootyvamps1996cukkyMTBT_12071316Rose_TandonIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavmika17arohi16kusharberrynrithyaoaysha1989shaimahsweets1126kinny_ranvirKrazzy4u786luvzindagishabana20Suarezhooriia_xgirl_rocksneha fan1cutie_mahimaMarie_789angel_sofiaJannat94Kidrauhljia123sagarshona_virman-GayathriK-...Mallu...-Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemathShivRajputpreetipcKanwal_chohanpreity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_drunkiiebabe.SalmanDeewani.

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Another amazing part! Embarrassed
Gosh they seriously did go wild! ROFL
Aww! Virat's gonna come right? Day Dreaming
Want to read more.. Not getting enough of it! LOL
Continue soon! Smile

missmystic

leafmaria

leafmaria

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Bad Virat. oh I just hope that Virat comes and save Maanvi. 
Thanks for the PM, continue soon. 

Edited by leafmaria - 17 August 2012 at 9:09am

missmystic

MTBT_12071316

MTBT_12071316

Awesum...luvd it.nd excitd 4 d nxt one
thanx 4 d pm.cont soon

missmystic

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Oh wow, it was fantastic! I am enjoying this mission bachelor party alot!
Cant wait for the next part, please do continue!!

missmystic

mitrali_virman

mitrali_virman

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
awesome updateTongue
cont soon and tanx 4 the pm

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top