Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 171)

missmystic Senior Member
missmystic
missmystic

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meant4uonlie

First of all CONGRATUALTIONS for completing 150 pages ...

I know i am very behind Cry  I was not very well and i was abandoned of using laptop or phone or anything fr few days ... I used to sneak out to just watch the epi ... dat too very late ... SORRY for being very late and replying late ... So i ll make up for it and give you long long long comment for all the posts that i missed to comment cuz u deserve it girl ... Wink

Chapter 31 --- I am so glad all the misunderstanding have cleared between father and son ... This raj guys is seriously getting on my nerves ... he is a psycho ... I am also glad that Trishna is fine ... love virat and manvi's bond ... Big smileBig smile

Chapter 32 --- OMG OMG OMG!! it was double update ... wow girl you rock ... Loved it ... that stupid idiot Raj kidnapped manvi how dare he ... he deserves to be hanged till death not just jail ... that creep ... poor manvi ... but our hero was no less ... kya maara ... he shud have hit him more ... glad everything is gona be perfect now ...

Chapter 33 --- Virat is so cute ... Loved all the gifts he gave to mavi.. they are so cute ... how can someone keep al the things and remember each and everything about their love life ... it was indeed amazing hun ... loved how jeevika ad trishna was teasing manvi ... (Loed to see Trishnas new face ) :)

Chapter 34: Loved how everyone fooled virat ... and trishna she is so funny and cute  ... heheh ... i used to hate her before now i like her Embarrassed its all cuz of u ... yoou are too goood you give looks to the characters i just love it ... Loved virmans conversation ... but Virrika had to spoil it LOLLOLLOL

Chapter 35: Awww virat was the first one to put design on manvis hand ... dat was so cute ... Amazing dear ... it was such a cute scene ... and loved our Virmans romance ... God dat was hawt ... and again dere you go we had our kabab mein haddi's Virrika LOL Dey have to be there where Virman are to romance ... hmmm ...

So far i loved deir pre marriage romance ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hopefuly we will get to see more ... Your writing has always been the best ... as i had mentioned before its one of my favourite FFs... your words have a magic to it ... you dont drag things everything is sorted our and clear with no negative characters to last long ... the best thing is that our Swamini is a positive character ... hehehe

OMG i think i wrote an essay here ... too much of my blabering ... but as i said ... i ll give you a long update to cover up for the ones i missed ... hopefullly u dont get bored reading it all ...LOLLOL

Thank you sooo much! Means so much and I'm glad you like it
Really appreciate the fact that you took out your time to comment on the chapters you missed.
Get well soon and nope, i deifnitely did not get bored while reading it, infact there was a huge smile on my face so thanx for that Hug

Edited by missmystic - 15 August 2012 at 7:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonliealicemath

Athira_Lalmon Groupbie
Athira_Lalmon
Athira_Lalmon

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
*swooning* ooohhh!!! mwah! that was such a romantic moment! And Virat's dialogue when they were caught!!
Keep the romance coming!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

missmystic Senior Member
missmystic
missmystic

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

~Chapter 36~

Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony Part 4
(Last Part)

"Let's start the dance." Trishna screamed as she dragged Manvi and Virat on the dance floor.

"Hit the music guys." Viren shouted at the Dj as the rest of the family joined in.

The music started and the whole family joined in to celebrate with Manvi and Virat.

Main vaari jaawa, main vaari jaawa
Saathon ki ho ya bin kasoor re
Dil toh hoya majboor

The lights faded to a soft purple lighting as Manvi and Virat stood together in the centre of the hall. Virat placed an arm around Manvi's waist as he pulled her closer. She rested her hand on his shoulder as he held onto one hand and the two swayed softly as the melody played in the background.

Choo liya tune labh se aankhon ko
Mannatein poori tumse hi
Tu mile jahaan, mera jahaan hai wahan
Raunake saari tumse hi
Ho choo liya tune labh se aankhon ko
Mannatein poori tumse hi
Tu mile jahaan, mera jahaan hai wahan
Raunake saari tumse hi

He twirled her around and pulled her closer, giving her a quick peck on her cheek as he did so.

Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya

"I love you." Virat whispered in her ear as he moved closer to her.

"I love you too." Manvi whispered back as she moved her face closer to his to kiss hi cheek.

The two smiled as they danced away, holding onto each other and never wanting to let go.

Inn dooriyon ne, nazdeekiyon se, sauda koi kar liya
Ho jhuk ke nighaahon ne, dil se ishq ka vaada koi kar liya

Saathon ki ey e bin kasoor re
Sau-sau taaron se, bhar ey eh daaman
Le chal mujhe kahin door

Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya
Piya re, re piya

Everyone clapped as the song faded away. Manvi and Virat looked into each other's eyes filled with hope for the future.

"Give it up for Manvi and Virat." Viren clapped as he congratulated the two.

"Thank you bhai." Virat and Viren hugged each other in a brotherly hug.

"Virat, my son." Ritesh appeared and hugged Virat and Manvi followed by Vanshika.

"May you two always be happy." She blessed the couple and smiled.

"Manvi, I am really glad that you will soon be a part of this family." Dadaji and Swamini Bua also blessed the two and the whole family joined in to a group hug.

"One photo please." Trishna beamed as she grabbed hold of the photographer.

"Everyone smile."

*click*

Manvi sat in front of the mirror removing her makeup and jewellery. She was exhausted but still had a hint of excitement in her as she was soon to get married.

A noise came from the window and Manvi suddenly stopped. She got up slowly and opened the curtains.

"Virat." Manvi exclaimed as she saw Virat holding tightly onto the pipe. He jumped onto the balcony and blew Manvi a kiss.

Manvi opened the doors as Virat walked in and grabbed hold of her twirling her around before lifting her up in his arms.

"Virat, you shouldn't be here." Manvi poked him in his arm and he smiled as he looked her.

"I'm so happy today." Virat yelled as he twirled Manvi around in his arms.

"Virat careful, someone might come in." Manvi laughed as he carried on twirling her around. He soon lifted her down and the two sat down on the bed. He took hold of her hand and slowly started to take the remaining bangles of her hand.

"I can't believe we're getting married soon." Manvi said as she looked up at Virat smiling.

"I know, everything just feels like a dream.

"Want me too check?" Manvi asked innocently.

"Meaning?"

Manvi punched Virat hard on his arm and started to laugh.

"Owww." Virat wailed as Manvi stuck out her tongue and jumped up from the bed. Virat chased her around the room as Manvi ran around, escaping from his grasp.

"Manvi." Virat shouted as she took hold of a pillow and started to hit him. He quickly grabbed hold of her and the two dropped onto the floor both laughing, their breathing running faster.

Virat brushed a hand on her cheeks as she closed her eyes. He wrapped an arm around her pulling her up and held onto her hand not letting her go.

"I'm not going to leave until you face your punishment." Virat whispered a sly smile on his face. Manvi started to pull away but he grabbed hold of her and this time she fell on top of him. He slowly caressed her face before moving closer to her and kissing her on her lips. Manvi could feel her arms wrap around his waist pulling him closer. She rested her hands on his chest as she let herself merge with him. Virat placed a hand through her hair and moved his hand down to her back and then to her waist, kissing her even more passionately as he did so.

The two untangled from each other and sat up. Manvi hugged Virat as she breathed in his aftershave and wrapped her legs around him.

"Manvi Chaudary, behave." Virat playfully teased.

"That's supposed to be my line."  Manvi rubbed her nose to Virat's and smiled.

"It's late, you should get some sleep. You must be tired after today." Virat said as Manvi yawned. Virat picked Manvi up in his arms and placed her on the bed.

"Good night." She whispered as she gave him a goodnight kiss.

"Good night sweetheart, sweet dreams." Virat kissed her on her forehead and the pulled the duvet over her.

A soft knock came on Manvi's door and Manvi awoke as she looked at the clock.

"Three o'clock in the morning." Manvi moaned as she got up to open the door. "Trishna, Di, what's going on?"

"Sssh" Trishna and Jeevika got inside the room and shut the door slowly.

"What happened?" Manvi asked looking worried.

"Bachelor party" Trishna squealed as the three jumped onto the bed and sat down.

"Bachelor party?" Manvi looked confused as Jeevika and Trishna revealed a sly smile.

"I just heard that Viren is planning on throwing a bachelors party for Virat."

"Really?" Manvi asked looking worried.

"Yes, and Virat has agreed to it. All the guys will be there."

"Virat agreed to it." Manvi looked shocked.

"I heard there's going to be girls and drinks and loads of other stuff."

Manvi's eyes popped as she looked at Trishna. "Girls and drinks?"

"Shut up Trish." Jeevika playfully hit Trishna on the arm. "We haven't exactly heard about that but we're assuming. You know in the movies and stuff."

"Virat isn't like that, I'm sure there bachelor party will be sensible." Manvi defended Virat, knowing that he would be loyal to her.

"Yeah right. The guys are wild. Once during college days, Virat and the boys went to a stripper club; I heard things got really wild." Trishna winked as she looked at Manvi's shocked expressions.

"Don't worry; I'm sure Virat isn't like that anymore." Trishna added as she tried comforting Manvi to make her feel relaxed.

"He's got Viren going with him. I don't think it will be that bad." Jeevika said as she played around with her fingers.

"Viren is even worse than Virat. During college days, Viren was a player. All the girls used to be after him. And he obviously enjoyed the attention" Jeevika looked at Trishna surprised.

"So now what do we do?" Manvi asked.

"Let's go check out what they will be up to. Mission bachelor party." Trishna smirked as she flipped her hair onto one side.

<<<<Previous                                                                                         Next>>>>

Edited by missmystic - 16 August 2012 at 8:34am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

mavrick94jaasz_25AaliiaaDOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviVvaanniimizznasham24isha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesmisakiarhifandebiscreen22--Lalz--chandana123Sanam.Mehra1vamps1996anitha_tootylove_zainabhilasha143sha19MTBT_12071316IPKKND_Pyaarniayadavmitrali_virmanRadharadaymika17arohi16nrithyaokusharberryaysha1989virman-fanshaimahMarie_789kinny_ranvirsweets1126shabana20cutie_mahimaneha fan1ArHiLover-xangel_sofiajia123sagarBrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94shona_virman-GayathriK--Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemath-Aswathy-ShivRajputpreetipcKanwal_chohanlittlesmilepreity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-sizzysehrish..Zainab..drunkiiebabelove_never_dies_keertu_.SalmanDeewani.

..Lavi.. Senior Member
..Lavi..
..Lavi..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow! U r mind blowing! Clap lovd dis update! Embarrassed

missmystic

ArHiLover-x IF-Dazzler
ArHiLover-x
ArHiLover-x

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Wow fantastic update!!
Loved it! do continue ;)

missmystic

alicemath IF-Rockerz
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
awsum update...
luvd their romantic moments...wz really cuteeeEmbarrassed
so next z gonna b freakinh awsum for sure..the threesum gonna snek peak int o the bachelors party...huh...sounds pretty interesting...WinkLOL
plzz cont soon n thnx a loot fo the pmSmile

missmystic

sweets1126 Goldie
sweets1126
sweets1126

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hahahaha! bachelor party!! very nice update!! and thanks to pm me!:) 

missmystic

Vvaannii Groupbie
Vvaannii
Vvaannii

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
awesome like always and amazing, keep up the good work!! Thumbs Up
bachelor party hmm, thats gonna be fuun.. Dancing
let's see what our girls do at the party... Dancing

missmystic

Go to top