Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 159)

Post Reply New Post

Page 159 of 216

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

read all da updates srry for late reply

it was amazing mindblowing super just luvd it

continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 159)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
beautiful
awsum
cont soon

missmystic

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
niice gifts
loved this part too

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Trishna is so adorable in this update!!!

missmystic

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Cute update.Virat was so sweet and manvi would have loved all the gifts flashbacks of Loved ur update so much  .Eagerly waitin for ur next updateSmile

Edited by preetipc - 13 August 2012 at 6:20am

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

~Chapter 34~

Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony Part 2

Manvi walked down the stairs with Jeevika and Trishna on either side of her. The grand hall was decorated with cream drapes that complemented Manvi's dress. There were silver flowers coming down from the ceiling and in the middle of the hall was a large swing decorated with white orchids.

"Omg, this is so amazing, nice work Jeevika." Trishna high fived Jeevika as she admired the beautiful hallway.

"Di, this is so beautiful." Manvi looked around the room smiling to herself as she walked down the stairs which had a strip of flowers running down the middle.

"Manvi beta." Beeji appeared by Manvi's side and the two hugged each other tightly. Manvi took Beeji's blessing and then went over to Swamini Bua.

"Manvi, you're looking gorgeous." Swamini kissed Manvi on the cheeks before hugging her.

"Thank you Bua. I love the deocrations. You all have done a great job."

"You don't need to thank us Manvi." Jeevika smiled as she took hold of Manvi and made her sit on the swing. The swing had cream and silver pillows on it and in the shape of the letters V and M.

"Manvi." Vanshika appeared holding a tray filled with mehendi cones. She hugged Manvi and then placed the tray on the side.

"Quick, the boys are coming, let's hide Manvi." Trishna squealed.

"Let's take Manvi over there." Jeevika laughed as they took Manvi to the other side.

"What's going on Di?" Manvi asked confused.

"Well, just wait and watch Manvi." Jeevika pointed at Trishna who appeared wearing a white lehenga and placed a duppata over her head. Manvi made a o shape with her mouth and then chuckled as she realized what they were up to.

Trishna quickly went over to the swing and sat down putting her duppata even lower and Jeevika and Manvi hid behind a column covering their hands with their mouth and trying not to laugh.

Virat appeared at the stairs dressed in a silver colored sherwani with Viren on one side and their dad Ritesh on the other.

"Bhai, I'm nervous." Virat whispered as he looked around the hall.

"You said that during your engagement and now you're saying the same thing at your sangeet. "

"Boys, a problem?" Ritesh interrupted.

"No, dad, nothing."

"Dad, he's nervous" Viren laughed.

"Bhai."

"Don't be nervous." His dad placed a hand on his shoulder and Virat felt himself calm down.

"Okay, let's go." They continued down the stairs and then arrived at the swing.

"Virat." Vanshika appeared and hugged Virat.

"Mom." Virat hugged her back and smiled.

Swamini Bua, Beeji and Dadaji appeared and Virat took their blessings. He looked at the swing as he saw a girl sat down with a duppata pulled over her head covering her face. He looked in confusion.

"Come, sit down." Bua tried to keep her laughter in as she took Virat and placed him on the swing.

Manvi and Jeevika observed the scene as they hid behind the column.

"Poor Virat." Manvi laughed as she looked at Virat.

Virat looked at who he thought was Manvi and slowly placed his hand over Trishna's.

"Manvi, you look beautiful today." He whispered.

Trishna, who was trying hard not to laugh pulled her hand away.

"I hate you Virat." Trishna imitated Manvi's voice.

"What? But why?"

"Those gifts, they were horrible."

"You didn't like them?"

"No, I mean come on, they were so cheesy."

Virat looked at her feeling disheartened and confused.

"And this sherwani doesn't even suit you." Trishana continued.

Bua, Beeji and Vanshika looked at Virat's smile disappear and started to laugh.

"Okay, let's stop." Vanshika interrupted as she couldn't hold onto the laughter anymore. She went over and pulled Trishna's duppata.

"Trishna." Virat stood up looking shocked.

"Got ya." Trishna shouted as she started to laugh. Soon they were all laughing at Virat who was now chasing Trishna.

"Okay, okay stop." Trishna huffed as she stopped running.

"Where's Manvi?" Virat asked.

"Virat why are you so impatient? Viren teased.

"Bhai." Virat looked away raking a hand through his hair.

"Sorry but Manvi ran way, so you're going to have to marry me." Trishna smiled as she playfully took hold of Virat's hand.

Jeevika appeared with Manvi on her side and the two walked over to the swing.

"Here's your Manvi." Jeevika nudged Virat she teased him. Manvi looked at Virat shyly.

The two sat down on the swing smiling at each other.

"Let's leave the two love birds alone shall we." Viren winked as he looked at the two blushing.

"Yeah, let's go." Trishna laughed as they walked away leaving Manvi and Virat alone together.

"You look beautiful today." Virat whispered.

"Don't I always."

"Yeah but today you look extra special. And I like the white orchids in your hair"

Manvi blushed he held onto her hand.

"I liked the gifts you sent me."

"You didn't find it cheesy?"

"No, I thought it was sweet. I'm always going to keep a hold of them forever."

"And I'm going to keep a hold of you forever. I love you."

"I love you too Virat."

"Is that all." A voice came from behind.

"You guys." Manvi looked at Trishna, Viren and Jeevika crouched behind the swing laughing.

"We're leaving carry on."

Manvi and Virat started to laugh as the three walked away.

"Manvi, Virat."

"Tanya." Manvi and Virat smiled as they looked at Tanya standing at the door grinning.

<<<<Previous                                                                                                   Next>>>>

Edited by missmystic - 14 August 2012 at 10:03am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

mavrick94jaasz_25cappacuinoAaliiaadeevaas123DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviiLoveKushal.TAthira_Lalmonsham24PhoenixAshDannyelascreen22chandana123Sanam.Mehra1isha.raj_98nishi12345arhifandebiShwty--Lalz--cukkymitrali_virmanvamps1996anitha_tootykushal88abhilasha143sha19Rose_TandonIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavkateyesmisakimika17nrithyaoRadharadaykusharberryshabana20luvzindagisweets1126aysha1989virman-fanshaimahkinny_ranvircutie_mahimaneha fan1Marie_789hooriia_xgirl_rocksJannat94angel_sofiajia123sagarBrunoMarsshilpa09preetipcKanwal_chohanlittlesmileshona_virmanSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preethisalicemathlove_never_diesdrunkiiebabesizzysehrish_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d.SalmanDeewani.

..Lavi..

..Lavi..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Awesome girl! Clap tanya is back wit a bang! Super cool! Cont soon n pm me!
P.s: am d first to comment! Wohoo! [:D/]

Edited by lavsar - 13 August 2012 at 6:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam.Mehra1missmysticshabana20

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
firstly, sorry for the late reply...coming to the update,,,,it was amazing...U pen ur thoughts really well...waiting for next update...thnks for the pm!

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top