VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) - Page 153

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!!! Thiss storyy is totallly AMAZING, MIND BLOWING, SUPERB, AWESOME...its EVERYTHINGG!!!! Can't believe its finished!! Please do PM when you start another piecee of workk..i have sent a buddy request😊

xD
I had read this already and I came back and read it again, becasue I was so in love with the story you have written :) I wouldn't hesitate to say again...Great job πŸ‘πŸΌ
Can you please PM if ever you start another FF?
luvd it..πŸ‘...pls cntinue sooon n pm me...
Heyy All!
Wow, it feels so werid posting a chapter after such a long time! Hope all of you have been good, you guys have no idea how i have missed you all.
So seeing as you all are so special to me, i have decided to post a bonus chapter just fo you guys. Hope you enjoy it!

Bonus chapter

Specially dedicated to Jannat89 and Vvaannii

3 years later'

"Virat! Wake up damn it!"  Manvi screamed as she threw a pillow at Virat causing him to violently jerk off the bed. He rubbed his eyes as Manvi switched on the lights.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Virat yawned as he looked at the clock beside him. "It's two o'clock in the morning, Manvi, go back to bed." Virat turned around to close the table lamp but Manvi pulled his arm away and pulled him close to him.

"Virat, can we go out somewhere?" Manvi pouted as she held onto Virat's arm.

"What? Are you crazy? Manvi, it's two o'clock. I'm tired. We should go back to sleep."

"No, I want to go out?"

"And where exactly? Just go to sleep, we can go somewhere tomorrow" Virat looked at Manvi irritated and turned around back to sleep.

"VIRAT VADHERA YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE MESSING WITH A WOMAN WHO IS FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!" Manvi screamed as she hit Virat hard on his shoulder.

"Ow!" Virat groaned as he rubbed his shoulder. "Manvi please, let me sleep."

"I want to go now!" Manvi got up from the bed and moved over to her closet taking out an over-sized sweater and placing it over her white tank top.

"Are you coming or not?" She looked at Virat giving him a death glare.  "If you don't come then I'm going on my own."

"Okay fine. I'm coming" Virat grunted as he got out of bed and placed his shoes and a black leather jacket. "Things I have to do for you." He muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Manvi turned around and looked suspiciously at Virat.

"No sweetheart, shall we go now."

"We have tried every store, there all closed, let's just go home." Virat complained as he sat down with Manvi on a nearby bench.

"But I want profiteroles and vanilla ice-cream."

"All the stores are closed. I'll get it for you tomorrow."

"You know it's not me who wants it, it's this little brat that wants it." Manvi said as she rubbed her stomach.

"Hey, don't call my princess a brat."

"What do you mean princess? It's going to be a prince."

"Princess."

"Prince"

"Princess."

"Prince"

Virat and Manvi burst out laughing as they looked at each other. "We are never going to change are we." Manvi smiled at Virat as she placed her arms around his neck.

"No, we are never going to change Mrs Vadhera." Virat placed a kiss on the tip of her nose and grinned.

"But I want those profiteroles and vanilla ice cream now!"

"Okay, let's carry on the search." Virat held out his hand the two walked over to the car.

"Mmm, this is amazing." Manvi took another spoonful of the choux pastry and closed her eyes, squealing like a five year old girl. Virat grinned as he looked at the smile on her face. It's totally worth waking up in the morning at two to see her smile that he thought.

"Hey, aren't you going to save some for me, pig."

"Haw, I'm not a pig. And this is for me and the baby, not you."

"That's not fair Manvi. I'm also going to be a father, I too get a right. Isn't that right baby." Virat placed a hand on Manvi's stomach and smiled.

"Sorry Virat, all for us." Manvi grinned as she took another mouthful.

Virat pouted as he turned his head away and looked out of the window of the caf in annoyance.

"Virat." Manvi called out as Virat carried on ignoring her. "Virat, please talk to me. I'm sorry, here, take a bite."

Virat continued to ignore her and avoided her gaze.

"Virat, I said I'm sorry." Manvi pleaded as she looked at Virat with an innocent expression.

Suddenly Manvi cried out aloud as she held onto her stomach. "Virat!" Manvi screamed.

"Manvi." Virat quickly went over to Manvi and held her tightly rubbing his hand in circles on her back. "Sweetheart, does it hurt, Manvi, please look at me, it's going to be okay, Manvi'"

"Virat, I'm fine" Manvi interrupted as she looked at Virat with a sly grin.

"Manvi, that wasn't funny, I really got scared." Virat nodded his head in disapproval as hugged her tightly.

"I thought you stopped caring for me, because you were ignoring me."

"What!" Virat shrieked as he turned to face Manvi. "Manvi, how could you even think like that, I would never stop caring for you. Come here." He hugged her again and kissed the top of her head.

"Here." Manvi took hold of a spoonful of profiterole and vanilla ice-cream and fed it to Virat. Virat grinned as he took hold of the spoon and fed a bit to Manvi.

"You got and ice cream moustache." Manvi laughed as she pointed at the streak of ice-cream on Virat's lips.

"How does it look?"

"Simply kissable." Saying that, Manvi pressed her lips onto Virat as she kissed him softly, his warm lips moving in rhythm with hers moving her through his silky hair. Virat smiled against her lips and placed his arms around her waist.

"I love you Manvi."

"I love you too Virat."

"And we love you little baby." Virat and Manvi said in unison as they held hands and smiled.

Hope you guys liked it.  I currently have a new idea for my new VirMan FF however i wont be unveiling it till next year june after my exams. All i can say is this time i have chosen to have Virat in a new bad ass character, something totally different from how he was in my previous stories.

Take care all and i really do miss you all. Please leave a comment and a like πŸ˜ƒ Big hugzz to all! πŸ€—

Edited by missmystic - 11 years ago
res
I'm first!!! :D

OMG!!!! Yikeeess that was awesome babess!!! πŸ‘
Ahhh...this is one story i do not get tired of..and its one of my most favourite one!
Altho i had read this after it was finished i literally loveee it to bits and feel like
it just started yesterday!!

The love and care Virat has for Maanvi is clearly visible!
Only VirMan have that effect on each other!!!
You won't see anyone nowadays waking up at 2:00 am for their wife!
And that's the magic of VirMan..they can go to any extent for each other,
to bring a smile on their partner's face...their happiness is each others happiness!!

You have just carried this out beautifully!! I feel honoured to read this!!! ⭐️
Love ya Girl!! <3

I am eagely waiting for ur next FF!! can't wait to read it!!!
And if you get time like this do keep on giving us bonus chapters or OS's!!!
P.S thanks for the bonus chapter!!

^that was long..but it kinda makes up for the comments missed!! πŸ˜‰
xD
Edited by forever_young - 11 years ago
Omg you updated it seriously I thought I was dreaming just loved the part do pm when you write in future would love to read more from you
Aww prefect update totally missed ur updates
Aww manvi pregnant so cute her an her cravings poor virat his ruined sleep yet worth it
All the best for ur exams and ill be waiting for ur next SS and update
Thanksz x

awww that was so cute n adorable pregnant manvi having cravings making virat loose his sleep loved it

This is such a wonderful update that I don't mind that she drag him out at 2 am in the morning for cake and ice cream, good on you maanvi.

How love can these two people be?  I know I'm just in love with them no matter what time it is?

Thanks for the pm, please continue 
ohh !! 
this chapter came as a surprise in real sense πŸ˜Š..
btw sweet chapter..
n i miss u too yaar 
but what did u say : u r not going to start any new ff before JUNE πŸ˜”
now its really a long wait..
but dont worry i will try to manage..
Edited by omtiwari93 - 11 years ago