Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 216

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Such a fast update di! Amazing...
Poor Virman..Hope they meet soon!
I will just kill that Raj!!!
Thank god..Trishna realised her mistake!
Please Di...Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Di!!
UPDATE SOON!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 137)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
interesting n sounds now more scary...

u made not just virat but manvi also to disappear..
but glad trishna realized her stupidity...

waiting for ur next update to know abt Virmaan...

Thanx for pm

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

~Chapter 29~

For my sweet sister Shivvi, love ya loads!
"Manvi, I love you and I always will no matter what. No one can come in between us and I'll always be there to protect you forever and ever. Any pain or hurt that will try to touch you will have to go through me first. I promise to keep you happy and that no tear will ever slip from your eyes."

Manvi felt the gushing water flow over her as she closed her eyes praying to save Virat. She was holding onto a nearby rock griping onto it hard as water pored over. She looked down to see a pool of water beneath her feet and heart started to race. Her hands were starting to slip but she had to hang on. She tried to get back up but it was almost impossible to place her hands and feet on the slippery rocks.

"Virat." Manvi screamed as she started to cry. Her hands were now shivering from the cold water and her body felt like it was wrapped in ice. I need to let go she thought. It was the only way to search for Virat.

Manvi closed her eyes tightly shut and thought of Virat and his words. "When Virat is here, not to fear." She smiled despite the tears flowing through but she had to keep strong, for Virat, for herself, for her family and most of all for Raj.

She let go off the rock she was holding onto and she fell down her hair clinging onto her face. Her eyes were closed and she could remember the flashbacks of Virat. The times they sent together, the hugs, the kisses, the fights, the makeups and most of the beautiful connection that they both shared.  

"Virat, I promise to stand by you for the rest of our lives, through the good times and through the bad times. I will always love you no matter what life throws at us. I will always help you out in any situation and will promise to save you from any girl's evil eye's that set on you because you're mine and just mine. I love you Virat."

Virat's eye's opened as he looked at the darkness that surrounded him. He felt water beneath him as he lay under the cave drenched in cold water. He needed to get out from here and reach Manvi before anything could happen to her. He looked around trying to search for an exit but it was too dark for him to see any light and he didn't know how far in he was inside the cave. He licked his finger slightly and placed it up hoping to find air so that he could exit from the suffocating cave. He started to walk and realized that his arm was paining. He could feel cold blood pouring out. I have to be strong he thought as he closed his eyes shut and thought of Manvi. Her beautiful hair cascading down her angel like face, her almond shaped eyes, her rosy cheeks, her petite lips. He felt a tear drop out of his eyes remembering her.

"Manvi." Virat cried as he let himself drop to the ground surrounded by the water.

"Where am I?" Manvi asked as she looked around. She was inside a small straw hut and there were basic essentials around her like a small stove, a bed, a small cupboard of clothes, a shelf of food and a sink. She got up and realized that she wrapped in a warm shawl.

"Hey there, you okay." A man appeared now walking towards Manvi. He was quite old, around in his forties, dressed in casual jeans and a plain black t-shirt. He was tan and had black hair almost like someone she knew.

"What happened? Who are you?" Manvi asked. "Wasn't I supposed to be at the waterfall?"

"You almost drowned in that waterfall. Consider yourself lucky that I was there. That waterfall is very deep and from the position you fell you could almost die." His voice was also husky and quite deep.

"I need to go." She got up looking worried.

"Here have some hot tea first and then leave."

"No I need to go now; I need to go to Virat."

"Virat?"

"He's my fiance, he also fell from the waterfall. Did you see him?"

"No, I didn't." The man's face now changed almost as if he was hiding something. "Your finace, what is his full name."

"Virat Vadhera."

The man now had an unusual sad look on his face. Manvi had no time to ask him any questions or find out what was bothering him.

"Look I can answer all your questions later, can you please help me find Virat. Please?" Manvi begged.

"Okay, let's go." They both went outside of the hut to search for Virat.

Virat walked out of the cave successfully and into the open light. He was surrounded by a forest of large trees. He searched his pocket for his phone but it was missing. Maybe it got lost in the water he thought. Virat continued walking hoping to find an exit from the forest.

"Help, anyone there." He shouted hoping to find someone to help him out. He looked around waiting for a response. Virat continued walking and started to whistle the tune to Kya Hua. Whenever he was in trouble or he was stressed out the song would help him to relive the stress. He continued whistling helping him to feel relaxed.

"What's that noise?" Manvi asked as she heard a familiar whistle.

"I know that tune." The man stopped in his tracks and listened to the tune.

"That's Virat. That's Virat's tune." Manvi jumped up in joy as she listened to the distant whistle.

"It looks like it's coming from this way." The man pointed. The two walked towards the sound and they started to come closer and closer. Manvi also joined singing to the lyrics hoping to let Virat know that she was nearby. The whistling stopped as Manvi continued singing.

"Manvi." A voice came.

"Virat." Manvi shouted.

The two ran towards each other and hugged each other tightly.

"Manvi, you're okay." He kissed her forehead and held onto her tightly.

"Virat." Manvi started to cry as she lay in his arms feeling safe.

"But how did you get here?"

Manvi briefly told Virat about her encounter with Raj and then her falling. Virat clenched his fist hard.

"That Raj, this time I'm not going to leave him."

"Virat your safe and that's all I want. I love you Virat."

"I love you Manvi." They both kissed each other and held onto each other tightly.

A cough came from behind and Manvi and Virat both untangled from each other.

"Virat, this man helped me out. He bought me from the waterfall and then helped me find you."

Virat looked behind Manvi's shoulders to see a familiar person standing there.

"Dad?"

<<<<Previous                    __________________   Next>>>>

Thanx for all the comments guys, love each and every one and I'm glad you guys take the time out to comment really appreciate that so big hugs to you all!

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates (Let me know if you want a PM and are interested.)

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 09 August 2012 at 8:11am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889mavrick94sns_ghjaasz_25cappacuinoAaliiaaabc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Hiba777DannyelaAthira_Lalmonmary9053sham24PhoenixAshscreen22meant4uonlieSanam.Mehra1isha.raj_98nishi12345arhifandebimitrali_virmankushal88sha19vamps1996Rose_TandonAngeline124IPKKND_PyaarniayadavlafizaMTBT_12071316kateyeschandana123misakishabana20mika17arohi16Aashika_virmanRadharadaykusharberryluvzindagiaysha1989arul01virman-fanshaimahkinny_ranvirsweets1126cutie_mahimabhavnahhooriia_xgirl_rocksJannat94jia123sagarshilpa09preetipcKanwal_chohanlittlesmile-GayathriK-shona_virman-Aswathy-Syed695ShivRajput-Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemathsizzysehrish_Littles12_drunkiiebabe-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diespreity_d_keertu_.SalmanDeewani.

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
res
*Unres*
I love u my Jeevika di!! U r d best!Big smileHug
Thanks fr the update..Love u!Big smile
Finally Virman met..So romanticEmbarrassed
That man is Virat's dad..Shocking!Shocked
Now I understand the reason of ur late scrap replies!Star
Keep writing in the same speed!!
Love u my big sister!Smile

And yes...I am the first to comment!!!!Big smileStar

Edited by __Shivani__ - 08 August 2012 at 3:46am

missmystic

Green_chilles

Green_chilles

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Such wonderful updates...filled with suspense . Love . Pain .loved it...seems like watching a movie live...well written...

Smile

missmystic

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

this was amazing

continue soon

missmystic

..Lavi..

..Lavi..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Wow! Amazing update! Lovd it! And virat's dad? Shocked nice twist! cont soon!

missmystic

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
AmazingHeart , WonderHeart , Awesome Heart
now i'm super glad dat nothing will happen to dem and also met wid each other.
superb update dear Heart
loved it Heart, u r really amazingdear Smile
Thanx 4 d pm n cont soon Tongue

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top