Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 132)

Post Reply New Post

Page 132 of 216

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Viren teasing Virat  constantly wow...

just want to kill that Raj...how could he do such to Virat...Angry

he has to be killed not sent to prison again...suits him that

thanx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 132)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OMG *faints*
*wakes up* Oh no...
Tell me it was just my imagination that Virat was not actually pushed into the waterfall...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic..Labyrinth..

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 28~

This quick update for you shbali LOL

"Virat, where are you?" Manvi shouted as she searched around the park looking for Virat.

"Viren, have you seen Virat?" Manvi asked as Viren walked towards the picnic.

"Yeah he said that he will be here soon." Manvi nodded and felt restless.

"Where's Raj?" Trishna asked as she sat down on the lush grass. Upon hearing Raj's name, Manvi looked up and stared to feel scared. If Raj and Virat are both not here then'

"Di, I'll just be back." Manvi got up on her feet and took hold of her purse. She trailed over to the other end hoping to find Virat.

"Ow." Manvi bumped into a hard shoulder and looked up to see Raj in front of her.

"Manvi." His voice was calm and had a slight hint of amusement.

"Where's Virat?" Manvi asked hurriedly, looking at him carefully.

"How should I know where your darling boyfriend is?" He winked and Manvi knew that something was wrong.

"Where is he Raj." Manvi shouted as she took hold of him by the collar, a tear now dropping from her eyes.

"Where he should be' hell." Raj whispered as he took hold of Manvi's hands pushed her away.

Manvi felt breathing stop for a second as she thought of Virat. She pushed past Raj and ran over in the direction that Raj had just appeared from. Raj followed Manvi and started to laugh as he saw Manvi searching for Virat like a headless chicken.

"Search all you want, I'm sure by now he's gone up." Raj continued laughing as he pointed towards the sky.

She scanned the waterfall screaming Virat's name and she started to cry even more as negative thoughts started to fill her mind.

"Aww, crying over your boyfriend. " Raj's voice was mocking as he sat down on a nearby tree bark.

"If anything happens to Virat' then'" Manvi's voice started to choke as more tears started to pour out.

"Then what? And anyway it's already happened so whatever you want to do, do it now." Raj stood up and walked towards Manvi who stepped away from him.

"Why, why are you doing this Raj?"

"Because you were supposed to be mine and just mine, that Virat Vadhera, who does he think he is?"

"I love him Raj, why don't you get that."

Raj's face was now serious as he looked at Manvi.

"Why did you come back? And why are you doing this with Trishna?"

"I came back for revenge, remember, you and Virat can never be together. And Trishna, she's just time pass like you and Tanya, that dumb American s**t was just a bonus and she made it easier for me to get it."

"And what about you going to London?"

"That was just a story I made up. But I definitely will be going after this. I still need to get payback from Tanya."

"No, please, please don't hurt Tanya." Manvi begged as she looked at Raj's eyes which were filled with betrayal and laughter.

"Why shouldn't I?" Raj raised an eyebrow as he took a step closer to Manvi. "You know what, why don't I just send you to the same place where Virat is." He stepped closer to Manvi and was about to push her when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"What the hell." Trishna slapped Raj as he looked at her in surprise. "You liar, cheat, how dare you. What the hell have you done with Virat."

"Oh, so here comes my American s**t. Well, well, well. If anyone's to blame for all this then blame yourself Trish. You got me into this house for which I will be most grateful."

Trishna slapped him hard again and this Time Raj flinched hard. "Don't you dare talk to me like that?"

"Why not, you were fine all this time. You let me touch you up and feel you. You wore all these skimpy clothes for me, flirted with me and now suddenly you have the guts to talk to me like this." He moved over to Trishna and pushed her hard so that she fell on the floor.

"Raj!" Manvi shouted but before she could move forward towards Trishna, her leg slipped on the slippery mud she felt herself stumble and fall back.

"Manvi." Trishna screamed as Manvi fell into the waterfall. Raj looked shocked as he turned around to hear a faint scream and rushed over to look down.

"You jerk, look what you done."

"If you dare tell anyone about this incident, then I'll push you down myself." Raj threatened as he placed his arms on her shoulders tightly.

"Leave me." Trishna jerked away from him and started to run but Raj was too quick as he grabbed hold of her by her wrist and dragged her away.

"Where is Manvi and Virat?" Jeevika asked as she looked around impatiently.

"It's been a while since she left and Raj and Trishna are not even here." Viren took hold of his phone and tried dialing Virat's number.

"Can you get through to them?"

"No, Virat's number is unavailable, Manvi's is switched off and Trishna's is also switched off."

"Let''s go search for them" Jeevika and Viren walked around the park trying to search for Virat and Manvi.

"Manvi went in this direction, let's go and check." Jeevika motioned towards the opposite side and they both rushed over screaming their names.

"Viren, look, Manvi's hat." Jeevika picked up the hat and looked around.

"Maybe there round here somewhere."

They carried on walking around until they reached the waterfall.

"Ow." Jeevika screamed."

"What happened?" Viren took hold of Jeevika as she stumbled on the bark.

"Nothing Viren, looks like there not here. Shall we go check the other side."

Viren nodded and was about to leave when he noticed a familiar purse.

"Hey, Jeevika, isn't that Manvi's purse."

"Yes Viren." Jeevika observed the purse and started to look worried.

"And look, here's Trishna's bracelet." Viren picked up the silver bracelet in his hand.

"That means Trishna and Manvi were here, but where are they now?" Jeevika started to cry as she held onto Manvi's purse tightly.

"Jeevika, please don't cry." Viren placed an arm around her shoulder and made her sit on the bark. "We need to carry on looking."

Jeevika wiped her tears and the two went over to search nearby.

<<<<Previous          _______________________   Next>>>>

Thanx guys for the comments, really appreciate them.

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates (Let me know if you are interested in PM'S)

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 09 August 2012 at 8:09am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Gulrukhsns_ghjaasz_25sidhant_niamaanviaieshapatel77Athira_Lalmonanushka30mary9053PhoenixAshDannyelascreen22meant4uonlie--Lalz--chandana123anitha_tootylove_zainabhilasha143sha19qwerty012lafizacukkyMTBT_12071316Rose_TandonIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavkateyesisha.raj_98nishi12345misakimika17Radharadaykusharberryshaimahkinny_ranvirsweets1126Krazzy4u786shabana20aysha1989virman-fanluvzindagiraju_skyhooriia_xgirl_rockscutie_mahimaMarie_789Jannat94shilpa09jia123sagarshona_virmanKanwal_chohanlittlesmile-Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemath-Aswathy-...Mallu...Syed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diessizzysehrishdrunkiiebabe..Zainab..preity_dnaina927.SalmanDeewani.

lafiza

lafiza

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
ohho wer z virat? wat abt tat two girls? interesting . thnx fr ua pm n pm me wen u update

missmystic

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
scary update!!! where has they just disappeared...hope ur next update is a happy 1...this is like waiting for thr next epi eagerly...nice 1...continue soon and thanks for the pm!

missmystic

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
amazing update
its getting interesting
continue soon and thanks for the pm!!

missmystic

abhilasha143

abhilasha143

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Virman both fell in wateerfall..what will happen now? Update soon...thank u for the pm.

missmystic

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
now this is getting more and more exciting . please update soon .loved it a lot .it was very exciting .thanks for the pm dear .

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top