Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 216

_virmanarshi_

_virmanarshi_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
NICE ONE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 126)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirmanNishal

VirmanNishal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Clap i was reallyyy busy cuz read ur updates now Smile i luveddd itClap update soon n pm me Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Vvaannii

Groupbie

Vvaannii

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i just read all the parts since i woke up and i'm in love with the story, it was amazing can't find words seriously. every single part was truly rocking. can't wait till you update! :D

missmystic

anitha_tooty

anitha_tooty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wait for ur update pls update soon yaar...

missmystic

Roses_ZaYa

Roses_ZaYa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Please add me to your pm list

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vvaannii

i just read all the parts since i woke up and i'm in love with the story, it was amazing can't find words seriously. every single part was truly rocking. can't wait till you update! :D

Thank you so much and will add you to the list Smile

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

~Chapter 27~

"Raj, how you doing?" Manvi and Virat looked up in disgust as Trishna went over to greet Raj. He arrived wearing a pair of olive green shorts, white slim tee and a pair of ray bans placed on his head.

"Hi Trishna, nice to see you again." They kissed each other's cheek and then a breif hug.

Raj walked into the Vadhera house and Virat stood up standing in front of Manvi.

"What are you doing here Raj?" Virat asked his voice threatening.

"I called Raj here." Trishna replied.

"What? Why?"

"I can call Raj when I want, and anyways where both going to the lakeside park."

"The lakeside park?" Virat repeated now looking at Manvi who was confused.

"Yeah." Trishna twirled her sunglasses in her hand and Raj looked at Manvi, a sly smile on his face.

"Okay, where coming too." Virat looked at Trishna with his hard eyes.

"I don't need a bodyguard Virat."

"No, I'm not going to bodyguard you; me and Manvi can also go and have some fun too. I say the whole family should go. We could go for a picnic as well."

"I don't think'"

"Park, picnic, bhai, what's going on?" Trishna was cut off by Viren who entered the hallway.

"Bhai, Trishna and Raj are going to the lakeside park. I was thinking we all should go and have some fun."

"Virat, that's a great idea. I'll just let everyone know." Viren rushed away to the kitchen.

Virat looked at Trishna who now slumped down onto the couch placing her legs on the table.

"Whatever." Trishna muttered as she got out her phone.

"Raj, why don't you take a seat, we will be here in a bit." Virat pointed towards the chair on the opposite side. Raj looked at Virat for a second and then nodded and took a seat.

"Come on Manvi, let's go." Virat took hold of Manvi's hand and took her to his room.

"Virat, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Manvi questioned as Virat sat down on his bed.

"We don't have a choice; we need to protect Trishna so we need to keep a close eye on her. And you know how annoyingly stubborn she is."

Manvi turned around lost in her thoughts. She was confused as to why Raj had just suddenly appeared. It couldn't have been a coincidence. And him going to London. Surely something was wrong.

Manvi snapped out of her thoughts as Virat slid his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"And it's also so that we all can spend time togethe like one big family. We haven't spent time together in ages, it will be fun." He kissed her on her cheek still holding onto her.

"That's fine Virat, but we need to be careful. We don't know what Raj is up to."

"When Virat is here, not to fear."

Manvi smiled and felt herself relax. She didn't want to ruin her mood because of Raj and she also didn't want to see Trishna hurt because of him.

____________________

Manvi took hold of her bag and placed some essentials in the bag. She was dressed in a blue and white stripe jumpsuit, gold gladiators and a sun hat.

"Manvi, are you ready, we need to leave." Jeevika appeared in a light pink summer dress and white strappy sandals.

"Coming Di." Manvi took hold of her purse and phone and the two went downstairs to be greeted by the rest of the family.

"Let's get going guys." Viren shouted feeling excited.

"Wait, we need the picnic basket." Swamini Bua rushed over to the kitchen to retrieve the remaining items.

"Have we got all the cars ready?" Dadaji asked.

"Haan, Dadaji." Viren replied.

"Trishna, what's wrong." Swamini Bua asked as she looked at Trishna sulkily sitting on the couch.

"Nothing mom, I don't feel like going." Everybody turned around to look at Trishna.

"What do you mean you don't feel like going?"

"Just changed my mind. I'm going upstairs."

"But Trishna, this was your idea." Virat stepped forward dressed in a black t-shirt and maroon colored chinos.

"Yeah, and you just ruined it." Trishna remarked looking away.

"Trishna, we need to enjoy some family time. Come on, you're the one who was saying the other day that there is no one giving attention to you." Swamini commented trying to convince Trishna.

"Come on Trishna, it will be fun and you have me as company." Raj interrupted giving Trishna a smile.

Trishna looked at Raj for a second and then nodded. Manvi looked at Virat who was upset by Trishna's behavior.

"Okay let's go."

Beeji appeared with the basket and Swamini Bua and Jeevika went over to help. Swamini Bua, Trishna, Dadaji and Raj got into one car while Beeji, Jeevika and Viren go into the next leaving Manvi and Virat together.

"Shall we." Virat opened out the door for Manvi as she got in and they drove off.

They all got out and stepped into the park. It was a huge park filled with orchid trees and a beautiful serene lake. On the opposite side was a huge waterfall that cascaded down leading into caves underneath.

"Wow this is beautiful." Manvi whispered admiring the scenery and inhaling the fresh scent of the salty water.

"But not as beautiful as you." Virat's voice came from behind as he slipped an orchid into the side of her hair. Manvi smiled and blushed as he looked at her with his piercing eyes.

"If your afternoon romance is over too then everyone is waiting for you to come over and set out the picnic." Viren appeared from behind grinning as he Manvi and Virat moved apart.

"What bhai, you always seem to ruin our morning, afternoon and night romance." Virat sulked as Viren started to laugh.

"Virat, mere bhai, control yourself, three types of romance in one day and you're not even married yet." Viren winked and Virat started to chase him while Manvi laughed and rushed over to Jeevika in embarrassment.

"Viren, Virat, come on the food is ready." Swamini Bua called out and waved a hand motioning for the two to come over.

"Bhai, you go, I'll just be there."

"Okay, but quickly, I don't want to catch you and Manvi together again." Viren laughed before Virat getting a light punch from Virat. Viren walked away as Virat walked over to the cascading waterfall. He looked down at the waterfall remembering the times when he and his dad used to spend time together here. He could remember how his dad used to breathe in the fresh air and letting go off all his emotions. Virat raised his hands, breathing in the air, listening carefully to the sounds of the water rushing down.

"Enjoy while you can because it's not going to last long." Virat turned around to see Raj standing there smiling.

"What are you doing here?" Virat questioned taking a step back from him.

"Doing this." Raj took a step forward and before Virat could see it coming, he gave Virat a slight push knocking him over down the rushing waterfall.

<<<<Previous               ___________________      Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates (please state if you would like a PM or not.)

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 09 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889mavrick94jaasz_25abc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77sham24PhoenixAshDannyelascreen22--Lalz--meant4uonlieisha.raj_98nishi12345vanilla.icearhifandebichandana123Sanam.Mehra1vamps1996anitha_tootykushal88abhilasha143sha19mitrali_virmanIPKKND_Pyaarqwerty012ArroshalafizakateyesmisakicukkyMTBT_12071316mika17arohi16Aashika_virmanRadharadayshabana20kusharberrysweets1126kinny_ranvircutie_mahimaneha fan1Marie_789hooriia_xgirl_rocks..ManoBilli..Jannat94jia123sagarBrunoMarsKanwal_chohanlittlesmileshona_virman-Aswathy-...Mallu...ShivRajput-Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemathdrunkiiebabe_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diespreity_d_keertu_.SalmanDeewani.

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
OMG!! Plz plz nothng major happens to virat... Raj!! Argghh!! I'll kill him... U r scaring me now... Raj is jst gtng worse wid evry chapter... I liked viren's dialogue 3types of romance in a day... U've left dis at a very interesting point... Cont soon n thanx for pm!!

Edited by shona_virman - 06 August 2012 at 11:18am

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top