Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 216

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
haha, kahani mein twist hai..
lol, waiting to know maanvi's reaction now..
nice part, thanks for the pm and continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 12)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PhoenixAsh

Groupbie

PhoenixAsh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ROFL That was brilliant! Maanvi and Virat are sooo cute when they fight Embarrassed I'm really enjoying your FF. Thanx for the PM! Looking forward to more and soon!

missmystic

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
wowww amazing updates...
full 2 fun...viren confused...
poor mannu...virat was superb

plz pm me for next updates

missmystic

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

missmystic

-GayathriK-

IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Omg that was just too good!!!
Now I want to read more...
Continue soon
And thnx for the pm

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

~Chapter 4~

"You're Virat Singh Vadhera, owner of Vadhera Music Ltd?" Manvi gulped as she looked at Virat. How can I be so stupid she thought? Her hands were shaking as she feared to look up at Virat's piercing eyes.

"Yeah, that's me. How dare you come to my own house?"  Virat's voice rose making Manvi shiver. He uncrossed his arms and moved towards Manvi.

"I'm sorry; I didn't know you were Virat Vadhera. I only came here to give you your luggage." Manvi still stared at floor embarrassed still hating herself for what she just did. She couldn't look up at Virat but she could see him coming closer towards her.

"Oh, so you're Manvi Chaudary?" Virat stopped right in front of her. Manvi looked up hearing her name.

"Tarun, bring Manvi's bag." Virat held his gaze looking firmly at Manvi.

"Yes sir." Tarun went along to retrieve Manvi's bag.

"Well Virat, I think that you should give Manvi another try for her interview." Viren gently smiled and gave a warm look to Manvi. Manvi smiled wryly trying to hide how uncomfortable she was feeling.

"What?!" Virat turned around to face Viren. "No way bhai, just look at her attitude and the way she just quickly accused me of all that nonsense she was speaking." Manvi couldn't believe the two were brothers. On one side was Viren who was understanding and kind and then there was Virat who was so arrogant and stubborn.

"Come on, it's not her fault the bags got exchanged."

"So you're trying to say it's mine. Bhai, you're siding with her? You're supposed to be my lawyer not hers"

"Virat I'm not siding with Manvi. She seems like she could do with some work at your place. What do you say Manvi, you still want a job right?"

Manvi nodded and looked at Virat. "Please, the only reason I came Chandigar is for this job. And I really need this job. I'm sorry about what happened, but please, I want to forget about what happened and I promise, I'll work hard and prove to you that I am capable for this job." Manvi looked from Virat to Viren hoping to gain some sympathy and help.

"Sorry, but the spaces are taken for the job roles, we don't need you so take your luggage and go." Virat's words almost stung her like sharp ice blades piercing her heart. Who does he even think of himself?

"What did you say?" Virat looked at Manvi and she realised that she just said that out aloud.

"I meant to say that sir, you're amazing, you're brilliant, your business is just rocking, but sir I can help make this business even rocking." Manvi babbled away trying to look for excuses to convince Virat to keep her for the job.

"Virat, you do have one space left remember, which one was it again?" Viren looked at Virat raking a hand through his head trying to jog his memory.

"No I don't, there's no space left, not at all'Look, Manvi here's your luggage, Tarun show her the way out." Virat hurriedly took hold of his luggage from Manvi.

"I remember now. Virat aren't you in search of a designer to help design for CD covers, background, costumes for music videos etc?"

"That's great." Manvi beamed. "I have a great interest in art. I even have experience in art and design. That's a perfect job."

"I've already got some other candidate held up for that, you don't need to worry. You may leave now." Virat tried to hint out to his brother that he didn't want Manvi but Viren wasn't falling for it.

"Virat, no need, you have a talented designer in front of you. Manvi your hired."

"But bhai, how can we just hire her."

"I said she's hired so she's hired. No if's or but's. Manvi how about you join us for tea now that you're here?"

"What, no bhai, I'm sure she has better things to do like go home, right Manvi?" Virat narrowed his eyes as he looked at Manvi.

"You know what Viren sir; I would love to join you for tea. This way I can also get to know my new boss. Whats say?"  In your face Manvi thought and this time she didn't blurt it out.

"Please Manvi, call me Viren. Tarun, place Manvi's luggage here and set some snacks and tea for us. Come Manvi. Virat you too."

Manvi smiled as she was led by Viren to their dining table. Virat was infuriated by her working with him. He couldn't stand the sight of her. He took hold of his luggage and wrathfully took it upstairs.

"Wow, this tea is amazing, I've never tasted anything like this before." Manvi poured some tea in a small plate and started to sip from the plate. Virat looked disgustingly at her as he sat there staring at her.

"So Manvi, tell me a bit about your family." Viren asked.

"Well I live in Hrishikesh with my sister Jeevika, beeji, badi beeji, chachi, chahu and Dabbu."

"And your parents?" Virat inquired placing his cup on the table.

Manvi was silent for a second and then continued. "They passed away when I was small." Manvi looked down as Viren and Virat both looked at her.

"I'm sorry" Virat looked sympathetically at her and for a second Manvi could feel that he wasn't just saying sorry, he actually meant it.

"It's okay. That was long time ago. Now I have a loving family and by darling older sister. That's all I need."

"That's very good. Any time you need anything Manvi, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm sure Virat can help you out aswell." Manvi looked awkwardly at Virat. Viren's phone started to ring. "Excuse me Manvi, Virat, I'll just be back." Viren walked away taking the call leaving Virat and Manvi facing each other. They both looked at each other trying to start a conversation.

"So'" they both spoke at the same time.

"You go first." Manvi looked at Virat hoping he would break the silence in the room.

"Well' I think you should be going home now."

"Is that all you think about, me going home? Wow sir I didn't know you really cared for me this much."

"Why are you even here?"

"Sir, what happened to your memory? Viren sir asked us to have tea. Remember?" Manvi looked innocently at Virat trying to wind him up.

"I mean, why you are still here. Don't you have somewhere to go? Can't you just leave me alone and go?"

"What are you saying sir? How can I leave you alone and go? You'll get bored sitting here alone. It's my duty to entertain you."

"Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me?"

"I'm not annoying you sir. In fact you're the one who is constantly annoying me with the whole 'go home' thing. Let's talk, get to know each other, after all I am your new employee."

"You're my employee not my friend so there's no need to get over friendly with me." Before Manvi could reply, Viren appeared. "Everything okay Manvi, you enjoying the snacks."

"Yes Viren, there absolutely brilliant. I was just telling sir that right now. Right sir?" Virat looked away.

"Okay Viren, I should get going now."

"Finally" Virat muttered.

"Did you say something sir?" Manvi looked towards Virat.

"No, nothing at all." Virat smiled at Manvi and got up to make his way up to his room. "Bhai, I'm going to my room I don't want any disturbances. Tell Tarun to bring my dinner up in my room later."

"Virat, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Virat looked puzzled.

"Well aren't you going to drop Manvi off home?"

"Bhai please, I'm really tired."

"It's okay Viren. I'll go. Even though I don't know my way around this city I'm sure I'll manage. Thank you very much for today." Manvi innocently looked at Viren slowly grabbing hold of her purse hoping to be stopped by Viren. 

"No Manvi, Virat will drop you off home. Virat, Manvi doesn't even know the city well. Go on."

"But, Bhai'"

"Virat'"

"Okay, fine." Manvi and Virat faced each other. Manvi smiled mischievously. Now Mr Virat Singh Vadhera, I'll teach you a lesson she slyly thought and they both made their way towards the front door.

<<<< Previous      ___________________           Next >>>>

Thanx for reading and thanx for all the comments. It's a great pleasure reading all your beautiful comments.    

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 04 July 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalZehra28sns_ghjaasz_25shamzi20abc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77kritika_arviDannyelamary9053ivhnajPhoenixAshmayur247Shruthigowdamizznavanilla.icechandana123--Lalz--screen22js1234arhifandebiNivluvsNishalkateyesmisakiisha.raj_98nishi12345qwerty012cukkyMTBT_12071316Rose_Tandonabhilashapremtulip.floraIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavvamps1996kushal88sha19priya_nishalkusharberryAashika_virmanarohi16shabana20luckylucky1Krazzy4u786~~BaBy~AnGel~~laynaRuchi-interestnavyaalex8shaimaharul01virman-fanluvzindagisapphhirehooriia_xcutie_mahimaneha fan1mannat.urwish..ManoBilli..BrunoMarsshilpa09angel_sofia-GayathriK-shona_virman-Aswathy-BewakoofKanwal_chohanpreethisalicemath-Antu-_-Aslan-Rach-dcSyed695ShivRajput-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diessizzysehrish_Littles12_.SalmanDeewani.

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
First I'm gunna apologise for reading so late I just read chapter 3 & 4 they were truly amazing I loved it please pm me

missmystic

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
FunBig smile Pure funWink

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top