Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 216

arri-spy06

arri-spy06

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 117)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
u missed me

missmystic

Gulrukh

Gulrukh

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hey! I really love the story and please don't forget to add me in ur pm list.

missmystic

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Wonderful update again..
Raj is back..
Trishna and Raj are close.. Bad..
Waiting for next part

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

~Chapter 26~

"Virat, should we tell Trishna?" Manvi looked at Virat resting on the bed playing around with his phone. Manvi came and sat next to Virat placing taking hold of his phone.

"I don't know, she's so stubborn, she doesn't even realize herself what she does. If we tell her she will ignore everything and carry on as if nothing happened." Virat moved in closer to Manvi and placed his arms around her waist.

"Wait, Virat'" Manvi suddenly got up looking worried.

"What happened?" Virat held onto Manvi's hand looking concerned.

"Virat, Raj said he went to London for a few days, that means Tanya'" Raj's words suddenly dawned on Virat and quickly took hold of his phone from Manvi and dialed Tanya's number. The phone started to ring.

"Hello, Tanya." Virat placed the phone on loud speaker.

"Hey Manvi, Virat. You guys sound worried, what happened?" Tanya's voice came through and Manvi felt relieved.

"Tanya, are you okay, is everything okay over there?" Virat asked.

"Yeah Virat, what would have happened to me?"

"Tanya, did Raj happen to come over there?" Manvi inquired feeling impatient.

"Raj? No Raj didn't come over. Wait why?" Tanya's voice now started to feel choked and worried.

Manvi narrated the events that took place in the house and about Raj's arrival at the Vadhera house and the conversation at the dining table.

"Oh my gosh, Manvi, what the hell. I'm going to come back to India."

"No, you're not coming back, not here, Tanya, he might try to hurt you." Virat shouted.

"But Virat, what if he tries to do something to Manvi'"

"Don't worry about me Tanya, I have Virat here. I'm not going to let Raj do anything to you, you have to stay there. Make sure no one knows where you stay."

"Okay Manvi, but keep me updated and if he does anything, let me know."

"Okay Tanya, we will keep you informed, just stay safe."

"So Trishh, your Virat's cousin?" Raj and Trishna walked outside under the night sky.

"Yeah. Well not blood. I'm adopted you see." Raj gave a slight smile before wrapping his arms around Trishna.

"You should go inside before you catch a cold." Raj whispered holding her close.

"Raj'" Trishna turned around to hug him. "I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed his cheek and then left giving him a wave.

Raj smiled as she walked off and then walked away to his car.

"Trishna, we need to talk." Trishna walked inside the Vadhera house only to be stopped by Virat and Manvi.

"Virat, I'm really tired can we do this tomorrow."

"No, we need to talk now." Virat demanded clenching his jaw in anger.

"Okay chill, tell me quickly." Trishna slumped onto the couch and placed her legs on the table. Manvi and Virat sat down on the opposite couch.

"We need to tell you something about Raj?" Virat began.

"What about him?" Trishan looked up at Virat carelessly.

"Raj isn't the guy you think." Virat continued before looking at Manvi.

"Meaning?"

"Raj once tried to rape Manvi." Trishna looked at Manvi who was looking on the floor.

"Yeah so?"

Manvi looked up at Trishna shocked.

"What do you mean so?" Virat yelled. "He tried to rape Manvi." Trishna still had no remorse on her face.

"He also made Tanya pregnant. He's also been in jail."

"Look Virat, I already know these stuff?" Virat looked confused at Trishna.

"You knew?" Manvi asked.

"Raj told me himself?"

"Raj told you?" Virat got up and Manvi followed.

"Yeah, he told me the truth. He's changed Manvi, he really is a nice guy."

"No he's not, what exactly did he even say to you?" Virat walked forward towards Trishna and grabbed her by the shoulders in anger.

"All he said that there was once a time where he was in love with Manvi and he was drunk one day and didn't know what he was doing. And about Tanya he told me how they were in love and they were planning on getting married and it was Tanya who wanted to have his child not Raj."

Manvi looked at Trishna in shock.

"Lies, that's all lies." Virat let go of Trishna as Manvi pulled him back.

"No it's not; it's you guys who think he is bad. He's changed, I can tell. And these things happen, so what."

"What is wrong with you Trishna. Don't you have any sense at all?"

"Oh come on Virat, people move on in their lives, no big deal. That was the past, he's changed now."

"Virat let's go." Manvi dragged a furious Virat away upstairs to his room.

"What the hell is wrong with her."

"Virat calm down." Manvi sat down along with Virat on the bed and she placed her arms around him trying to calm him down.

"Look, Raj must have brainwashed her with some story. There's no point trying to make her understand. We just need to be careful and keep her protected so that they don't do anything wrong."

Virat nodded and kissed Manvi on her forehead.

"Look Virat, don't stress yourself out. I don't want this Raj business to come in between us. So let's just get along with our lives."

"No one can come in between us, not even Raj."

"Morning." Manvi whispered into Virat's ear trying to wake him up. She nudged him slightly ordering him to get up.

"Virat, wake up." Manvi pouted as she looked at Virat sleeping peacefully on the bed. She drew open the curtains wide and then came back to Virat to wake him up. He continued ignoring her and Manvi gave up.

As Manvi was about to leave Virat's hand grabbed hold of hers and he pulled her back so that she was on top of him.

"Virattt' let go, someone might come." Manvi giggled trying to come out of his grasp.

"You disturbed my sleep now pay for it." Virat held her tightly and smiled stroking her hair.

"I disturbed your sleep? I just came to let you know that it is breakfast time." Manvi placed her hands on his chest and leaned forward.

"Hmm, I could just eat you up instead."

"Virat, stop'" Manvi laughed as Virat started tickling her and pretending to bite her. They rolled over onto the floor and both started to laugh.

"I love you." They both spoke at the same time and then hugged each other.

"Okay get ready quickly." Manvi got up and straightened her dress.

"Why don't you help me?" Virat looked naughtily at Manvi and grabbed her by the waist.

"We're no married yet so behave yourself." Manvi pointed a finger at his chest.

"Who cares, we're engaged, it's the same thing." They both swayed around on the spot smiling.

"Let's go Virat." Manvi pleaded as he held onto her.

"Manvi, stop ruining the moment." He inched forward and pecked the tip of her nose.

Manvi lightly pushed him and then took hold of a pillow from the bed and hit Virat on the back.

"Manvi Vadhera, how dare you." Virat took hold of a pillow and the two began to fight.

"Virat Vadhera, you don't know who you're messing with." Manvi yelped as Virat hit her on her head. She lunged towards him hitting him on the chest. They both screamed and laughed running around the room chasing each other and hitting each other with the pillows.

A knock came on the door and Jeevika and Viren entered the room to look at the whole room filled with feathers, the duvets on the floor and books scattered across the room.

"Viren Bhai."

"Jeevika Di."

"If your early morning romance is finished then shall we head over to breakfast?" Viren grinned teasing Virat and Manvi. Virat and Manvi looked at each other guiltily and the four started to laugh.

<<<<Previous             ___________________    Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

comment

add me as a buddy for future updates

live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 09 August 2012 at 8:06am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889jaasz_25abc456sidhant_MariddaDOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77DannyelaVvaanniisham24Athira_LalmonPhoenixAshmeant4uonlie--Lalz--chandana123screen22arhifandebiGreen_chillesSanam.Mehra1isha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesmisakiqwerty012MTBT_12071316vamps1996mitrali_virmananitha_tootykushal88abhilasha143sha19Rose_Tandontulip.floramika17kusharberryshabana20Aashika_virmanRadharadayaysha1989shaimahCaptain_Parikinny_ranvirsweets1126cutie_mahimaneha fan1girl_rocksraju_skyshilpa09..ManoBilli..shona_virmanKanwal_chohanlittlesmile-GayathriK-Syed695ShivRajput-Aswathy--Antu-_-Aslan-...Mallu...preethisRach-dcsizzysehrishlove_never_diesdrunkiiebabe-BhabhiKiBehna-.SalmanDeewani.

mary9053

Groupbie

mary9053

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
awesome awesome

missmystic

Green_chilles

Green_chilles

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Now seriously Whats raj is upto...

Cute pillow flight...n morning romance...great update Smile