Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 216

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Nice update, now what will that trishna upto??
hope that person is not raj, thanks for the PM and continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 110)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
NEW PM LIST WILL SOON BE CREATED AND I WILL POST A COMMENT ON PAGE 111. CHECK OUT IF YOUR NAME IS ON THERE AS I WILL KEEP ON UPDATING THE LIST DEPENDING ON WHO COMMENTS. THOSE NAMES I HAVE MISSED OUT FOR THE MOMENT PLEASE AFTER YOU COMMENT LEAVE A NOTE STATING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE A PM. THANK YOU!

~Chapter 25~

Virat's jaw clenched hard as he saw Raj standing in front of him holding onto Tanya. He held onto Manvi's hand tightly and Jeevika appeared by Manvi's side looking worried.

"Trishna, what happened?" Swamini Bua's voice rose upon seeing Trishna's bleeding forehead.

"It's nothing Mom, I was jogging in the park and I stumbled and fell. Chill its nothing." Raj placed Trishna on the couch and looked up to see Virat, Manvi and Jeevika standing by the stairs, their gaze on Raj.

"Well I should get going." Raj turned around to go when Trishna placed a hand around his wrist.

"Wait Raj, you should have dinner with us." Trishna pulled him back and smiled. Raj looked at Manvi who was infuriated.

"What is he doing here?" Jeevika whispered to Manvi.

"I don't know but I want him gone." Manvi looked up at Virat his eyes full of anger. She nudged him slightly to grab his attention.

"Virat, don't stress yourself, he can't do anything to me, not in front of everyone anyway."

"Manvi, go inside."

"Virat please, I'm not leaving you at all."

"Manvi'" Before Virat could continue Beeji arrived.

"Arey, Raj beta, you're here?" Beeji looked at Raj unaware of the incident that took place a few before. Manvi worried that it would cause problems between the two families so decided not to inform Beeji about what happened.

"Beeji." Raj moved forward to hug Beeji and took another look at Manvi standing behind.

"Beeji, you know him" Trishna asked as Swamini Bua applied a bandage on her forehead.

"Ha Beta, this is Raj, my sister's son. Raj beta, this is Manvi's future in laws, Manvi is getting married soon." Raj turned around to see Virat standing there now looking away. He took hold of Manvi's hand and dragged her away to another room and Jeevika followed.

"What happened to them?" Beeji asked in confusion.

"Don't worry Beeji, I should get going." Raj started to walk away.

"No Raj, have dinner and then leave, please." Trishna batted her eyelashes at him causing Raj to smile.

"Yes Raj, you should stay here for dinner. After all you did save Trishna." Swamini Bua insisted.

"Okay, if you all insist, I'll stay here for dinner." Raj nodded and smiled.

"Beta, go and freshen up, the restroom is right there." Beeji motioned him towards the left room.

"What the hell, why is he here?" Virat banged his fist hard on the oak table.

"Relax Virat, please." Manvi placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm down.

"Manvi's right, just calm down." Jeevika said.

"Relax, calm down, how the hell can I do those things when that b****** is here. " Virat closed his eyes and banged his fist again.

There was a knock on the door and Jeevika went over to open the door.

"Beeji, aap." Jeevika asked as she Beeji walked in.

"Manvi, Virat, Jeevika, why did you all come here. Manvi, aren't you happy to see Raj here?"

"Beeji, woh'" Manvi began. She looked away trying to hide the tear now starting to form in her eyes.

"Manvi beta, what happened? Jeevika, say something." Beeji started to look worried as they all stood there silently.

"Beeji, here sit down." Jeevika took hold of Beeji and placed her on the bed. "I'll tell you what happened." Jeevika retold the story of the incident where Raj almost tried to rape Manvi, the fight between Virat and Raj and then Raj going to jail. Beeji stood up in shock.

"Manvi, all this happened and you didn't even tell me?" Beeji hugged Manvi and started to cry. She looked up at Virat who had his eyes closed from the moment Jeevika told Beeji about the incident. "Virat, are you okay?" Beeji placed a hand on his arm and he slowly opened his eyes Virat nodded and then looked at Manvi. He took hold of her hand bought her closer.

"I won't let anything happen to Manvi." Virat whispered. Manvi could feel his pain and his forehead reassuring him

"Nothing can happen to Manvi when your there." Beeji stroked Manvi's hair and blessed the two glad that she had a son in law that loved Manvi so much.

"But what will we do now?" Beeji asked.

"Let him have dinner, this will be his last dinner here. Next time he isn't to be seen over here." Virat's voice was threatening. Manvi nodded.

"But Virat, please don't lose your temper, for me." Virat looked at her innocent eyes and then gave a slight nod.

"Just for you, but if he does anything to you then I won't stop myself."

"We should get going." Jeevika opened the door and they all Beeji followed after her leaving Manvi and Virat alone.

Manvi hugged Virat even tighter holding him closer to her. "I love you Virat." She whispered.

"I love you too Manvi." He lifted her head and then kissed her, his fear starting to disappear.

Manvi took hold of Virat's hand and then they both walked out.

______________________

"Omg, you're so funny Raj."

"And you're really cute Trish."

As Virat and Manvi walked towards the dining table they head Raj and Trishna laughing out loud.

"Raj'" Trishna placed her finger on Raj's chest and leaned in closer.

"Trish'" Raj leaned in closer and held her finger. Trishna giggled as he rubbed his leg over hers. Manvi coughed and the two looked at Virat and Manvi standing there looking disgusted.

"Hey Manvi." Raj waved.

Manvi took hold of Virat's hand ignoring Raj and then walked to sit down at the far end of the table.

"How rude Manvi, is this how you speak to your cousin?" Trishna pouted and gave a dirty look at Manvi.

"Don't worry about it Trish, me and Manvi have our ways of greeting each other." Manvi continued ignoring Raj as if he doesn't exist.

"Well that was still mean." Trishna crossed her arms and gave another sour look at Manvi.

"Trishna please." Virat's looked at Trishna giving her a warning look.

Swamini Bua, Beeji, Jeevika and Vanshika arrived at the dining table.

"Maa, where's Dadaji and Bhai?" Virat asked.

"They will be late today, they have an important client."

"Raj, have some of this paneer, Manvi made it." Swamini passed the paneer to Raj. Manvi could feel herself turn cold as he looked at her. Beeji looked at Raj disgusted that he had the guts to still look at Manvi even after what he had done.

"Raj, where do you stay?" Swamini asked.

"Bua, I stay here nearby. Actually I was in London for a few days and then came back here to Chandigar a just yesterday."

"Raj, why don't you stay here for a few weeks here with us? You're going to be here for Manvi's wedding right?"

Manvi choked on her food upon hearing Trishna's words. She looked over at Virat who glared at Trishna.

"No, that's okay Trishna." Beeji interrupted.

"Oh come on, he's related to you and Manvi's family is here, so why shouldn't he. And he too can help with the preparations?"

"Sorry, but we don't need anyone helping out, we have enough already." Virat spoke his eyes now glued to his plate.

"But Virat'"

"Enough Trishna. We can't just have anyone and everyone here."

"It's okay Trishna, I live nearby, not to worry. I can come visit whenever you like." Raj smiled and placed a hand over Trishna's.

"Oh Raj, but it would be so much fun If you were here. I mean Manvi and Virat are always together and Jeevika is busy with the preparations. Mom, bua and Beeji are always in the kitchen or have their discussion leaving me out." Trishna made a sad face and looked innocently at Raj.

"Raj, you can stay here if you want to." Swamini Bua looked at Raj and smiled.

"No way." Virat stood up angrily. Manvi held onto his hand and pulled him down.

"Virat, you shouldn't be speaking to guests like this."

"It's okay guys, no need to fight. Bua, thank you for the offer but I think I'll stay at home, it's nearby anyway. I should get going now; I promised some friends a treat tonight. It was nice meeting you all." Raj stood up and the family nodded. Virat felt relieved that he was going.

"Come Raj, let me show you out." Trishna got up and the two linked arms and walked away.

<<<<Previous              ___________________      Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 03 August 2012 at 7:29am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94jaasz_25sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Hiba777Dannyelariyashaanmizznasham24isha.raj_98arhifandebiimsidqwerty012lafizakateyesmisakiscreen22--Lalz--Rose_TandonIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavchandana123MTBT_12071316kushal88sha19vamps1996kusharberryRadharadaykinny_ranviraysha1989shaimahmika17luvzindagishabana20hooriia_xraju_skycutie_mahimaneha fan1Jannat94shona_virmanpreethis_Littles12_Rach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-ShivRajput-Aswathy-Kanwal_chohanlittlesmile-Deeps-preity_ddrunkiiebabe-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diessizzysehrishnaina927..Pooja..

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Res

missmystic

..Lavi..

..Lavi..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Super cool update! Lovd it! Pls cont soon Smile Smile

missmystic

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Thanks for the pm, update soonBig smile

missmystic

niayadav

niayadav

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
t was assmmm
Thumbs Up
continue soon
thanx 4 the pm
pm me nxt time too

missmystic

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Amazing update dear Smile
Loved it, plz dnt create more prob in virman marriage...
U dnt pm me dis tym, pm me next tym but enjoyed ur update... Heart
Cont Soon dear Smile

missmystic

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Read last two parts
sorry for being late
just lvoed the way Virmaan sotry rising up
but urghhh this Raj came back with trishna ufff.
hope all go well sooon
realyy eager to read next
cont soon

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top