Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 216

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Sorry for the super late replay dear.. :(
Read the previous 4 parts together and loved it.. <3
Btw it seems like Trishna is giving tough competition to Maya and Tanya!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 105)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Yay, 100 pages, thanx guys for the lovely comments, this wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for you guys! Love ya all!

~Chapter 24~

For iLoveKushal.T

"Virat, we've been driving around for ages." Manvi moaned tapping on the window of Virat's car.

"Stop complaining, this is your entire fault." Virat retorted.

"My fault!" Manvi exclaimed as looked up at Virat.

"Well firstly if you didn't argue with me, I wouldn't have had to make it up to you and then you're and no I have to find a place where they do rajma chawal."

"Excuse me, I didn't argue with you, you started it and you're the one who insisted on going to find rajma chawal." Manvi crossed her arms and looked away in frustration.

"Okay Manvi, sorry, I'm sorry." Virat pleaded. Manvi looked at the view in front of her ignoring Virat. He stopped his car and parked it to the left.

"Acha sorry, this is my entire fault." Virat looked at Manvi holding onto his ears. Manvi carried on ignoring Virat and started to observe her nails. Virat took hold of her wrist and looked deeply into her eyes, knowing that she wasn't able to resist him whenever he was close to her.

"Manvi." Virat whispered stroking her hair and inching closer towards her. He closed his eyes and placed his forehead on hers trying to calm her down.

"Rajma chawal." Manvi screamed and moved away from Virat.

"Rajma chawal?" Virat opened his eyes in confusion to see Manvi heading out of the car and towards a stall outside.

"Manvi, wait." Virat got out of the car and followed her.

"Bhaiya, one plate of rajma chawal please." Manvi grinned.

"Hey, what about me?" Virat looked at her folding her arms.

"What about you?" Manvi flicked her hair and turned her head towards the stall.

"Fine, let me stay hungry." Virat pouted and sat on the bonnet of his car. Manvi appeared with a plate of rajma chawal and sat next to Virat on the bonnet.

"Mmm, this is so tasty." Manvi smiled taking another mouthful of the rajma chawal. Virat looked at the plate of food, his stomach starting to rumble. Girls and their anger Virat thought his mouth now starting to water. He looked at Manvi now admiring her as she munched on her all time dish. He loved the way she savored each and every mouthful.

Manvi started to cough and she placed the plate of food down.

"Manvi." Virat got up and patted her back. He rushed over to the stall and got a bottle of water.

"Here Manvi." Virat opened the bottle and gently made her drink the water.

"You okay Manvi?" Virat asked as Manvi stopped coughing. He handed the plate of food to her and then sat back on the bonnet. Manvi got down holding the plate of food in front of him. Virat looked away playfully knowing that she was feeling guilty.

"Virat'" Manvi nudged him trying to get his attention. He carried on looking away and then looked at nails mimicking Manvi's behavior. Manvi huffed and took a spoonful of the rajma chawal and placed it into Virat's mouth. Virat looked at Manvi surprised.

"Sorry." Manvi looked down guiltily.

"Don't be, I can stay hungry just for you." Virat placed a finger under her chin and lifted it up. Manvi placed her arms around him relieved.

"Come on, finish eating." Manvi took another spoonful and fed Virat.

"Mmm, your right, this does taste good, but even better when you feed me." Virat winked as Manvi blushed.

"So where next?" Virat and Manvi held hands as they walked around the park.

"Ummm, how about ice cream?" Manvi pointed at the ice cream van parked on the opposite side.

"Let's go then." They walked towards the van and looked at the menu of the different ice creams.

"Can we have two strawberry ice creams please?" Virat asked the man handing him the money. Virat took hold of the two cones and handed one to Manvi. He placed his hand around her waist and they made their way to the bench.

"Hey look at her." Manvi looked ahead of her too see a group of guys looking at her and smiling. Manvi looked away nervously and hid her face with her hair. Whistling started to come and Manvi got up frsutrated.

"Virat, can we leave?"

"What happened Manvi?" Virat got up and held her hand looking confused.

"Those guys." Manvi whispered looking away. Virat turned around and looked at the group of boys who turned away as Virat looked at them. Virat walked over to them.

"Do we have a problem boys?" Virat placed a fist on the table. Manvi held onto Virat hoping the problem wouldn't get out of hand.

"No." one of the boys replied. "Let's go boys." He commanded and the group left. Manvi breathed and looked at Virat who was now laughing.

"Why are you laughing, what if those boys did something to me?" Manvi lightly punched Virat as he continued to laugh. He took hold of her shoulders and smiled.

"I'm laughing because I just remembered that a similar thing happened before. You went to get ice-cream and a group of boys were harassing you."

Manvi recollected the incident and then started to laugh. "And then you came to save me."

"Hmmm, I think having ice-cream is bad luck for both of us." They both started to laugh and then continued eating their ice-creams.

_____________________

"So what plans do we have after marriage?" Manvi asked as she flipped through some wedding magazines looking for inspiration on her wedding dress. Virat propped his elbows on his bed and looked at Manvi sitting on the floor with books scattered on the floor.

"Well, were firstly going to go for our honeymoon."

"Where too?" Manvi looked up excited.

"Can't tell you." Virat rolled and then got up from the bed.

"Why not?"

"It's a surprise."

"But you can tell me."

"What would be the point, have patience, you're going to love it." he kissed her forehead and then searched for a magazine. A knock came from the door.

"Mannu, what's all this?" Jeevika appeared with a tray of coffee.

"Di, I'm looking for inspiration for my perfect dress."

Jeevika handed Virat a cup of coffee. "Thank you Jeevika."

"Hmm, well why you don't look through this magazine, I heard that this one has better trends." Manvi grabbed hold of the magazine from Jeevika and started to look through it.

"Is it really necessary to have the perfect dress?" Virat asked looking at the dresses and showing no interest at all.

"Yes." Both Jeevika and Manvi exclaimed.

"So what date has been fixed?" Jeevika asked.

"Well Bua thinks in two weeks' time will be perfect for all the arrangements to be made."

"Two weeks." Manvi dropped the magazine and looked at Virat.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"It's going to take me two years so find the perfect dress." Manvi complained.

"I'm not going to wait two years just because you can't find a dress."

"Well you're going to have to otherwise I won't come to the wedding."

"What do you mean, look at what your darling Di is saying Jeevika. If you don't come then I myself will come and pick you up and bring you."

"Okay stop fighting you two." Jeevika interrupted. "Virat, don't worry, if Manvi doesn't come then we can just get you married to Trishna." Jeevika winked as she looked at Manvi's face fall.

"Diii" Manvi threw a magazine at Jeevika as Jeevika and Virat clapped hands and started to laugh.

Virat placed a hand over Manvi's. "I will only be getting married to you and no one else, no matter what."

"You better not." Manvi got up to hug Virat and he held onto her tightly planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"Maa, Virat, Vanishka Aunty, come quickly." Trihsna shouted. Manvi let go of Virat and looked confused hearing Trishna's cry.

"Trishna!" They heard Swamini Bua shout. "What happened is everything...oh my god, beta, your bleeding?" Manvi, Jeevika and Virat looked shocked and made their way downstairs to see Trishna her forehead slightly bleeding, in the arms of a very familiar person.

<<<<Previous                   _________________ Next>>>>

Dont forget to:
comment
Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love
-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 02 August 2012 at 11:39am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889mavrick94jaasz_25Aaliiaaabc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelariyashaanshaad_luvzsham24ShruthigowdaAthira_LalmonPhoenixAshmayur247--Lalz--meant4uonliepretty girlscreen22chandana123isha.raj_98nishi12345arhifandebikateyesmisakimitrali_virmananitha_tootykushal88sha19Rose_TandonIPKKND_PyaarniayadavMTBT_12071316vamps1996munnihyderabadCaptain_Parilaynakinny_ranvirshaimahaysha1989luvzindagiAashika_virmanluckylucky1shabana20mika17arohi16kusharberryshilpa09Jannat94raju_skyhooriia_xMarie_789cutie_mahimaneha fan1mannat.urwishpreethisRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-ShivRajput-Aswathy-shona_virmanKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-preity_d_keertu_-BhabhiKiBehna-drunkiiebabelove_never_diessizzysehrish_Littles12_.SalmanDeewani.

meant4uonlie

meant4uonlie

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
res.

OMG!!  i am so glad itS me first ... :D I was waiting eagerly for ur update and there you updated Thank you lots :D ... Lovd the Rajma chawal part making me crave for it now lol

So now i dunnoe whats this Thrishna upto now ... Ermm i hope she wont create trouble ... will have to wait for ur next update ...

I guess i read it before u even send out PMS Big smile

Thank you Big smile

Edited by meant4uonlie - 31 July 2012 at 9:07am

missmystic

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Res:)
virman having der sweet tym together was cute... Now wat is dis Trishna upto... Dont tell me da familiar person is raj again... Oh nooo!! Ok thanx for da pm n its really gtng interesting huh so better update soon lol..:-)

Edited by shona_virman - 31 July 2012 at 9:48am

missmystic

abhilasha143

abhilasha143

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Twist again...that familiar person can't be Raj...thank u for the pm.

missmystic

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
very cute episode...

aww love virat manofying manvi...

n assuring again n again tht he loves nly manvi...

virat has to wait for manvi two yrs coz of a dress...ha ha

plz dont bring back raj..at this time of virmaan wedding...

thanx for pm

missmystic

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
woww awesome update... loving it... waiting for next part...

missmystic

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wow wonderfull update dear Smile
Loved it dear Heart
Manvi n Virat still fighting wid each other nice, sweet cute fight loved it...
hope Trishna wouldn't trouble in dere marriage...
thanx 4 d pm n Cont Soon Dear Smile Heart

Edited by jannat89 - 31 July 2012 at 9:21am

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top