Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 165)

Post Reply New Post

Page 165 of 216

love_zain

love_zain

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
omg i read all the chapters in one day, im soo adicted to this story i love it...ur so talented, and its soo well written...Smile keep it up, cant wait for the wedding

plz pm me for the next update..x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 165)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the invitation..and I love ur work they keep me going to my dream land of Virman..Just so perfect..:)

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

~Chapter 35~

Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony Part 3

"Tanya, I'm so glad your back." Manvi and Tanya hugged each other and smiled.

"You invited me so I had to come." She high fived Virat before hugging him too.

"How's the baby?" Virat asked as he looked at the bump on her stomach.

"It's doing well. Doctor said it could be twins." Tanya beamed.

"Tanya, oh my gosh you're here." Trishna and Jeevika appeared and the three hugged each other.

"It's so good to be back." Tanya wiped a tear from her eye feeling emotional.

"Oh come on Tanya, no crying today, let's have fun."  Jeevika wiped a tear from her eye and hugged her again.

"Come on guys, where's the mehendi cones. I want to apply it on Manvi's hands first." Trishna went over to the plate filled with mehendi cones. Manvi sat down on the swing and Virat followed.

"I think Virat should also do a design." Viren came over to girls and patted Virat on the back.

"Oh please, you're going to ruin Manvi's hand." Trishna stuck out her tongue at Virat.

"Exactly." Jeevika and Tanya added.

"Not fair, who's going to be looking at Manvi's hand more, Virat or you girls?" Viren winked as Virat punched him lightly. The girls started to laugh.

"Okay, Virat, you can but only some of it, we don't want it to get ruined." Tanya said as she handed the cone to Virat.

Virat took hold of the cone and held Manvi's right arm. Viren and the girls started to tease the two in the background as Virat shyly started to draw. He first started off with a flower design and banner before adding Manvi's name in an elegant handwriting next to it.

"Wow, Virat, that looks amazing." Jeevika admired the design that started from her arm.

"You show them Virat." Viren laughed. "What do you think of it Manvi?"

"It's beautiful." Manvi looked at the simple yet beautiful design on her arm.

"My turn now." Jeevika took hold of the cone and started to continue drawing on Manvi's hand. Trishna took another cone and started doing the other hand while Tanya started doing Manvi's feet.

"This is so beautiful." Swamini Bua looked at the designs amazed.

"This is so beautiful, I love it." Vanshika and Beeji agreed as they looked at Manvi's hands and feet covered in henna.

"Girls, you should get your mehendi done as well." Beeji said as she got another tray filled with cones. Jeevika, Trishna and Tanya each took hold of a cone a started to get engrossed in designing on each other's hands.

"Want a drink." Virat's whispered to Manvi.

"How did you read my mind?"

"We're both connected remember."

Manvi blushed and then smiled. Virat took hold of a glass of orange juice and slowly lifted it up to make Manvi drink.

"Romance again, this time in front of everyone." Viren laughed as he walked past the two. "Don't worry carry on."

"Bhai." Virat blushed and then started to laugh.

"Manvi, come here." A girl called out motioning Manvi to come upstairs.

"Virat, I'll just be back."

"Don't be too late." Virat winked at Manvi as she left.

Upstairs in the guest room, the other girls admired Manvi's mehendi designs.

"Wow, this look's amazing."

"Your so lucky Manvi, my boyfriend would never do a design like that."

"Yeah Manvi your so lucky."

Manvi smiled as she took in the compliments from her friends. She was indeed lucky to have Virat and she was glad she found someone like him.

The girls went away downstairs and Manvi was about to leave when she realized that the string of her blouse was loose.

"Who do I call? Everyone has mehendi on their hands." Manvi looked at the nearby mirror to see the string loose.

"Need a hand?" Virat's voice came from behind.

"Virat, can you just tie the string please." Manvi held up her hands to show him that she was unable to do it herself.

"Don't worry, when Virat is here not to fear."

Virat went over to Manvi slowly tracing a finger on her back making Manvi shiver as he did so. She closed her eyes as she felt his smooth fingers run down her back. He slowly moved closer to her, taking hold of the strings and tying it slowly before slowly brushing his lips on her neck. He then cupped her face and kissed Manvi on her forehead.

"I love you Virat." Manvi whispered as she placed her arms around him.

"I love you too." Virat smiled as he rubbed his nose on hers.

"We should go now." Manvi blushed as she started to walk past Virat.

"Not so soon." Virat grabbed hold of her duppata and pulled her back slowly.

"Virat, someone will come."

"So let them."

Manvi's heart started to race fast as he pulled her even closer to him and then kissed her on the lips. They looked up at each other and smiled as he lifted her face and admired her beauty. He placed a finger in her hair, carefully twirling it around and not letting the orchids come out and then kissed her on both her cheeks.

"Ahem." A voice came from the door. Manvi and Virat untangled as they saw Jeevika and Viren standing at the door.

"Oh come on, you can't even give us five minutes on our own. Bhai, this is not fair."

"Sorry, but what could we do. Dadaji is calling for you both. The dance sequence is about to start. But if you want two want to continue then I'll just go to dadaji and tell him that you two are busy romancing." Viren laughed as he high fived Jeevika.

"We're coming." Manvi hurriedly said as she ran over towards Jeevika shyly. Virat gave a "this isn't over" look to Manvi as she hid behind Jeevika.

"Come on let's go." Jeevika and Manvi made their way down the stairs and Virat started to make his way too when Viren stopped him.

"Virat, mere bhai, how can you go downstairs like this."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, everyone will think that you were the bride and not the groom."

"What do you mean?" Virat asked confused.

Viren twirled Virat around so that he was facing the mirror.

"That." Virat pointed at the streak of mehendi on Virat's face.

"Oh no." Virat quickly took hold of a tissue and started to rub it, removing it before it stained his face. Viren laughed as he looked at the amusing expressions on his brothers face.

"Don't worry it happens." Viren teased and the two started chasing each other down the stairs.

<<<<Previous                                                                                                    Next>>>>

Edited by missmystic - 15 August 2012 at 8:57am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25cappacuinoAaliiaaprincesstandonDOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviDannyelaangelrjsham24Hiba777MTBT_12071316kateyesmisakiisha.raj_98nishi12345Alyssa_ZayaarhifandebiGreen_chillesscreen22--Lalz--mahak221chandana123Sanam.Mehra1IPKKND_Pyaarniayadavvamps1996anitha_tootylove_zainsha19kusharberryRadharadaymika17nrithyaoaysha1989virman-fanshaimahsweets1126kinny_ranvirshabana20luvzindagiBrunoMarsshilpa09cutie_mahimaMarie_789hooriia_xjia123sagar..ManoBilli..Jannat94angel_sofiashona_virman-GayathriK--Antu-_-Aslan-preethisalicemathpreetipcKanwal_chohanlittlesmileShivRajput-Aswathy-preity_d..Zainab..drunkiiebabelove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-.SalmanDeewani.

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missmysticshabana20

Vvaannii

Groupbie

Vvaannii

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Amaziiinggg!!
too good, 
whats the thing with jeevika and viren always behind their romance, haha they are always there but still amazing and love the brothers scene, Dancing
continue soon Smile Heart

missmystic

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Amazing update!!! btw i ave turned senior member!!!

yipoppe all cz of EHMMBH...continueee soon and thanks for the pm!

missmystic

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Awesome loved virat is so naughty but cute continue soon and do pm me

missmystic

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis