Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 155)

Post Reply New Post

Page 155 of 216

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
interesting update !!!!! loved all the twists and turns . finally they all are going to be together as a happy family . thanks for the pm dear !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 155)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Zainab..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Zainab..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I'm so sorry for not commenting for ur updates 
I just don't have the time but I read all the chapters I had missed 
And sweetheart I got not words for
Ur such a magnificent writer
I can't help but despise ur talent
Heheheheheheheheheheheh
Sorry I don't have e time to comment on each chapter but
Thery all were sooo good
And unique in there own way
But I'm so happy virat saved manvi 
Thank god...*phew* 
Hero of the day
Anyways update sooon

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littles12

I'm so sorry for not commenting for ur updates 
I just don't have the time but I read all the chapters I had missed 
And sweetheart I got not words for
Ur such a magnificent writer
I can't help but despise ur talent
Heheheheheheheheheheheh
Sorry I don't have e time to comment on each chapter but
Thery all were sooo good
And unique in there own way
But I'm so happy virat saved manvi 
Thank god...*phew* 
Hero of the day
Anyways update sooon

Hehe, I was wondering where you had gone LOL
And it's okay I understand, glad you likes it and thanx
for the kind words, means a lot Big smile

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Welcome all to the sangeet and mehendi ceremony of Manvi Chaudary and Virat Vadhera. Hope you all will enjoy it as there
will be alot of masti, romance and surprises so keep reading. The following chapters will be in parts so hopefully I will update a new
part every day if I can. Enjoy! Big smile

~Chapter 33~

Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony- Part 1

"Di, I need help." Manvi shouted as she stood in front of the mirror trying to tie her blouse. She was dressed in a cream colored lehenga with silver embroidery and gems. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders in curls and it was pulled to the side in a loose ponytail.

"Manu." Jeevika entered the room wearing a gold colored anarkali dress. "There's so much to do" she moaned as she tied Manvi's blouse.

"Don't worry Di, when you get married to Viren Ji, then I too will be busy and complain just like you are."

"Mannu." Jeevika lightly hit Manvi on her shoulder before turning away, a blush starting to form on her cheeks.

"Don't be shy Di, I've seen how you and Viren give each other those looks." Manvi playfully added as she winked at Jeevika.

"It's nothing like that Mannu, we're just good friends."

"Good friends. Yeah right" Manvi turned around and headed for the dressing table to place on her bangles.

"Are you two ready?" Trishna walked into the room, carrying a large basket. She was also dressed in a gold anarkali like Jeevika's.

"Yup almost done Trish. What's in the basket?" Manvi inquired as she looked at the large basket covered in a cloth.

Trishna looked at Manvi and then Jeevika before turning around and closing the door shut.

"It's from Virat." Trishna squealed as she unveiled the cloth over the basket revealing a range of gift wrapped presents.

"Wow, Virat is so sweet." Jeevika looked through the gifts grinning.

"Let's open then." Trishna clapped her hands as she took hold of one of the gift wrapped box. Jeevika snatched the gift from Trishna's hand.

"Trish, are you getting married or Manvi. At least let the blushing going to be bride have a look."

Trishna started to laugh as she looked at Manvi turn away shyly.

"Oops, sorry, Manvi, here you go, you should open it. Open it quickly; I want to know what's in there."

Manvi took hold of the first gift which was a small box wrapped in gold paper. She tore the paper revealing a train ticket in a glass frame.

"Train ticket?" Trishna asked as she took hold of the frame.

"It's the same ticket that Virat bought when we first met." Manvi smiled as she took the frame and looked at the ticket remembering the first time that they had seen each other on the train.

Manvi took hold of the next gift and unwrapped it.

"That's Virat's blazer." Jeevika took hold of the blazer and looked at it closely.

"That's no ordinary blazer, it's the blazer that Virat wore on the day he saved me from those goons." She smiled at herself remembering how he had fought that day for her and then bought her ice-cream.

"Open the next one." Trishna handed the next box which was a small box wrapped in silver paper.

"It's a coffee mug with the words "World's best partner" written on it." Manvi took hold of the cup grinning and admiring the text. There was also an image of Virat and Manvi on the cup with the words "I love you" written on the bottom.

"What does coffee mug have to do with your love story?" Jeevika asked.

"The first time I invited Virat for coffee and the first time we actually started to bond."

Jeevika and Trishna cooed in the background as they teased Manvi.

Manvi took hold of another box from the basket. It was wrapped in an unusual packaging.

"A fan?" Trishna looked at the mini fan confused.

"Why would gift you a fan?" Jeevika asked looking equally confused.

"Because on the first day I started work I went red as a tomato because I was lost in thoughts as I stared at Virat. He asked me if I was okay and I said I was just feeling hot and then I was really embarrassed because the AC was right next to me." Jeevika and Trishna laughed as they listened to Manvi's story.

"Oh my gosh Manvi, your so cute." Trishna laughed as they pulled Manvi's cheek playfully.

"Poor Virat, wonder if he was freaked out that you were drooling all over him and that too in his own office." Jeevika joined in the teasing and they all continued to laugh.

The next box revealed a small box of vanilla frosted cupcakes.

"Me and Virat went to a bakery shop and we fed each other these same cakes."

"How romantic." Jeevika took hold of one of the cupcake from the box.

"Hey." Manvi slapped Jeevika's hand and took hold of the box. "These are just for me." Manvi smiled and then stuck out her tongue.

"Not fair Mannu." Jeevika pouted.

"Okay, just one I guess." Manvi handed the box to Jeevika.

"Me too." Trishna grabbed hold of the box and took a cupcake.

"Now check the next gift."

Manvi opened up a small tube and inside was a white orchid flower.

"This is from the dance. The day Virat proposed to me, we were standing beneath a white orchid tree." Manvi blushed as twirled the flower in her hand.

"Wow, you're so lucky." Jeevika and Trishna squealed as they hugged Manvi. They put the gifts back carefully in the basket and placed it safely inside the cupboard.

"Wait, wait." Trishna stopped Jeevika as she was about to place the basket in the cupboard.

"What happened?" Manvi asked.

"Well, I was thinking, that white orchid that Virat gifted you, why don't we place it in your hair." Trishna suggested as she took out the white orchid.

"Yes Mannu, it will look great." The two girls seated Manvi and took hold of the orchid. They carefully pinned it into Manvi's curls so that it beautifully entwined in her cascading hair.

"Perfect." Manvi whispered as she touched the flower, smiling to herself."Okay, let's go now, we're getting late." Manvi looked at the clock on the wall. It was 6:00pm and the sangeet and mehendi ceremony was about to start.

"Let's go girlies." Trishna and Jeevika linked onto Manvi's arms and they walked out

<<<<Previous                                                                                              Next>>>>

Edited by missmystic - 13 August 2012 at 6:40am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

mavrick94Gulrukhjaasz_25DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviDannyelasham24Hiba777angelrjAthira_LalmonPhoenixAshanushka30--Lalz--chandana123screen22arhifandebikateyesIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavmitrali_virmanMTBT_12071316nishi12345Rose_Tandonlove_zainsha19kusharberryRadharadaymika17shabana20luvzindagiaysha1989kinny_ranvirAdenah.NiShalsweets1126shaimahMarie_789neha fan1cutie_mahimagirl_rocksjia123sagarJannat94shona_virman-GayathriK-littlesmilepreetipcSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preethisalicemathdrunkiiebabe..Zainab..love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d.SalmanDeewani.

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Marvelous! Superb! Fantastic! I just loved itSmile

missmystic

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
frstly...thanq sooo muchh for double postHug kill dat Raj seriouslyyyAngry sooo now d whole family togethr...eee...super excited for VirMan marriage..Embarrassed

okayyy now coming to Mehndi update...awww itzz sooo cutee...Virat is superrr sweet n d bestt lover EmbarrassedEmbarrassed d gifts were superr cute n romantic...eager to read his reactn wen he will c Manvi wid that orchid flower...Embarrassed continue sooon n thanq soo much for d PMsSmileWink

Edited by mannat.urwish - 12 August 2012 at 3:01pm

missmystic

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
wow it is so good
lovely update Clap

missmystic

mika17