Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 216

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

~Chapter 32~

Manvi, Virat and Virat's dad appeared at the park safely. It was morning now and they had to phone home.

"Manvi, I'll go and phone, you stay here with dad." Manvi nodded as Virat went over to a nearby shop to make a call.

"Dad, here take a seat." The two sat on a nearby bench as they waited for Virat to come.

"So, how did you and Virat manage to get lost in the forest?" Virat's dad asked Manvi.

"We both fell from the waterfall because of my cousin Raj."

"Fell from the waterfall?"

Manvi told Virat's dad about the incident that took place and about Raj's evil plan.

"How dare he do this to my daughter in law and my son."

"He was already once in jail after he tried to rape me. Virat was always there for me and he was here for me today aswell."

"So how did you and Virat meet?"

"At the train station. We didn't get off to a good start." Manvi laughed as she remembered how she and Virat had first met and the exchanging of their bags.

"You know me and Virat first didn't get along. He even refused to give me a job. It was Viren that got me the job at Vadhera Music Ltd and that's how we both came close to each other and then fell in love."

"Reminds me of how me and Vanshika first met."

"You two met on a train station too?" Manvi asked looking intrigued.

"Oh no, we both met at an airport. We were both heading off to London when our bags got exchanged. Vanshika was just like you. "

Manvi smiled as she listened to his story.

"We used to fight and argue in the beginning. After we met at the airport we met again at London University. At first she used to annoy me and I used to always be moody. Then slowly we became friends where we opened up to each other and then we became lovers."

Manvi remembered how Virat used to keep his distance from her and never share his feelings. She smiled remembering the day when he came over for coffee at her house.

Suddenly Manvi felt something hard hit her on her head and she fell unconscious on the floor.

Manvi opened her eyes and looked around her to see darkness filled around her. She tried to move and realized that her hands were tightly tied around a metal pole.

"Who's there." Manvi screamed as she heard footsteps in the background.

"Boo." A voice came from behind and then laughter.

"Raj?" Manvi looked up at Raj who now sat down beside her.

"So your alive now, you didn't join Virat did you?" he wrapped a finger around Manvi's hair coming closer to her.

"Don't touch me." Manvi threatened as she looked away and pushed him with his shoulders.

Raj laughed as he looked at Manvi. "Don't worry, I am so over you. But you know, I still can't ignore the fact that you're amazingly beautiful."

Manvi spat on Raj's face as he tried to kiss her on the lips. He moved back and started to laugh again before slapping her.

"Just watch what I do now." Raj took out his phone and left the room.

Virat and Viren were now at the police station. Virat's dad had been knocked unconscious and left at the lying on the bench who was now taken to the hospital.

"We need to find Manvi." Virat shouted as he started to panick.

"Virat, relax, we'll find her." Virat hugged Viren as he felt himself starting to break. He almost lost her and he didn't want to lose her again.

"We need to find Raj immediately." The officer ordered.

Viren's phone started to ring and he looked at the unknown number.

"Hello Viren."

"Raj?"

Virat looked up at Viren upon hearing his name. He snatched the phone off Viren and took hold of it.

"Manvi is with me and if you want her safe then arrange for some money."

"Don't you dare touch Manvi." Virat shouted.

"Virat?" Raj asked confused.

"Yes, Virat, what did you think you could kill me easily."

The phone suddenly cut off and Virat threw the phone in anger.

"Raj has Manvi. We need to find her now."

The police officer took hold of the phone. "Try to search for the number that called. Quick." He ordered another officer who took hold of the phone.

A few minutes later the officer appeared. "Sir, the call has been traced. Right now they are in Jingles way in a factory."

"Jingles way, that's nearby, let's go." Virat, Viren and the officers rushed into the car and made their way out to Jingles way.

The car parked outside a big deserted factory.

"Virat, Viren, we will all split up." The officer ordered. Virat and Viren nodded and made their way inside the factory.

Virat and Viren silently tiptoed across the building searching the rooms. There was no sign of Manvi and Virat started to get worried. Suddenly they could hear a muffe cry.

"This way." Virat whispered. The two walked into the room and saw Manvi tied up and Raj getting out a Swiss army knife.

"Raj." Virat shouted as he took hold of Raj by the neck strangling him. The knife dropped out of Raj's hand and Viren took hold of it cutting through Manvi's ropes around her hand.

Virat punched Raj knocking him over across the floor.

"How dare you even touch Manvi." He punched him again. Raj took hold of Virat by the collar and Virat pushed him against the wall head butting him. He pushed Raj down the spiral stairs and took hold of him again, this time kicking him hard in the stomach and before punching him on the head.

The police officers arrived and grabbed hold of Raj.

"Virat, control." One of the officers took hold of Virat trying to calm him down.

"Raj, you're so going to pay." Virat shouted.

"Mr Raj, you under arrest. And this time don't even think about coming out of jail so soon." The office took hold of Raj and handcuffed him.

"Virat." Manvi shouted as she ran towards Virat and hugged him tightly. The two hugged each other tightly not letting go. Virat stroked her hair and kissed her on her forehead.

"Let's go from here." Manvi placed a hand on Virat's shoulder and smiled. "Manvi, we need to get you to the hospital to check if you're okay."

"I'm fine Viren."

"Don't be stubborn Manvi, let's go." Virat picked her up in his arms and they went away to the car.

<<<<Previous     ________________________   Next>>>>

You are all invited to the wedding of
Manvi Chaudary
and
Virat Vadhera

Sangeet and Mehendi night will also take place
Keep reading...

Edited by missmystic - 12 August 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94jaasz_25Aaliiaasidhant_princesstandonDOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviDannyelaVvaanniiPhoenixAshsham24shaad_luvzkateyesmisakinishi12345arhifandebiShwtyscreen22--Lalz--Sanam.Mehra1vamps1996mitrali_virmanlove_zainramaniranisha19IPKKND_Pyaarniayadavqwerty012chandana123cukkysweetyyyyyyymika17Radharadaykusharberryaysha1989shaimahkinny_ranvirsweets1126shabana20luvzindagishilpa09neha fan1cutie_mahimahooriia_xangel_sofia..ManoBilli..Jannat94jia123sagar-GayathriK-shona_virmanpreethisalicemathKanwal_chohanpreetipclittlesmileBadtameezDil.Syed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preity_dsizzysehrish..Zainab..love_never_diesdrunkiiebabe-BhabhiKiBehna-.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 150)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
150 pages!! Speechless!!
Dis can be done only by u!!!!
CONGATULATIONS D!!!!!
Now...Jaldi se update Karo..

Double Dhamaka!! Not even imagined!!!
That Raj..Finally out!
Virat- Manvi weeding!!! So excited!!
Both the updates were amazing!!
Loved them both!!

Edited by __Shivani__ - 12 August 2012 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Ugh... hate that Raj.. How dare he...
Feeling bad for Trishna too...
Thank god nothing happened to Manvi..
And Beautiful invitation.. Lovely..
Thanks for the double update Big smile

missmystic

abhilasha143

abhilasha143

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
First of all I want to thank u for double update...coming to ur story..it is fantastic...now Raj is gone...virman romance to banta hai...continue soon and thank u so much for the pm.

missmystic

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
wowww double update.. awesome totally loved it... finally that bas**** Raj is in Jail... waiting for wedding preparations... 

missmystic

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Wow. 150 pages completed and now waiting 4 Virman marriage.

missmystic

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Loved it! Thank god raj is in jail, feel sorry for maanvi and trishnaCrythanks for The double update and congrats on 150 pages!Big smileDo update soon and Ty for the pmHug

missmystic

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Wow,!!!!!!!!!!!back to back updates that too raj ki dhulayi...loved it!!!!
continuee soon and thanks for the pm!

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top