Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 216

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 149)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitha_tooty

anitha_tooty

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
SmileHappy to see manvi, virat nd his dad join together... Cry but feel so sad abt Tirsh... wanna kill tat RajAngry

missmystic

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I was not able to read them on time due to the illness of my computer.. and I just read them 5 or 6 parts altogether... and the last one really a gr8 twist..and each n every updates are awesome...Clap
hope to see a strong father-son and fatoer-in-law and daughter-in-law bond Big smile
love you Heart

missmystic

misaki

misaki

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
oh Man!!!!..evry single time im late..im sorry ...
i loved the updates..
so Manvi ndViraat survive..
Man!..that stupid guy!..sick!!!
hope he gets wat he deserves nd soon..Tragaic!..trishna seriously wat she got frm all of this was tragic!
so Viraats dad had cancer interesting...
lookin frwrd 2 the next update..
thnk u so much fr the pmSmile

missmystic

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
okay, i'm sorry i havent been able to read anything except the first and second chapter but i like
it so far!!
Update, pretty please!!

Edited by Labyrinth89 - 16 August 2012 at 12:44pm

missmystic

Athira_Lalmon

Groupbie

Athira_Lalmon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Oh god! Raj is so sick! It's terrible what happened to trishna :'( I hope Raj gets what he deserves- a painful and slow death.
Will trishna survive? I don't want her to die. Please..
Glad Virman are ok and are with virat's dad. He left because he had blood cancer? Did anyone in his family know this?
Awesome update. Waiting eagerly for the rest.
love
athira

Edited by Athira_Lalmon - 10 August 2012 at 11:31pm

missmystic

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
loving every update of yours...Smile
but one thing i dnt get is wen will the cancer thing leave these guys...LOL
waiting fr d nxt part n do pm me...

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

~Chapter 31~

"Blood cancer?" Virat repeated as he looked at his dad. Manvi turned around to look at Virat whose face had now fallen.

"Yes, blood cancer. When I found out I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell your mum or even my family. I didn't want to see you in pain. The doctor said I wouldn't live long and I was soon to die." There was silence in the room as Virat's dad stopped to look at Virat's reaction.

"I left you all so that I could die and that you wouldn't have to suffer with me. I couldn't see Vanshika going through the pain of seeing me suffer so I moved away. I left you all. I started my treatment despite the doctor telling me it was no use. It took me three years to fight and I managed to recover."

"Why didn't you come back?" Virat whispered.

"How could I? What would I say? I came to visit but I wasn't allowed in. Your mum stopped me before knowing the truth. Told me I was the worst husband and father. I left from there when I suddenly met a man who had a daughter suffering from cancer. She used to live in this very house away from everyone in this deserted forest. I told him I would help to look after her and help her fight cancer just like I had. She now lives in America."

Virat looked at his dad in shock not knowing what to say. He could feel himself drop to the floor after hearing his story.

"And all this time I thought you were at fault." Virat choked on his voice as he started to cry.

"No, it was my fault, I should have told you."

"I hated you for all these years."

"But I still loved you then and I still love you now."

Virat's dad moved closer to Virat and the two hugged both in tears. Manvi could feel herself wanting to cry as she saw the two reunite after so many years.

Virat's dad stood up and walked towards Manvi.

"Manvi, thank you for making me reunite with my son, this wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for you."

"Please don't thank me, thank god which has made the two of you finally meet after so many years." She hugged Virat's dad and Virat joined in the three in tears of happiness.

"We still haven't found Manvi and Virat." Viren spoke to the police officers as they stood outside the Trishna's ward room in the hospital.

"We must speak to Trishna first before we continue the search. She could have some information on their whereabouts." One of the police officer suggested as he looked through some of the remaining paperwork.

Viren nodded and then walked towards Swamini Bua who was in tears.

"Trishna, please save my Trishna." She cried as she held onto Viren.

"Bua, please, nothing will happen to Trishna, nothing will happen." Viren comforted her feeling helpless.

"Mrs Vadhera?" The doctor appeared from the ward looking at the family members waiting impatiently.

"Doctor, how's Trishna, is she okay?" Swamini Bua got up and rushed towards the doctor.

"She is fine now, she just has a few scars and wounds but she is conscious right now so if you wish too you can go and see her."

"Hold on Swamini" The police officer stopped Swamini as she rushed to go inside the ward. "This is now a police case, we need to speak to Trishna regarding the disappearance of Manvi and Virat."

"Please officer, please can I see my daughter." Swamini pleaded as she folded her hands.

"Please try to understand, we need to question her."

"Officer, can me and Bua be present at the questioning." Viren interrupted. "Trishna really needs support right now from Bua and I can help to find Virat and Manvi."

The officer looked at Bua and then Viren before finally giving in.

"Okay but just the two of you. No one will go in until we have finished our questioning."

Swamini and Viren entered the ward to see Trishna lying on the bed. She looked pale as her eyes slowly opened to see Viren and Swamini. The cuts on her neck were still visible and the stabs on her arm had been bandaged.

"Mom." Trishna whispered, a tear starting to flow from her eye.

"Trishna." Swamini Bua went over to Trishna and hugged her tightly.

"Trishna, we would like to ask you a few questions regarding your incident and the disappearance of Manvi and Virat."

Trishna looked at the office feeling scared and remembering the incident that took place. Viren could feel her fear and went over to Trishna and held onto her hand.

"Look Trishna, we really need to find Manvi and Virat. Please, tell us what happened. Don't be scared, we are all here for you."

"Raj" Trishna whispered as more tears started to flow out.

"Raj?" The police officer asked.

"Raj is Manvi's cousin." Viren informed.

Trishna told the officer the incident that took place at the waterfall and then how Raj had hurt her after she knew the truth. She also told them about how Raj had already onced tried to rape Manvi and also made Tanya pregnant.

"How can Raj do all this?" Swamini Bua gasped as she learnt the truth.

"Raj, I'm not going to leave him. How dare he do this." Viren clenched his fist and stood up in anger.

"Viren, we must go and investigate the waterfall immediately. Till then no one should know about this yet."

<<<<Previous         ____________________ Next>>>>

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates ( Leave a comment of PM if you want to receive updates)

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 11 August 2012 at 11:22am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889mavrick94jaasz_25sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviDannyelakushal88sha19vamps1996niayadavArroshachandana123cukkyarhifandebinishi12345kateyesmisakiscreen22--Lalz--kinny_ranvirshabana20aysha1989luvzindagimika17kusharberryJannat94hooriia_xcutie_mahimaneha fan1preethis-Antu-_-Aslan-alicemathSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-Kanwal_chohanshona_virmanpreity_dlove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-sizzysehrishdrunkiiebabe.SalmanDeewani.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top