Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awsum updates hun...⭐️
just read the last 3 in a row...hav to tell ya...dis z a mindblowing piece of wrk wid right amt of romance...pain...suspense...in shrt all ingredients for an amazing story
kudos girly...
njoyed reading evry bit of it so far...
atlast virman 2gthr...
luvd the new twist...virats dadz intro...
n dat raj😡...hope dat creep doesnt harm trisha
plzz cont soon n thnx a loot for thr pm n ur regular updates😊
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww finally virmaan found each other..
full suspense ..twist after twist..

virat.s dad... wht is he dng thr ..away frm his kids

thanx for pm
missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

~Chapter 30~

"Shut up and be quite or else I'll do the same thing I did to Manvi and Virat." Raj struggled as he tried to tie Trishna up against a tree.

"Raj, you're not going to get away with this." Trishna cried as she tried to struggle free from his grasp.

"Be quiet." Raj successfully managed to tie the knot tightly leaving no space for Trishna to move. He took hold of a handkerchief from his pocket and tied around Trishna's mouth.

"That's better." Raj laughed as his eyes lingered on Trishna. He moved closer to her and started to trace a finger down her arm. He could feel her anger now starting to boil and that's exactly what he wanted.

"Your mine now." He whispered in her ear placing his hand around her waist and then pushing her harder against the tree bark so that the splinters on the back pierced into her spine.

A muffled cry came as Trishna could feel the pain of the splinters digging into her skin. He moved down now to her legs, rubbing his lips over her tanned thighs. He held onto them as she tried to kick him making him want to laugh even more. He took hold of a Swiss army knife from his pocket and moved the knife from her throat down to her stomach creating a faint line. He placed the knife now on her arm stabbing it harder into her skin as blood started to pour out. He took hold of her dress strap and ripped it open revealing her bare skin.

"I hope your enjoying this." Raj looked at Trishna who had tears falling out of her eyes. Her hands were clenched into tight fists as she couldn't handle the pain. He removed the cloth from Trishna's mouth and Trishna suddenly screamed aloud not able to bear the pain from the wounds he Raj had just caused. He pushed her back even harder again the tree grabbing hold of her by her hair and holding it tightly. He moved his lips across her face and held her lips tightly before forcefully biting onto her lips hard.

"Dad?" Virat looked at the figure in front of him confused.

"Virat." The man moved forward towards Virat and Manvi moved aside as he came over to touch Virat.

"Don't." Virat shouted as his dad came over to touch his face.

"Virat please." The man begged. Virat took hold of Manvi's arm and moved her to the side clutching hold of her tightly.

"Virat, he's your dad." Manvi whispered.

"He's not my dad. My dad's dead."

The old man flinched upon hearing his son's harsh words.

"Let's go Manvi, let's go away from here."

"Virat, you're bleeding." Manvi looked at the wound on Virat's arm.

"I'm fine Manvi, let's go." As Virat and Manvi were about to leave, Virat's dad stopped him.

"Virat, please, you're bleeding, let's go and get you sorted first."

"You don't need to worry about what I'm going through, your no-one."

"Virat, let's just go, your bleeding." Manvi insisted.

"Manvi, I hate him, I'm not going to go with him."

"Virat, don't be stubborn, your hurt and you need to relax." Before Manvi could finish her words Virat started to feel dizzy and suddenly fell into Manvi's arms.

_____________________

"It's been a while, where are they?" Swamini Bua looked at her watch now starting to panic as she there still was no news about Manvi, Virat, Raj and Trishna.

"Bua, we're searching, Jeevika, take Bua and Beeji inside."  Viren pleaded.

Jeevika nodded and took Bua and Beeji to the side trying to calm them down.

It was now night and all the family members were worried. The police had arrived but failed to locate them.

"I think we need to search the forests, but it's too dark." One of the police officer suggested.

"Let's go, maybe we might find someone. One of them may have been lost." Viren and the police officer hurried into the forest hoping to find them.

Viren and the police officers walked into the dense forest carrying a flashlight. They searched all around trying to find any clue's that could help them. Suddenly a scream came from the other side.

"Sir, over here, we found a body." The police officer motioned towards a bush and Viren ran over towards it.

"Trishna." Viren shouted as he looked at carried Trishna's body. He looked at the stab wound over her body, her lips all bitten, the scar going from her neck down to her stomach, nail marks on her hands and her clothes all ripped apart.

"Let's take here, hurry." Viren shouted as they carried her out of the forest and immediately called for an ambulance.

Manvi placed Virat on the bed carefully and took ripped a section of her jumpsuit. She applied some ointment on his wound before tying the fabric around Virat's bleeding arm. His body felt cold and Manvi rubbed her hands against his to try and warm him up.

"Maybe this will help." Virat's dad appeared carrying two hot water bottles. Manvi slowly removed Virat's wet t-shirt and placed the hot water bottles on his body. She wrapped him up in the shawl and sat beside him holding onto his hands.

"Why does he hate you so much?" Manvi asked as she looked at Virat's dad who was sitting down on the floor on the opposite side.

"He blames me for leaving him, Viren and his mum all alone 15 years ago."

"Why did you leave them?"

Virat's dad looked at Manvi and then looked on the floor as a tear dropped from his eyes.

A coughing sound came and Manvi turned towards Virat.

"Virat, Virat are you okay?" Manvi cried as held onto Virat stroking his hair.

"Manvi." He whispered as he got up.

"You're going to be okay, just relax."

Virat looked up to see his dad looking away.

"Let's go from here, I can't stand to see this man." Virat tried to get but Manvi pulled him down.

"Don't be silly Virat. Put your anger aside. You need to rest."

"Manvi, let's go." Virat's voice was now full of anger as he continued looking at his dad.

"Virat, wait." Manvi placed him down and then walked over to his dad.

"You need to explain to Virat about why you did all this. He has the right to know."

"I don't need to say anything."

"What kind of a father are you? You left your own wife and kids."

"What will he say, he's a coward. He's the worst dad in the world and I'm never going to forgive him" Virat interrupted.

"I'm not a coward Virat." He whispered his eyes now on Virat.

"Oh yeah, then why did you leave. Why did you just ditch us?"

There was a moment of silence and Virat's dad stood up.

"I was suffering from cancer. Blood cancer."

<<<<Previous           ___________________

Dont forget to:

comment

add me as a buddy for future updates (let me know if you want a PM)

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-
A huge thank you to the lovely comments and likes, you guys are awesome!

Edited by missmystic - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was awesome. .felt sorry 4 trishna. .oh so virat dad is innocent. .eagerly waiting 4 next update. .me 1st to comment. .Edited by avika26 - 11 years ago
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG wht a awesme updat
lovin it a lottt
and at the end dad one total surprisng cont sooon
IPKKND_Pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG what an update..
Such a twist..
Loved it.. Waiting to read more..
arohi16 thumbnail
cancer? oops! want to see his reaction now...
i didnt like trishna in the previous parts but now i feel bad for her..poor girl...raj should be hanged seriously!
thanks for the pm
Edited by arohi16 - 11 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was nice update!! but feeling bad for trishna...got a lesson for life...continuee soon and thanks for the pm
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG loved the ending awesome
Continue soon and do pm me
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..!!!
That Raj is a b******..!😡Virat's dad is having cancer..!😲Hoping for a nice dad-son part in next part😊