Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 216

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I loved it, it was great!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) (Page 99)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxsweetestgal

Hey plz contin.soon, i really wana knw wat hapn nxt,& hw virat react aftr seeing her.thnx4 beautiful story u just made ma day, m missng virman so much. Hope in cumng epi..v get2see virman scenes 2gethr, ehmmbh is incomplete widout virman..tc.!!x

aww, thank you so much, glad i made your day Big smile Totally agree with ya, hope we do get to see more VirMan and there cute romantic/nok jok moments.

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Omg!! Amazin part!!!
Can't wait fr the next

missmystic

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
ohh i loved it!!
virrraaattt!!! Angry
you had to manaofy manvi!!!
m really waiting for the next update...
what will his reaction be???
update soon n thanx for the pm

missmystic

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

~Chapter 23~

Manvi's eyes widened as Virat stood at the door looking perplexed. She could feel herself turn the same color as her red dress and looked away fidgeting with the hem of the dress.

Virat looked at her admiring her petite figure, remembering her words from before; Trishna doesn't think I'm hot enough for you. He walked into the room closing the door behind him and walked towards her. Manvi took a few steps back as she tried to bring her dress a little down, the tight dress clinging onto her body. She carried on taking a few steps back and suddenly stumbled on the heel of her sandal. Virat quickly rushed forward in time to catch Manvi, holding her by the waist gently. Manvi looked up at him, his eyes full of hunger. He slowly pulled her up and towards him not letting go of her. His eyes trailed from her eyes to her lips and he started to kiss her passionately.

Manvi pulled away, but Virat caught hold of her again, his lips now moving towards her jaw. She moaned in delight as his soft velvet kisses became more intense and passionate. His mouth moved towards her necklace as he opened the hook of the necklace before taking hold of it and throwing it onto the bed. She could feel herself give into Virat as she raked her hand through his hair and kissed him back. Her hands slide over to his black shirt and she started to unbutton his shirts placing her hands on his chiseled abs. Virat moved in closer as Manvi's arms were now wrapped around his neck brining his mouth towards hers. He took hold of the Manvi's hair tie letting her soft waves fall to her shoulders and then pushed it back as his fingers lingered on her shoulders.

"Manvi, Virat, where are you two?" Trishna's voice came from outside and Manvi instantly let go untangling herself from him.

"Trishna, we're coming." Virat shouted his breathing unsteady and ragged. He took hold of a shawl the nearby table and wrapped it around Manvi.

"Are you guys okay, shall I come in?"

"No Trishna, just go from here." Bad timing Trishna he thought. Virat waited for a few seconds to make sure she was gone before turning towards Manvi. He went towards her and cupped her face.

"Virat, we should get going." Manvi lightly moved his arms away from her and then walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Virat sat down on the bed waiting for Manvi as she appeared out from the bathroom dressed in blue leggings and an off the shoulder white silk top. She looked up at Virat in surprise.

"I told you to go Virat. The lunch will get cold." Manvi moved towards the mirror combing her hair out and then tying it up in a tight bun. She could feel Virat's gaze on her but she decided to ignore it.

"Manvi' I'm sorry." Virat got up and took hold of both her hands. Manvi stood quiet for a few seconds and then hugged him realizing that she couldn't stay angry with him for much longer. Virat hugged her back bringing her closer, closing his eyes as he felt relieved that she was no longer angry with him.

"I'm sorry Virat, I shouldn't have overreacted."

"No, you shouldn't have, but if you didn't then I wouldn't have got to see you looking this hot." His eyes playfully looked at her as a sly smile appeared at his lips. "I understand Manvi and I'm really sorry I didn't understand you. About yesterday, the conversation between me and Trishna, well it just meant nothing, she always judge's people and say's whatever she wants. I know you're the perfect one for me and no one can take your place, not Trishna, or Priya. No matter what people say about you or us, I will always be there for you and nothing can come in between us." Manvi smiled and he kissed her forehead cupping her face.

"So, who's this Priya anyway?" Manvi looked at Virat as he looked away looking guilty.

"No one, she's just this girl'"

"What kind of girl?" Manvi's voice was now threatening as she took hold of his collar.

"Don't worry, she's like my sister, you know."

"Sister?"

"Yeah, sister. Okay, now let's go I'm hungry." Manvi pouted as he changed the topic.

"Not so fast. You pissed me off, no excuse will do."

"What do you mean?" Virat furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Meaning, that you have to take me out somewhere. Just you and me."

"I'll take you so long as you wear that hot, sexy red dress of yours." He playfully grinned moving his finger down her shoulder.

"Viraat." Manvi pushed him lightly before having he grabbed hold of her wrist.

"Oh come on, you have to wear it again, maybe next time you could wear a black mini or even better, no clothes will do as well." He naughtily placed his hands around her waist.

"Hey, watch it, we're no married yet."

"So is that a no then?"

"Yes, Mr Virat Vadhera, it definitely is a no."

"Fine, then I'll just go to over to Priya, she might have some pictures of herself in a short dress."

"Ewww, you're going to perv on your own sister?"

"Umm, not Priya, I'll go to Trishna instead."

"Do that and I'll break your eyes?" Manvi threatened pointing her finger at him.

"That won't be necessary. You're the only girl I will look at." Virat laughed and Manvi blushed.

"I love you Virat." Manvi whispered.

"I love you too Manvi."

"Hey guys, where are you two going?" Trishna asked as she looked up from her magazine.

"We're going out for lunch." Virat replied holding Manvi's hand and smiled.

"Can I come?" Trishna pleaded placing the magazine down on the coffee table.

"Sorry Trishna, I just want to spend some time with Manvi."

"What's going on Virat?" Swaminin Bua appeared in the hallway and questioned Virat.

"Bua, I'm taking Manvi out for lunch."

"And I want to go too."

"Trishna, sorry you can't go, I have some important work with you." Swamini Bua dragged Trishna away and Virat took hold of Manvi and they both went outside.

"So where we going?" Manvi asked impatiently as Virat drove the car.

"You'll see my dear, have patience."

"I want to know now!"

"Don't be such a drama queen." Virat laughed. "We're here now." Virat parked his car as Manvi looked out from the window and looked at the fancy restaurant.

"Mrs Manvi Vadhera." Virat opened the door for Manvi and held out his hand. She took hold of his as they both linked hands and walked into the restaurant.

"Sir, table for two?" The waiter showed the couple round to the table and handed a menu card.

"So what will it be?" Virat asked looking at Manvi amused as she went through the dishes.

"You know my favorite dishes, so you order."

"Ahh, okay." Virat motioned for the waiter. "Can we have two plates of rajma chawal please?" Manvi grinned hearing her all-time favorite dish.

"Sorry sir, we don't do rajma chawal."

"What, no rajma chawal!" Manvi exclaimed.

"Sorry, is there anything else I can get you?"

"I want rajma chawal!" Manvi insisted.

"Okay Manvi, let's go."

"Where?"

"To find you your rajma chawal." Virat grinned and got up.

"It's okay Virat, we'll just have whatever. You're hungry as well; we can have it some other time."

"No, today is your treat so everything will be done you way, and I really want some rajma chawal aswell. Let's go."

<<<<Previous              _________________   Next>>>>

Hope you guys liked the double update!

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 31 July 2012 at 8:30am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889mavrick94jaasz_25Aaliiaaabc456sidhant_DOLLY_SHARMAniamaanviaieshapatel77Dannyelariyashaansham24Shruthigowdamary9053PhoenixAshmayur247meant4uonlie--Lalz--screen22js1234arhifandebiShwtySanam.Mehra1nai1311_yspisha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesmisakiIPKKND_Pyaarniayadavqwerty012Arroshachandana123MTBT_12071316zaira_virmanlove_zainsha19vamps1996sweetyyyyyyykusharberryAashika_virmanRadharadaymika17aysha1989virman-fanshaimahluvzindagiCaptain_Parisweets1126laynacutie_mahimaneha fan1Marie_789hooriia_xJannat94shona_virmanKanwal_chohanlittlesmile-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-preethisalicemathRach-dc_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diespreity_d.SalmanDeewani.

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar
i was really waiting for it
it was great
finlly virman r alone for sum time
plaes cont soon

missmystic

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz