VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide (BONUS CHAPTER) - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago

~Chapter 15~

"Manvi" Virat yelled as he went outside. She was nowhere to be seen and he started to feel worried. He took out his phone and dialled her number. "Pick up the phone Manvi." He muttered as the phone started to ring. No response. He carried on walking trying to ring her. As he walked on he came to a halt as he saw Manvi standing near a white orchid tree. Her back was facing towards him and he could see her beautiful petite figure. Her hair was loose and swayed with the breeze. He slowly walked towards her and placed and arm on her shoulder. "Manvi" he whispered. Manvi turned around and looked up into Virat's eyes. Virat could see her eyes sparkle as she looked up at him. There was a glint of happiness and love in her eyes. Manvi moved closer and hugged Virat, wrapping her arms tightly around him. Virat at first was surprised by her action. He waited for a few seconds to see if she pulled back and then wrapped his arms around her.

. They stood there under the white orchid tree and Manvi couldn't help but loose herself into Virat's arms. She rested her head on his chiselled abs hating him for being so irresistible. Virat's hand around her waist tightened, not wanting to let go of her. Manvi moved her arms around Virat and placed them on his chest. She moved her face to look at Virat. He inched his face closer cupping her face and kissed her. It was soft and gentle and Manvi could feel her insides starting to melt. His lips started to burn hers as he brushed his against hers. They both pulled apart keeping their eyes shut as they held onto each other silently, the breeze rushing past them and the stars starting to twinkle even more. "I love you Manvi." Virat whispered.

"Tanya, you can't tell Manvi anything." Raj's grip around Tanya's hand tightened and he pulled her to the corner so that no one could here.

"Why not? She should find out that she is soon going to be an aunt right?"

"Tanya, you will not tell anyone. This is between you and me." Raj's voice was now threatening.

"No it's not. This is between all of us now. Manvi should have the right to know and so should Virat."

"Look, I'll do anything, just don't tell them. Please."

Tanya's eyes started to swell with tears. "Raj, I told you what I wanted."

"I can't marry you, you know that."

"Why not? Why can't you marry me?"

"I just can't. I think we both need a break for now." Raj turned away from her, irritated with her behaviour. Tanya took hold of his shoulders and turned him around.

"First you fall in love with me, then sleep with me, then tells me to abort my child and now you want to break up with me?" Tanya's words were filled with hate and disgust.

"Tanya, what will my family think? I can't get married to a pregnant woman. I told you to abort it and you don't want to. You're better off getting engaged to Virat."

"This is your child as well remember!" She started to scream hitting him with her fists on his chest trying to get rid of the hurt and pain. Raj took hold of her fists and dropped it down.

"I don't accept it as my child and you know that. That night was just a mistake, nothing else. Now, if you tell Manvi or Virat about this, I'll kill both you and your baby. Trust me Tanya, I mean it." Raj walked off leaving Tanya crying in pain.

Virat and Manvi walked hand in hand as they smiled to themselves. Virat stopped and took out another flower from his hand. It was the same white orchid from the tree. He wrapped it around her hair placing it perfectly. Manvi smiled as he placed it in her hair.

"We should get going back inside." Virat moved towards the entrance of the hallway.

"Or, we could go somewhere else." Manvi replied mischievously, pulling him towards her.

"But we still have dinner and I have to make another announcement." Virat grinned and pulled her towards him.

"And I say we skip dinner and forget the announcement and go on a long drive." Manvi again pulled him in the opposite direction from the hallway entrance.

"And if we do that then everyone would raise questions and I don't have time to be answering them right now." This time he pulled her harder towards him causing their heads to hit each other.

"Ow" they both started to laugh. Virat held her hand and kissed her again gently.

A few minutes later, Manvi pulled apart from Virat. "Do you hear that noise?"

"No" Virat carried on nuzzling her neck.

"Wait, it sounds like someone crying." Manvi turned around holding onto Virat's hand tightly. She walked around the corner of the building coming closer to the noise.

"Tanya!" Manvi yelled as she saw Tanya sitting on the floor crying. Her sleeves of her dress were ripped and there were bruises on her arms.

"Tanya, what happened? Virat went over to her and examined the bruises. Manvi took hold of her shrug and placed it around Tanya.

"Manvi, Virat.." Tanya started to cry even more and fell unconscious. Virat helped her to stand up and took her to his car.

"Let's go to the hospital." Virat drove off to the hospital as Manvi tried to get Tanya to wake up.

"Doctor, is she fine?" Manvi asked as the doctor walked into the waiting room.

"Yes, she's fine, and so is her baby."

"Baby?" Virat asked confused.

"Don't you know, she's pregnant?" Manvi and Virat stood up looking horrified.

"Pregnant?" Manvi repeated. She looked at Virat who was looking as confused as her. Was Virat?? No, that cant be possible.

"Can we see her?" Virat asked, his voice starting to feel choked.

"Yes, she's just in that ward over there." Manvi and Virat both rushed towards the ward and saw Tanya sitting on the bed looking traumatised.

"Manvi." Tanya hugged Manvi tightly as she approached her. She felt safe seeing Manvi there.

"Tanya, what's all this I'm hearing. You're pregnant." Virat asked.

"Virat, I'm so sorry." Tanya started to cry. Manvi started to comfort her. "Sshh Tanya, it's okay."

"Please don't tell Raj. He will kill me." Tanya started to cry even more her tears now falling onto Manvi's dress.

"Raj, what does Raj have to do with it?" Manvi looked at Virat confused.

"This is Raj''s child Manvi. Raj's and now he just left me after finding out I was pregnant. I don't want to live Manvi" Tanya was choking on her own tears and Virat and Manvi looked at each shocked.

<<<<Previous                 ____________________    Next>>>>

Thank you for the comments and likes. Hope you guys like the chapter

Dont forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live laugh love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 11 years ago
*EDiTED*
Its a double treat again..! I just loved it..!
Lovely update again..🤗
Manvi and Virat confessed wow!
Throw Raj outta of ur story.. am hating him lyk anythng..😛
Edited by Pooja_Ch - 11 years ago
Wow Virat and Manvi confessed...
Thank God Tanya told Virman about Raj...
Excited for the next part to know how Virman will act against Raj...
Wonderful update
Thanks for the pm...
wow it was nice update !!! so virat confessed his love .that scene was wonderfully described by u . waiting for the next part eagerly. thanks for d pm once again .
Wow...virman cnfession was awesum...
U r 2 gd at writting dear
update soon nd thanx 4 d pm
Guyz like Raj,doesn't deserve to live!😡

Loved VirMan confession.update soon!!
Dis raj is such a b****** how can he do dis to a girl?? CREEP... Finally virman noe abt his dirty mind... Poor tanya... Nice update:) virman moments wer again amazing... Thanx for double update:)
wow amazing update. Y u stop there. Cant wait for the next part. Pls update soon.
thanq thanq thanq sooo much...🤗VirMan's confession😳 n them knowing d truth of Raj...😃wowww double treat...m sooo happpiiieee aftr reading this updatee...😊👏 n dat Raj...arrrggghhh kill him...hw can he do dat to Tanya😡😡pleaseee continue real sooon...soo eager to knw their reaction...n thanq sooo much for d PM...😊

wow virman finally confessed

raj needs a medicine of his dose now viraat won't spare him i guess
continue soon excited for the nextone