Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh no..not good!
manvi seruously raj?..
not good!..guess we r in fr a full on dhamaka in the party r ftr the party that is..
hey good update..
loved the ladder nd cathin her part..obvious i guess..๐Ÿ˜†
thnk u so mch fr the pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome one! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Update soon.. 
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update pls cont soon...do pm me when u cont...plsss๐Ÿ˜Š
tulip.flora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update!!
virat helping manvi๐Ÿ˜
thanx 4 update
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raj is planning something yaar,
very nice updates, lookinfg forward for the party , hope virat will get jealous on raj ..
continue soon..
Rose_Tandon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely and thanx for the PM :) 
arohi16 thumbnail
i feel that raj is still upto something..nice update..thanx for the pm
missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

~Chapter 14~

Manvi appeared in the hallway carrying her clutch and phone ready to go to the party. She was dressed in a blue silk gown which was floor length that had net sleeves and Swarovski crystals. It perfectly fitted her petite body and made her look angelic.

"Raj, are you coming?"

"Just two minutes Manvi." Manvi stood by the stairs waiting. She had already received five texts from Virat inquiring where she was. Raj appeared by the stairs dressed in a black tuxedo with a white silk tie. In his right hand he was holding a blue corsage.

"What's that in your hand?" Manvi pointed at the blue corsage in Raj's hands.

"This is for you." Raj smiled as he took hold of Manvi's hand and placed it on her wrist. "What do you think?"

"Oh, Raj, it's beautiful." Manvi admired the corsage and gave Raj a light hug.

"So shall we go?" Raj placed out his arm and Manvi took hold of it.

"Let's go, were already late."

Manvi and Raj appeared at the hall. The hall was already busy with people standing, drinking cocktails and having snacks. Manvi was nervous as she walked in. She knew it was a big day for Virat and she feared if anything was to go wrong.

"Manvi, I left my phone in the car, you can go in I'll just be back."

"Okay Raj, but be quick."

Manvi walked inside nervously. She was holding her clutch tightly to herself and was suddenly blanked out as she looked around the busy room. She had never been to a huge event like this before and her stomach was fluttering with butterflies.

"Nervous?" A voice came from behind making Manvi jump. Virat appeared wearing a blue shirt and a black waistcoat. He looked immensely hot in his outfit. Manvi couldn't help but blush.

"No, why should I be?" Manvi replied trying to calm herself.

"Well, I got you a drink." Virat smiled and handed her a pink cocktail.

"I don't drink alcohol."

Virat started to laugh. "It's a non-alcoholic cocktail. Try it."

Manvi just stared at it unsure whether to take it or not. "Oh, I see, you're not taking the drink because you think I might have spiked it with something. You know, because I want to take advantage of you or something like that." Virat raised his eyebrows looking at Manvi amusingly.

"No, it's not like that."

"It's okay if you don't trust me, after all Raj isn't here to protect you. Here let me try it first." Virat took a sip of the cocktail.

"I trust you and I don't need protecting." Manvi took hold of the glass and took a sip. She felt a little relaxed after drinking the soothing drink.

"Speaking of Raj, where is he?"

"He said he left his phone in his car, he's gone to get it."

"Great, so we have a few minutes to ourselves before he comes to attack me again."

Manvi lightly hit him. "It's not like that; he's not going to do anything." Manvi finished drinking the rest of the drink and Virat dragged her around the room to meet some colleagues. She felt glad meeting them and her nerves started to drop down.

Raj walked over to his car to retrieve his phone. He noticed that he had several missed calls on his phone. Hi phone started to beep again.

"Tanya, what is wrong with you, I told you I can't meet you today."

"What's more important than me Raj? How can you do this to me?"

"Tanya please, I can't meet you today. We'll meet tomorrow."

"Fine Raj, but you have to meet me. I love you Raj."

"I love you too Tanya." Raj switched of his phone and placed it in his pocket. He looked at himself in the mirror and combed his hair with his hand gently. He walked towards the hallway and went inside.

Tanya walked around the busy hallway greeting her colleagues. She felt uneasy and uncomfortable.

"Tanya, everything okay?" Manvi placed a hand on Tanya's shoulder.

"Manvi, I feel scared, I don't know why."

"Don't worry; everything will be okay after you confront Virat. It's going to be okay." Manvi gave her comforting smile before leaving to attend the stage where Virat was making his announcement.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." Virat spoke confidently through the microphone as he stood up on stage. "Thank you all for coming here too celebrate the success of our new album A Journey to Remember. I hope you guys are having a good time. Dinner will be served in a while, till then please enjoy the refreshments and the dance. Thank you."

Virat went off the stage and walked towards Manvi. He pulled out a blue flower from the bouquet of roses. "For you." He held the flower out to Manvi.

"Why thank you." Manvi laughed as Virat inserted the flower delicately into her curls.

"There is no need for that Virat." Raj appeared smiling looking warmly at Virat.

"Raj..." Before Manvi could continue she was cut off by Raj.

"I was only joking. You see Virat, I already have given Manvi a beautiful corsage. I'm sure Manvi doesn't want to be filled with too many flowers, right."

"Actually I don't mind." Manvi replied, looking at Virat.

"Sorry about the other day." Raj placed his right hand forward and smiled at Virat.

"It's okay." Virat uncomfortably shook hands with him and looked away.

"Raj, let me introduce you to the others." Manvi looked around. "Tanya, Tanya, come here." Raj turned around to look at Tanya. He suddenly turned pale upon seeing her there.

"Tanya, meet my cousin Raj, and Raj, meet Tanya she works here and is also a very good friend of mine." Tanya looked shocked as she looked at Raj. They both looked at each unable to say anything.

"Manvi, what are you doing here, Virat sir, Tanya come on, you guys haven't even danced yet." A lady appeared and she ushered them to come to the dance floor.

"Manvi, do you want to dance with me?" Virat looked at Manvi, his piercing eyes searching Manvi's face. Manvi smiled and took hold of his hand and they both went over to the dance floor.

Virat placed his hands around Manvi's waist as Manvi placed hers on his shoulders. The slow beat of the song was calm and romantic. The lighting of the room had change to a pink shade. They both swayed gently both moving their feet with the beat of the song.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Virat whispered in Manvi's ear as he dragged his face closer to hers.

"No." Manvi blushed and gave a little smile.

"Well, you look beautiful." Manvi smiled even more at the compliment.

"Thank you and you look pretty good yourself."

"I try what I can." Virat continued looking at Manvi. He slowly caressed her face with one hand. Manvi closed her eyes enjoying his fingers run down her face slowly. She could feel his warm breath close to her his stubble slightly grazed her cheek. Virat pulled Manvi closer his hands around her getting tighter. They were both close to each other and Manvi's heart started to race. Virat removed the flower which was holding her hair and let it fall to the floor. He raked a hand through her curls and gently whispered her name making her shiver. Manvi opened her eyes to see him close to her. She could feel her face starting to feel warm and stepped back from Virat. What am I doing? I need to leave now.  Virat opened his eyes as Manvi stepped back. She turned around and ran towards the exit.

"Manvi" Virat called. He ran after her calling her name and headed for the exit.

"Tanya'" Raj walked behind Tanya as she speed walked it down the hall. He grabbed hold of her by her shoulder and stopped her.

"Oh, so your Manvi's cousin."

"Tanya, please."

"You know what Raj. I'm going to tell Manvi everything about you. And I mean everything."

"Don't Tanya, please don't tell Manvi." Raj grabbed a hold of her wrist and held it tight. "I'm sorry Tanya, please; I didn't even know you work here."

"Well you would have known if you bothered to find out about who I was getting engaged to. You would have known if you bothered to call me and ask me if I was doing fine after being redundant from my previous job. Raj, why are you doing this to me?" Tears started to stream out of her eyes.

"Tanya, let's go from here, we'll talk about it elsewhere."

"No, the next time we talk about it is when we tell Virat and Manvi about what's going on between us and about my baby that I'm carrying of yours in my stomach."

<<<<Previous                __________________    Next>>>>

Thanx for reading, hope it was long enough :P Thanx for the comments and likes!

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-missmystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 11 years ago
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hayee i am first to comment.awesome update.loved it.waiting for next part eagerlyEdited by aeesha - 11 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!