Humse Hai Life

Rasia FF: Casanova in love(Note on page 76) (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 79

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rasia FF: Casanova in love(Note on page 76) (Page 72)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

why shocked?? i said on first post that i'm kidding but u really thought i drunk.haha too advance thought :p ya i want my reward and think for update when you get time
No baba.. evn i was kidding yaar.. il thnk abt ur reward..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceZaxo

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

Update
M busy wid my studies noor.. dnt noe wen il update nxt..Smile

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

update if you feel ok
Hmm... let me see utpol...I will be gng out of town... vil take tym 2 update...Smile

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Omg.. that ll take long; btw happy and safe journey
Haha.. thanx utpol..Smile

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Chapter 9

"Pushpa mere life mein bahut sari ladkiya aayi hai.. but no one has beenso close the way you are.. You are special Pushpa.." This brought tears in Sia's eyes. He wiped away her tears and then said, "I like you too Pushpa.."

Sia went more closer to Raghav and hugged him so tight in a way that she would never leave him at least in this century. Raghav gently carressed her hair and then said, "Pushpa sab dekh rahe hai.."  "Lo ji.. yeh mere dialogue nai hona tha.." Sia replied with a giggle. Raghav smiled and then said, "Chalo mai tumhe ghar drop kar deta hun.. tum hosh mein nai hon.. pata nai kya-kya keh dogi.." "Kyun Raghav? Tumhe darr lag raha hai?" Sia asked. "Oh shut up Pushpa.. chalo.." replied Raghav and then held her hand and walked out of the disc informing Pooja that they were leaving. 

Raghav made Sia comfortably sit in the car and then he drove the car towards her house. "Umm.. Pushpa tumhara ghar aa gaya.." said Raghav. "So what?" asked Sia. "Pushpa utar jao.. you should have a tight sleep and then you will be fine by tomorrow.." said Raghav calmly. "Mai nai jaungi.. mujhe ghar nai jana.. Raghav mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai.." replied Sia like a three year old kid. Now she was getting on his nerves. He tried to be as cool as possible and just glared at her. "Thik hai.. I'll go in one condition.." Sia said giving a naughty smile. "What condition?" asked Raghav. Sia smiled and then said, "Tum mujhe apne bahon mein uthake mere room tak leke jao.." Raghav glared at her in shock. "Pushpa tum hosh mein nai hon.. you should go and rest.." replied Raghav. "Let's go and rest together.." Sia now said. Now this was another bomb for Raghav. He didn't know how to handle the situation.

"Sia beta.. tujhe kya hua?" "Aap jante hai isko?" asked Raghav. "Yeh meri beti hai.. kya hua isko?" asked her father. "Oh uncle.. Pushpa.. I mean Sia ko kuch nai hua hai.. She is a bit drunk.. I mean galti se thoda vodka pi li.. isliye mai socha ki mai usko ghar drop karu par woh upar jane ke liye tayyar hi nai ho rai thi.. Thank god.. uncle aap aa gaye.." Raghav tried to make up a story. "She is drunk? Mujhe viswaas nai ho raha.." asked her dad. "Uncle galti se pani ke place mein vodka pi li.. She just needs to rest.." Raghav replied. "Thik hai beta.. mai isko le jata hun.." her dad said and then turned towards their house but then stopped and asked, "Beta aapka naam kya hai?" "Uncle my name is Raghav.." replied Raghav. Both smiled to each other. Raghav stood there for a while looking at Sia going away from him. He didn't know whether she'll be like this the next day but now he knew one thing that he really liked his Pushpa. 

Sia's house at 8 a.m

Sia woke up slowly streching her arms. "What a lovely day?" she thought. "Hey Sia.." "Areh Pooja.. tu itni subhah ko yaha kya kar rai hai?" Sia asked in surprise. "Kyunki mai janna chahti hun.. tune kal jo bhi bola woh sach hai kya?" replied Pooja. "Maine kya bola?" Sia asked. "Don't tell me you don't remember that you confessed to Raghav in front of everyone.." Pooja replied. "Confessed what?" asked Sia in shock. Pooja now sat beside her and said, "Sia you said you like Raghav in front of everyone.." Sia was now shocked and tried to remember the incidents of the previous day. She had just thought that everything was a dream but now she realized that it was'nt a dream. She proposed Raghav in front of everyone. "Sia are you ok?" Pooja asked. "How can I be ok? Maine sabke samne usko I like you bola.. Now how will I face him?" replied Sia. 

She then continued by saying, "By the way.. maine toh usko sirf I like you bola tha.. usme kaunsi badi baat ho gai.." Pooja smiled and then said, "koi badi baat nai hai.." "Are you teasing me Pooja?" Sia asked in anger. Pooja laughed then nodded. "Acha ji?" Sia said and ran after her. "Sia tu yeh soch Raghav se kya baat karegi? mujhe marke koi fayda nai hai.." Pooja said running around. Sia suddenly stopped and then said, "Hey bhagwan.. mai ab kya karu?" "Dekh kal k baad yeh toh pata chal hi gaya.. ki tum dono jo kuch bhi ho woh mutual hai.. both of you'll have feelings for each other.." Pooja replied. A small smile came across Sia's face when Pooja said that even Raghav has feelings for her. "Haye.. Meri pyaari friend blush kar rai hai.." Pooja said smiling. Sia threw a pillow at her and then said, "I am not BLUSHING!!!" 

10:30 am, at college

Sia entered her class praying that she wouldn't see Raghav anywhere around her. "Hello Sia.. how was your sleep?" Arjun asked on seeing her. "Umm.. acha tha.." Sia replied. "Tum khadi kyun ho? betho na.. ya kisika intezaar kar rai hon?" Arjun asked smiling. "Oh shut up Ar.." she stopped on seeing Raghav standing beside her. "Hey guys.." Raghav said basically looking at Sia. "Raghav tu hume hi bol raha hai ya apni Pushpa ko.." Arjun asked teasing him. Sia blushed on hearing his comment. "Juno.. tu chup karega?" said Raghav. "Hum khade kyun hai? lets sit.." said Raghav moving forward to sit beside Arjun. "Raghav tu mere paas kyun beth raha hai? Tujhe toh apni Pushpa ke saath bethna chahiye.. Right Sia? Umm.. I mean Sia bhabhi.." Arjun said smiling. Sia chocked on hearing the word bhabhi. Raghav was quiet. He didn't know what to say. Arjun then forcefully made the love birds sit together. Both Raghav and Sia stared at each other not knowing what to do. 

"Haye.. kitni pyaari jodi hai.. kisiki nazar na lage.." Arjun said. Saloni was fuming in anger. She simply walked out of the class. "Juno tu sach mein maar khayega.." Raghav said trying to be angry although he was enjoying. Sia simply could not take in more, so she simply ran out of the class. "Oh shit.. Pushpa.." Raghav said and then turned towards Arjun and said, "tu bhi na.." and then ran behind her. 

Sia kept on walking to control her emotions. She didn't know whether she should be happy or sad. She kept on walking. Suddenly someone held her wrist and pulled her towards an empty classroom. Sia was shocked to see the door being closed behind her.

"Kya hua Pushpa? itni shocked kyun hon?" "Raghav? tum?" Sia asked. "Kyun? tum koi aur ko expect kar rai thi.." Raghav asked moving closer to her. Sia now felt breathless to find Raghav so close to her. This wasn't the first time he was close to her but now everything seemed to be different. "Umm.. Raghav tumne darwaza band kyun kiya?" Sia asked softly. "Kya hua Pushpa? darr gai? kal tho bahut kuch bol rai thi.. umm.. mai soch raha tha ki tumhara wishes pura kar doon.." Raghav said giving her a wink. Sia gulped on hearing his words. "Woh.. mai.. kal.." Sia tried to say but stopped when Raghav kept his finger on her lips. "Sshh.. Pushpa.. I don't want to hear any explanations.. I want to live with those words you told me yesterday.." Raghav said moving closer. Now their bodies were touching. Sia couldn't breath feeling the warmth of his breath on her face. Raghav then gently cupped her face and pressed his lips with hers. Sia was taken aback at first but then slowly closed her eyes. He deepened the kiss and she kissed him back. The kiss lasted for a few minutes. It was Raghav who broke the kiss and then quickly moved apart. He was now tensed. He then held her shoulder and then asked, "Pushpa are you ok?" Sia slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him and hugged him. Raghav smiled and hugged her back. Now he knew everything was fine and they were actually together as a couple. 

Here goes the next update. I hope you like it. This is my very first attempt of making a romantic update. I hope that you guys don't throw eggs on me. Do give me your views and criticisms are always welcome.SmileTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SihyariyashaanPRINCESS19shruti-loveAditi_4verchahat4u-Nimmi-pia.rahaOmnipotenceZaxoTrouble.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top