Humse Hai Life

Rasia FF: Casanova in love(Note on page 76) (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 79

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavikakosambia

loved it jery-beryBig smile<div></div>
Thank you jheel..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rasia FF: Casanova in love(Note on page 76) (Page 64)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

<font size="3" color="#ff0033">jerryy itsss awesoomeee!!!!!!! raghav and sia classroom scene wasss sooo rmnticcc,oh my godd!!!!!!!! bt raghav is hurt,dtas bad,hmmm freshrs night so much to seee!!!!!!!! raghav's jealosy,sia's cnfusion!!!!!!!!! updateee sooon dearr!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile</font>
Thank u so mch pia.. vil try 2 update soon..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Chapter 7

"Hey bhagwan.. yeh phone kyun nai utha rai.. I'll seriously kill her.." thought Sia in anger. She again tried calling her and still no reply. Now she wanted to kill that Pooja. "Yeh kar kya rai hai? Mujhe usse kitna zaruri baat karni hai aur woh mahan phone uthane ka naam hi nai le rai.." thought Sia in anger and threw her cell on the bed. 

"Oye ladki kya kar rai hai? tere kamre se itna aawaz kyun aa raha hai?" asked her chachi. "Umm.. woh.. chachi.. mai slip hoke gir gayi thi.." replied Sia. "Tere girne ka itna zyaada aawaz? Thik se chalna seekh.." chachi said in anger and then turned around and left the room. "Chalo bach gaye.." thought Sia. Just then her phone started ringing. "Pooja ka phone hoga.." she thought and ran to pick up the phone. "Hello.. Pooja.. Why the hell weren't you picking up my call?" asked Sia in anger. "Areh mai khana kha rai thi aur mai phone apne room mein hi rakhke chali gai thi.." replied Pooja. "Bhukkar kai ki.. tujhe khane k siva aur kuch suchta hai?" asked Sia in anger. Pooja started laughing on her comment and then said, "Anyways tu yeh bata ki tu call kyun ki thi?" "Areh woh tho mai bhul gai.. Pata hai next week mere college mein fresher's night hai.. Mujhe koi idea nai hai mai kya pehnu.." replied Sia. "Haha.. so?" asked Pooja. "What you mean by so? Mujhe shopping karni hai aur tum mere saath aa rai hon.. Thats it.." said Sia. "Tum mujhe order kar rai hon ya request kar rai hon Sia?" Pooja asked softly. "Tujhse mai request kyun karu? I know you will surely come with me dear.." Sia replied in a childlish manner. Pooja started laughing and said, "Pata hai you were sounding very childish.." "Shut up Pooja.. So meet you tommorow at 4 in the evening.. bye.." Sia said and disconnected the call. "Areh wah.. She didn't even allow me to say yes .." thought Pooja and smiled to herself. 

"Chalo Pooja ko patta liya.. Yipee.. I am finally going for shopping after a month.." Sia thought and clapped for herself happily. "But what should I buy? Umm.. Should I buy a dress? Umm.. Us din mall mein jaisa black dress dekha, waise wala lungi.." Sia thought. Her thoughts got interupted when her phone started ringing. "Oho.. yeh ab kaun call raha hai?" said Sia and peeped into her phone. "Raghav?? yeh call kyun kar raha hai? aj jo hua usse khush nai hai kya?" thought Sia and then disconnected the call. Within seconds again her phone started ringing again and again she disconnected the call. 

"Uff ho.. Pushpa phone utha kyun nai utha rai? Phirse call karke dekhta hun.." thought Raghav on the other hand."Yeh baar-baar call kyun kar raha hai?" thought Sia. Again her phone started ringing. Now she got irritated and picked up the call. "Pushpa please phone mat kaatna.. I need to talk to you.." said Raghav in one go. "Dekho Raghav.. mai tumse ek baar keh chuki hun ki mai tumse baat nai karna chahti.. So please don't ever try to  call me again.." Sia tried to say politely. "Pushpa meri baat toh suno.. please.." Raghav tried to say but before he could say anything she disconnected the call. "Yeh Pushpa mujhse baat kyun nai kar rai? maine aisa kya galti kiya hai? I have to talk to her by hook or crook" thought Raghav to himself and threw a pillow on the ground. 

Next day, 4 p.m.

Sia was waiting for Pooja in her house but she did not land up yet. Sia was getting very irritating and was literally cursing Pooja for being late. Just then the bell rang and Sia ran towards the door. "Pooja ki bachi.. itna late kyun huyi?" Sia said instantly as she opened the door. "Hi, hello bhi nai bolegi.. directly daategi.. 1st of all mai yaha tere liye aayi hun.. uske upar mujh par hi apna gussa utar rai hai?" Pooja asked in a emotional manner. "Oh.. Ok baba.. I am so sorry.. ab drama karna band kar.." Sia said understanding what Pooja was upto. Pooja started laughing on hearing Sia's comment. "Ab chal na mere saath.. der ho raha hai.." Sia said. "Only on one condition.." Pooja replied. "Condition? what condition?" asked Sia. "Shopping k baad tum mere saath disco pe chalogi.." Pooja said giving her a wink. "What? chachi allow nai karegi.." Sia said. "Don't even tell her.. Hum jaldi wapas aa jayenge.." Pooja replied. 

Raghav's house

"Yeh Juno mujhe ab call kyun kar raha?" thought Raghav looking at his phone. "Hey Juno.. ha bol.." said Raghav. "Raghav aj sham ko tu free hai?" Arjun asked. "Juno.. mai toh hamesha free rehta hun.." replied Raghav. "Great.. Then you have to come with me to the disco.."  said Arjun. "Disco? Why? kisine bulaya kya?" asked Raghav in a cunning manner. "Oh shut up Raghav.. Umm.. Actually Trisha ne mujhe bulaya tha.. I don't want to go alone.." said Arjun. "Haye.. finally mere Juno ko koi ladki apne paas la rai hai.. but mai kabab mein haddi kyun banu?" replied Raghav. "Raghav, you have to come with me.. please.." requested Arjun. "Okay.. fine.. mai aa jaunga.. I am sure mujhe bhi koi na koi mil hi jayega waha pe..." replied Raghav and then disconnected the call. 

Precap: Raghav and Sia in the same disc. 

Here goes the next update. Guys I know it's very short and boring. But I'll surely compensate by the next chapter. I'll update the next chapter in 2 days.. Hope you don't find it that boring..Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PRINCESS19shruti-lovechahat4unimmi-hhlsakura_bbpia.rahaSamaaNoorgal.angelsreelu094sreeja_roxTrouble.

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Yipee im 1st 2 comment. It was awsome update jerry jst loved it.plz update soon.

Edited by SamaaNoor - 06 October 2012 at 7:28am

Jerryberry

sreelu094

IF-Sizzlerz

sreelu094

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
LOLi read it before u pmed meLOL
it was not at all a boring update.but ya it was small .very nice update jerryClaploved the convo btw sia and poojaEmbarrassed.nice one.
update soon Smile
and thanks for the pm Hug

Jerryberry

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

LOLi read it before u pmed meLOL
it was not at all a boring update.but ya it was small .very nice update jerryClaploved the convo btw sia and poojaEmbarrassed.nice one.
update soon Smile
and thanks for the pm Hug
thank you sree..!!!!Hug

sreelu094

riyashaan

Groupbie

riyashaan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
nice updt.continue soon

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler