Humse Hai Life

Rasia FF: Casanova in love(Note on page 76) - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
Let Me Say OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm Totally Totally Lost In SIRA World While Reading The Update.

OMG Jerry I Just Can't Analyse The Update And Tell How Much I Loved It. Totally Loved It. Reading It Twice And ll Read More When I'll Be Free.

OMG Finally SIRA Is A Couple, Now We'll See Loads Of SIRA Moments.

Just Awesomista Update. Eagerly Waiting For Next Part. In Fact Can't Wait A Minute To Read The Next Part.

Please Do Continue Soonish Please Please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Let Me Say OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm Totally Totally Lost In SIRA World While Reading The Update.

OMG Jerry I Just Can't Analyse The Update And Tell How Much I Loved It. Totally Loved It. Reading It Twice And ll Read More When I'll Be Free.

OMG Finally SIRA Is A Couple, Now We'll See Loads Of SIRA Moments.

Just Awesomista Update. Eagerly Waiting For Next Part. In Fact Can't Wait A Minute To Read The Next Part.

Please Do Continue Soonish Please Please

Thank u so mch utpol.. m realy glad dat u likd it.. vil continue soon..😊
Jerryberry thumbnail

Jerry waiting for new update;

Il update aftr a week or so utpol.. m gng out f statn 4 a week.. 😊
OMG Before Last Week You Said The Same. You Still Haven't Gone Out Of Town. I Thought You Went And Came Back. Later You Updated But OMG I've To Wait More Than 1 Week For Your Spicy Update Which Is Getting Super Interesting In Each Update. I'll Eagerly Wait For. Have A Safe Journey Dear And Can We Have A Promo Cz Its Many Days Since We Got A Promo And Story Is Getting More Interesting. So A Promo Is Really Appealing And Deserving :p

Thanks
Jerryberry thumbnail

OMG Before Last Week You Said The Same. You Still Haven't Gone Out Of Town. I Thought You Went And Came Back. Later You Updated But OMG I've To Wait More Than 1 Week For Your Spicy Update Which Is Getting Super Interesting In Each Update. I'll Eagerly Wait For. Have A Safe Journey Dear And Can We Have A Promo Cz Its Many Days Since We Got A Promo And Story Is Getting More Interesting. So A Promo Is Really Appealing And Deserving :p

Thanks

Haha.. utpol m gng out 2de.. il thnk abt d promo.. if possible il update sumthng..😊
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wish u an happy and safe journey jerry 
Jerryberry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavikakosambia

wish u an happy and safe journey jerry<div></div>

Thank u so mch jheel..😊
Jerryberry thumbnail
I hvnt thot abt d nxt update.. lets c wat clicks in my mind..😊
Jerryberry thumbnail
Hello guys!!!!
Hope you all are doing good..😊 Guys I need to ask you'll somethng.. umm.. I was thnking of discontinuing this ff coz I keep you'll waiting 4 a long time.. I am actually running short of time so thnking of ending this ff.. I am sure ul wnt miss my ff dat mch coz many mre out here who are gr8 writers.. Wat is the use f continuing wen i dnt get the time to update frequently? Guys plz do give me ur views.. I may nt write nemre or may be give a few mre updates nd end it.. Sorry for the disturbance..😊
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plss cont the story and give a happy ending to the ff
take your time but plss dont discontinue the ff