ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i really dont think we really shld expect logic in jjkn,any more,t and d have proved that they r worse than a 10 yr old😡,what with all stupidities they r coming up injjkn,sich apity,that once upon agr8 show is going down the drain,they r directing it sans brains,they hav e beaten kekta,this jessicabedi's identity crisis is getting on nerves now,and god know how many more weeks do we hav e2 wait for A-J to come 2gether😕,god give t an d some sense still there is time ,and save us from mental torture😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelotus thumbnail

Tabu......here comes the solution to your problem. This is treated in a step by step procedure.

Step 1: Tune your eyes to see Arman only........Nothing but Arman.

Step 2: Tune your ears to hear  Arman's voice only........Nothing but Arman's.

Step 3: While watching JJKN, lock your brain in your study cupboard.

Step 4: Use your imagination to its full potential, only link it with Arman and Arman only.

In no time, your problem will be solved.

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluelotus

Tabu......here comes the solution to your problem. This is treated in a step by step procedure.

Step 4: Use your imagination to its full potential, only link it with Arman and Arman only.

So true.. I cant be optimistic like others who still think that the show is better the way it is...

ms-tabu thumbnail
thanks ,blue,ARMAN IS MY ONLY MOTIVATION TO WATCH THIS STUPID SHOW😕,I WILL TRY YOUR MANTRA FOR SURE😃
loveneha_r thumbnail
hehehhehe!! same here for meee.....just tune out the other ppl....tune in to ARMAAN!!!!😳
smita24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluelotus

Good one. 😆😆😆 try it out Tablet.

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

i really dont think we really shld expect logic in jjkn,any more,t and d have proved that they r worse than a 10 yr old😡,what with all stupidities they r coming up injjkn,sich apity,that once upon agr8 show is going down the drain,they r directing it sans brains,they hav e beaten kekta,this jessicabedi's identity crisis is getting on nerves now,and god know how many more weeks do we hav e2 wait for A-J to come 2gether😕,god give t an d some sense still there is time ,and save us from mental torture😕

Well said. And interestingly, Apoorva says it best "you create situations to extend the serial. There isn't much room for logic and motivation". Damn! this sounds too right. Heck, I'm gonna make this apart of my siggie.

jingle thumbnail
t&d have lost their brains😡
KK_lassi thumbnail

Excellent idea Blue lotus.......do try it Tablet. It will work......

I too cant bear this serial being so unreasonable. But, i still watch it..... cause to see How Armaan is changing day by day...in a good way and Jessica-Mallika scenes.

ms-tabu thumbnail
t and d will really land some of us in mental hospital😡