Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Musty_Dusty

Musty_Dusty

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
IPKKND fans are full of attitude and rude. Don't know what they think of their selves??
They actually use to fight over small things. They think that they are the Best and other person is nothing infront of them. How many of u agree with me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND fans!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adorable.SARUN

IF-Dazzler

Adorable.SARUN

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
So U made an I.D just to say this? Seriously?
And We don't think we are the best!,We Actually are the BESTHug.It seems like u visits Our forum Fequently?,So Y don't u just stay away from our Forum? Confused 
And Thats not fighting which u are talking about,thats "Difference of Opinion"    Savvy?
"Difference of Opinion"
We are One IPKKND family.We are united and will stay United. Smile
U know Jealousy is a Disease,So U better get Well Soon.LOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

STinaTennyRiaSheikhheidiiluvarshi15fascinationLucyLindaDewsaddafmahmoodDecent6ChoriShirley.navmanfly_dogEtherealSanz..Sidda8-Samskruthi---Yashi--Barundeewani19lafangi_MahiFreshDaisyoblivious.naddiya26..Amina..PhoenixRising

--Yashi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yashi--

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
So u made this Id to such BAKWASAngry. We don't want any openion about us from u..
When there  r large number of ppl, views differ. doesn't means its a fight. We r a Happy  IPKNND Family

Originally posted by Musty_Dusty

IPKKND fans are full of attitude and rude. Don't know what they think of their selves??
They actually use to fight over small things. They think that they are the Best and other person is nothing infront of them. How many of u agree with me?

Edited by yashi_arnav - 25 June 2012 at 5:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

STinaTennyheidiiluvarshi15saddafmahmoodShirley.navmanfly_dogBarundeewani19-Samskruthi-FreshDaisy

Musty_Dusty

Musty_Dusty

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Dont over react.
Thats the reality. U people don't know how to behave. keep ur commets to ur selves. This post is not for u people.

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
We might fight over small things as you said-but the big picture still enlists us all under one large family.A forum is a place of diverse opinions and not about what is wrong or right and had you spent a month or two you will realise it has one of the warmest kind of people ever.Just plainly grouping people- Ipkknd fans are all misbehaved is just a random stereotype.If India has people who spit on the road,it has those who wash it away too! Would you say the whole of India doesn't know how to act?Please do not tell me I am over reacting because if you make a post like this in an open forum you should be ready for people who do not agree with you.
yes we overreact sometimes,yes we are not a perfect "well behaved" forum and no we don't say we are the best because we believe in being it.
Judge us however you can- it doesn't really place you on a better stance than us.

I wasn't thinking of commenting or reacting and maybe I shouldn't have but get one thing-from where I come ie India we have the right of free speech.You make a post you get remarks.

-From someone who calls ipkknd forum her second home.

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 25 June 2012 at 5:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvarshi15RiaSheikhIceflamessaddafmahmoodAdorable.SARUNShirley.ongongongfly_dog-Samskruthi---Yashi--Barundeewani19FreshDaisy..Amina..PhoenixRising

Roses-khushi

IF-Stunnerz

Roses-khushi

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey I hate Hate Hate IPKKND ...
and MJHT and EHMMBH is much beter
but I hate Barun a.k.a Arnav
and i hate Sanaya a.k.a Khushi >>
hate this Serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colling

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
^^My dear in ipkknd language Hate=Love and since we ferverantly believe in this I wouldn't mind you hating us so much.

"Mohobbat door jaane na dey
Nafrat Paas aane na dey"Blushing

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav_yashiRiaSheikhsarun_rocksheidiiluvarshi15IceflamesLucyLindaDewangellovergirlfly_dogAdorable.SARUNShirley.Barundeewani19-Samskruthi-manjha--Yashi---Iruni-FreshDaisyoblivious.MephistoArshisarunrocksAngelTeen..Amina..PhoenixRising

arnav_yashi

arnav_yashi

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

U know Concept of IPKKND is LOVE-HATE Relationship.
so we don't minnd ur hateredLOLLOL

By the way in ur ID there is khushi? Is she our khushi?
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Roses-khushi

hey I hate Hate Hate IPKKND ...
and MJHT and EHMMBH is much beter
but I hate Barun a.k.a Arnav
and i hate Sanaya a.k.a Khushi >>
hate this Serial

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvarshi15heidifly_dogFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top