Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
he is always angry, arrogant and never soft, romantic and never have seen him smile. With his sidewise expression and the building tension between his mama, ma n sugni...I think the stroy will be more interesting if Aditya turns negative. Both he n his mother causing trouble to Sugvi

so what do u think will it work if Aditya singh turns negative????

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashnamitagloryzMeriam25romancefan..SmaTz..JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-Laila2009..Mishh007..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya should turn Negative" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
ADITYA IS MEAIN LEAD OF THE SHOW CHAAHE AAP LOG MANE YA NAA MANEEE. I just love Sugni & Aditya together...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaa01~*sunshine*~Jaan_Of_Maansurvi035

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

ADITYA IS MEAIN LEAD OF THE SHOW CHAAHE AAP LOG MANE YA NAA MANEEE. I just love Sugni & Aditya together...
He was the main lead of the show...but neither his character or the actor was able to sustain the romance required to make the watchable if he did become the main lead. We're into the the 50th episode...I think we've narrowed it down as to who is the main lead. At least I hope.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfankim93VirashnamitagloryzSabina_AnsariromancefanJulieDpankhudi_TiaRastephhh..Mishh007..

kim93

Groupbie

kim93

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i would love to see aditya turn negative! As you said, it would definitely make things more interesting!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfannamitagloryzromancefanJulieDpankhudi_TiaRastephhhLaila2009

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Writting capital is not allowed ..please read the rules ..it is considerd to be shouting .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanpankhudi_TiaRa

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Aditya fits for negative character . If not any other expression he can always show anger TongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefanJulieDstephhhpankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Adi is perfect as lover ... Dekhte raho ... Adi & Sugni will be together chahe wo ek doosre se pyaar kr yaa na kre they get married LOL

Aditya is perfect hero Party

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Aditya should turn around and go back to Delhi.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56kim93namitagloryzromancefanJulieDstephhhpankhudi_TiaRa..Mishh007..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.