punjabiprincess

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Maybe it was diet ice-cream!LOL

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by peaches

I don't think this is blooper.  You have to think deeper than that.  This only brings to light the very fact that Jassi is still exists within Jessica.

This only proves that she never wanted to become a great and perfect model, it wasn't her professional ambition.  It was just part of a bigger plan.

I think very small detail make so much sense and clearly tells the viewers that Jassi would drop all her rules and regimins to savor her special moments with her true love.

I think before we start complaining about something, or calling the directors names, let's look at it in the bigger picture.  It's about not takeing things at face value. 

Thanks

You know peaches, when jassi was being transformed, she did tell purab that she wanted to be so beautiful that everyone wud only watch her, and other stuff....i remember that. And then she put everything of jassi's into the river or pond to remove every sign of jassi from her, atleast until she completed her mission. Till then jassi was not supposed to surface. True, the modeling was just a part of a bigger picture.

I didn't make that remark just by watching one scene. When i make a statement, I make it by looking at all facts. Jessica was ordered to strictly follow some rules and she is shown breaking them. Ofcourse here i do question TnD because they first showed something, and then just contradicted what they showed. And this hasn't happened just once.

But the one thing i do not agree with is:

I think very small detail make so much sense and clearly tells the viewers that Jassi would drop all her rules and regimins to savor her special moments with her true love.

Jassi had not dropped her walls to savor the moment with her romance, if u watch closely. It was a clear case of contradiction, and i pointed it out. When ppl can spot even the tiniest bloopers in ur act, they know where you have gone wrong.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smita24

Armu khilayga to wo poison bhi kha legi. phir yeh to ice cream hai LOL

Hey smita, who do you think paid the bill for the ice-cream? LOL

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Peaches,

If we hadn't liked the show do you think we'd have taken the pain to write about it?

JJKN was never made with the intentions that people will overanalyze the smallest details of the show.  So why would anyone even attempt to complain about these minor bloopers.

You said that people love JJKN, but don't you think this is an odd way of showing their love for the show, by complaining about and whishing it would end soon. 

No show is made with the intentions of being overanalyzed. Ppl do it because they want to point it out to anyone who's listening. As viewers, i think we have the right to praise a show if it's worthy, or critisize it if it's not. Some ppl wish for the show to end because perhaps they think that dragging the show for another year will make it like the other shows on TV, like i do. That's their opinion. It's not necessary that TnD have to rectify themselves based on our views, cuz frankly, as you pointed out, they're more interested in making money. But then this forum is here so we can discuss our views with different people. And so, that is what we do, may the topic seem worthless to someone or not.

Most of the time, my mom shouts at me or curses me for not doing my work properly or not helping her or just not being obedient. That doesn't mean she doesn't love me. She credits me when i do something right, and she points out my mistakes to me when she thinks i'm not doing something right.

Perhaps the comparision is a bit unequal but the basic points are there. We all care about the show, enuff to talk about it or discuss it, and we all state our views.

Ofcourse we credit TnD for bringing a show that in the beginning refreshed our minds and relieved us of ridiculous kekta serials and their nonsenses. But that doesn't mean that we as viewers can't or shudn't state our views about the show or where it is heading, about the characters (and NOT the actors) and the entire team of the show.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Originally posted by peaches

I don't think this is blooper.  You have to think deeper than that.  This only brings to light the very fact that Jassi is still exists within Jessica.

This only proves that she never wanted to become a great and perfect model, it wasn't her professional ambition.  It was just part of a bigger plan.

I think before we start complaining about something, or calling the directors names, let's look at it in the bigger picture.  It's about not takeing things at face value. 

Thanks

You know peaches, when jassi was being transformed, she did tell purab that she wanted to be so beautiful that everyone wud only watch her, and other stuff....i remember that. And then she put everything of jassi's into the river or pond to remove every sign of jassi from her, atleast until she completed her mission. Till then jassi was not supposed to surface. True, the modeling was just a part of a bigger picture.

I didn't make that remark just by watching one scene. When i make a statement, I make it by looking at all facts. Jessica was ordered to strictly follow some rules and she is shown breaking them. Ofcourse here i do question TnD because they first showed something, and then just contradicted what they showed. And this hasn't happened just once.

But the one thing i do not agree with is:

Jassi had not dropped her walls to savor the moment with her romance, if u watch closely. It was a clear case of contradiction, and i pointed it out. When ppl can spot even the tiniest bloopers in ur act, they know where you have gone wrong.

Hi Spike,

I guess it's all in the perspective.  I don't think that this was a blooper on T&D's side.

If you say that you know all the facts, then you will have to admit that Jessica from day one was not too happy with the diet regimen.  At the time of the dietiation giving her instructions on her food, she started complaining about her lassi and parathas.  Granted she asked Purab to watch over her so she can do whatever it takes to be a model, but she would always try to bend the rules where food was concern. She would keep picturing BEBE asking her to eat parathas and what not. 

Secondly, there was a resturant scene with Nandani madam and Purab having lunch, there Jessica is complaining to Nandani that Purab was not allow her to eat her Prathas, again we see her week where food is concern.

Thirdly, it was Purab that broke her diet regimen, by giving her yogurt at the airport, symbolizing that now she has now reached her goal and can now control her diet on her own.

Forth, just because she's a model doesn't mean that she can't have an ice-cream, how do you know that she didn't take two bites of the thing or even one spoon just to accompany Armaan at that moment.  May people order deserts and just take one bit of it and the rest is gone in the trash.

Fifth, Jessica is now show eating regular food with her co-workers.  The reason why Purab put her on the diet regimen to begin with was because when she was Jassi she was a bit on the plump side, nor was she working out.  So after he got her to an appropriate weight, the diet was no longer needed.  As a model, I'm sure she must be working out regularly now, so she can manage to have that ice-cream.

In conclusion, the idea of the ice-cream scene was not to focus so much on the "ice-cream" but was to highlight the fact that Jassi is still a kid at heart where Armaan is concern.  If he asker her to eat a turkey at that moment, she would have because she was sitting next to her love.

This, scene was deliberately put in by T&D to symbolize that Jassi has not changed who she is just because her appearance has.

Well, like I said that's all in the perspective.  I realize that there are other bloopers in the show, but is clearly not one.

Thanks

shweta_k Groupbie
shweta_k
shweta_k

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
LOL  smita u r2 good yaar

Go to top