Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
loved it very much...superb Thumbs UpClap
but Di u missed to Pm me Shocked
plz cont soon & pm me next time 4 sure.ok???Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11) (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
LOVeddd and onlyyy loved it...
the fear, that pain, describes Jeevika's motherly love for her baby sis Perfectly...
Gangaghat scene was Superbbb...
Keep continuing ur awesome work jessie... :)
Hug

..Jessie..

misaki

misaki

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
u knw..as mch as i love virman...
this is noce 2..feel good!
love the sister bond..
nd i esp love the fact that bth sisters are given importance..here..
jessie..ur works really amazin..
oh nd wud love 2 read the next part
thnk u fr the pmSmile

..Jessie..

-Tinu-

Goldie

-Tinu-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update! Smile
Loved the scene of the behnas at Ghanga ghat.
Can't believe Viren is actually here to support Jeevika.
I hope she lets everything out in front of him and doesn't keep her fears within herself.
Please continue soon. Thanks for the PM. Big smile

Tina

Edited by virenjeevika - 10 July 2012 at 2:58pm

..Jessie..

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
amazing update too good

..Jessie..

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Jessie..

ita_04

Goldie

ita_04

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
the one thing i miss regarding the behna bond on the show now...its the sisters talking about each other...they confide about their love n fears but this is what i love...the sisters in their own world...

continue the good work jessTongue

..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Once again thank you for commenting. Reading your comments encourages me more. It gives a great pleasure.

Here goes the next part!!!!

Part4:

Jeevika remind silent for minutes, she then held tightly the chair near by she described the event that had happened with Doctor. Viren made her gain some confidence through his words. He promised to be with her throughout the treatment. She dint let out the single drop of tear from  her eyes, she was holding it back tightly, and Jeevika went quietly and sat beside Maanvi who was having deep sleep, Maanvi was suffering from sudden fever, Jeevika wrapped her baby sis with warm clothes and put her in her arms to make her feel warmth.  She was feeling restless the whole night.Viren called the doctor and had some discussion. He was equally worried about Jeevika and Maanvi. He said to himself "one is physically weak and other is emotionally weak, I must make some immediate action on both of these to get well soon. "

Next day morning Jeevika woke up very early and went to Shiva temple, she had offered a special Prayer on behalf of Maanu's health condition. As she was looking helplessly at god Viraat came and stood beside her. She looked at him and asked " I know Viraat ,Maanvi means a lot to you , and I know how difficult you are feeling to see her in his condition .but now '"Viraat interfered before Jeevika could continue "but Babhi , Maanvi is one in million , a girl born to life her life with zeal, to make everyone around her happy ,  to make them feel what life is , I am sure she will still keep on inspiring us . As Maanvi always says no body will defeat her."Though Viraat words sounded his voice was trembling in fear. Both were in house of fears from doctor's words and Maanvi's sudden fever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Maanvi's room:

Maanvi's temperature had not yet come down; she was still soaring with high fever, she was having a bad headache which dint allow her to sleep. She felt some one was continuously banging her head. She rolled on the bed to forget her head pain. She was unable to sleep. She got up from the bed and walked away and sat on the chair at the corner near the window, She saw the few drops of rain settling down, she pulled the shawl  her sister and gifted her and rested her head on the wall and tried to close her eyes.

It was early morning Jeevika Prepared for hot soup for Maanvi ; she came to their room and placed the soup on the table beside .She saw a body fully covered from top to bottom with bed sheet. Jeevika smiled and called out "Maanvi, see 2 hours had past after sun has rise , and you still dint get up , chal get up soon and see what I have brought for you . " she pulled away the bed sheets and found a row of pillow lying there .  Jeevika was shocked to see the row of pillow lying there. She suddenly noticed a girl dancing in rain outside. Jeevika shouted in shock "Mannu'" Maanvi was playing in rain. Jeevika ran outside quickly and stared at her who was busily playing in rain.   Maanvi stood there in shock as she saw an angry Jeevika " di, it is very fun to get wet in morning rain . di why are u starring at me like that , di come on .."Maanvi pulled Jeevika to the middle of the road. "Maanu , crazy girl , you are definitely going to get tight slap from me , just walk away straight into the house into the house , don't make you pull you inside . "Maanvi replied "Huh , di , you only told me getting wet in morning rain is awesome , and you advising me ', you will get this opportunity in once in life time , come on di  "Maanvi said smiling and put a splash of water on her di' face . Jeevika raised her Voice "Mannu, .."Jeevika through a splash of water in Maanvi's face. Both started playing   in rain.

Viraat shook away Jeevika who was thinking about the past looking the rain. Jeevika said "Nothing Viraat just remembered my good old days with Maanvi. The rain it was one of unforgettable memory. "They were walking home after the pooja.

Maanvi wiped her tears as she came back from her past. She wanted to jump like the same in rain with her di once again.

She started having a pain in her stomach. Maanvi decided to have a cup of water. She tried to get up from the chair but she couldn't as her stomach pain started increasing. She tried to move away holding her stomach with one hand .she started having nausea. She felt very uncomfortable. She walked away to the bathroom. Slowly the nauseas ness started increasing. Maanvi was holding her stomach in one hand and other hand she tightly started holding the door in one hand. She started vomiting severely. Holding one hand in the door and one on the stomach, she was continuously vomiting.

Jeevika entered the house and took away all the medicines and walked towards Maanvi's room. Maanvi dint stop vomiting she was continuously vomiting for minutes. Jeevika found Maanvi lying in half states of conscious in the bathroom. She rushed towards Maanvi and Picked up in her arms. "Maanu , .."Maanvi was mumbling her di's name. Her voice kept on reducing. Jeevika tried to feed the tablets Maanvi was unable to take the tablet her continues chocking and vomiting spilled it out. Jeevika's eyes were flooding away with tears as Maanvi was not able to take tablets nor water but continuously spilling out everything. Severe vomiting has made her eyes red .She was shouting "di , do something , my stomach is paining. ". Jeevika gulped her teras back , she called Viraat to help her . Viraat held her hand and Jeevika pressed Maanvi's back .but Maanvi dint respond to anything plain waters were coming out of her mouth. She was clinging to Jeevika's shoulder lifeless.  Viraat called the doctor and sooner Maanvi was taken to hospital. Jeevika was tightly holding to Maanvi's hands and the pain in her heart started increasing.

Maaanvi was kept in intense care unit. Jeevika's eyes widened up as she saw Manvi from outside. Jevika saw Maanvi connected to many medical types of equipment. She was unable to think about anything her heart kept on asking one questions "Maanvi's ill ness has always brought us together but will it soon separate us. "

Coming up: Last Part

Comments and criticism are most welcomed.

dont forget to hit the like button.

**************************************************************************************

Edited by jessiekarthik - 16 July 2012 at 3:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip.floraVaarya53preetivrmika17nrithyaoshine123Jannat94-Antu-_-Aslan--Pj-krithikassizzysehrish..dreamygatz..-bonbon-_innocent_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top