Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the update especially the dabbu-jeevika sceneClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11) (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hey Jess, thanks for the pm:D

J running to GG to talk to her parents, was something i stated yesterday i wanted to see badly in the show,  and you made my wish come true in ur SS, so thank youLOL

Loved J and Dabuuu's moments. am glad you made Dabuu find J and not Beeji <3...

Overall, a good update, looking forward to the next part.

On grounds of criticism...
There are a few grammatical tweaks that are needed to give the story a better flow, but other than that it was still very good.

Looking forward to your next part.

..Jessie..

ita_04

Goldie

ita_04

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Jess...

could i request something??

Have a ganga ghat scene btwn the sisters...i so miss it...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..Neha.K.

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
sorry for being late jessie...

but finally m here...
as i said in priya's thread: we Jeeman fans think alike...
I justtt loved everything u've written...
ganga ghat scene with dabbu jeevika was Superb..
looking forward to see Behnas sharing their pain and fear at the same place Smile
Keep continuing...
Hug

..Jessie..

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Jessie..

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Rishikesh Day Dreaming Ganga Ghat, Dabbu with Jeevika and Maanvi. What else do you need Jeesie. Lovely update, great to see Jeevika taking an active role. 

..Jessie..

misaki

misaki

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
hey i loved the update...
really nice...
thnk u so mch fr the pmSmile
lookin frwrd 2 hw the storys gonaa take a turn nw...

..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Thanks u all for commenting, I am really enjoying your comments. Julie thanks for the criticism too, I will try to rectify it J 

Here goes the continuation!!!

PART3:

It was the day for Next chemo session .The senior doctor has arrived. Maanvi and Jeevika were getting ready to hospital.Jeevika was Praying to hear some positive news from Doctor.

Viraat has arrived there to see Maanvi. His heart was pondering about her health.

He dropped Jeevika and Maanvi in hospital. Jeevika's fear increased as she approached the hospital.Maanvi chemo session started. This time the injection gave her lot of pain then usual as her body was weak. She was holding tightly her di's hands to forget her pain.

Doctor called Jeevika in to discuss. Jeevika fearfully entered the room.

She sat on the seat holding on to the chair tightly. Senior doctor Ankit Mishra started "Listen to us carefully , we had been checking Maanvi's condition after the treatment has started , at first there were some important , gradually as the session increased her condition has gone down , chemo session's has literally mad her loose more weight and strength , she is hardly to cope with anything we give ."

Jeevika started holding on to the chair more tightly. The doctor continued by giving away the reports to her "after today's session the vomiting side affects will start, we will give you more medicines and few tablets to make her feel better, as far as our prediction there will be only normal side effects and it can controlled by medicines, but there are some chances of having very severe and abnormal effects we need to take some immediate action."

Jeevika's fear started increasing. Her heart beats increased more than normal, Holding the reports tightly on her hands, she and Maanvi started walking out of the hospital.

AS they were walking Maanvi Pulled Jeevika and started running towards the Ganga ghat."Mannu, why are you running fast , please don't run and hurt yourself, tell where you want to go, I will take you, don't run "

Jeevika raised her sound on each words ,Maanvi started as she made Jeevika sit down there , "Di , after a long time we have got to be alone  , we need to talk , for past days we had never got time to talk to each other or spend time with each other , every time some body or the other is always there in between us , even the day you came we couldn't talk properly to each other you were very much worried about me  , di you know this one month looked like one eon for me , I was all the wondering what where you doing there ,how were you , wouldn't we get some chance to meet soon , like this million and million questions were running in my mind ."

Hearing these words made Jeevika cry even more fro inside "Maanu not only you, even my condition was the same, day and night I was engrossed in your thoughts , I wanted to talk to you for hours but I got only minutes , on my way to temple and pooja , I remembered the days when we walked together to Mandir and did all pooja works , I badly wanted to see you sooner and help you with medicines and take care of your health, I wished I had some time machine to fast forward the time to reach you soon "

Maanvi replied as she wiped away Jeevika's tears "di , I knew it di , you would always wanted to come to me soon , but dadaji and swamini bua would have list of rules in their hands and made you stop there itself, you would have given a helpless look "

Jeevika replied as she patted Maanvi's back "Mannu, How many days after I am hearing you naughty words, it has been ages since you talked like this naughtily."She tried to pinch Maanvi's cheek and realized it was no longer chubby as before "Maanvi noticed Jeevika's silence and said cheering her up "Di , how Many times you will keep on pulling my cheek , now it my time I will pull away yours "

She pulled Jeevika's cheek and hugged her tightly and started thinking "God , the treatment and cancer is not only taking away my life but it is taking away my sisters life also , before she could be killed by emotions I should fly away soon "

Hugging Maanvi tightly Jeevika noticed a mom Lighting a diya for her daughter and Promising her to take care of her until death. Hearing these words Jeevika remembered the way she promised Maanvi to be by her side at all difficulties, to make her Lamp always glow high. She started Praying to

Ganga Maiya "I have always Prayed only for my sisters well being and her happiness, now also I pray for the same thing ,I ask you to be my side to help me in saving my sister from high difficulties and keep her away from all pains ,her tender body has no more strength to bare the pain "

Lost in thoughts Jeevika took Maanvi's hands and walked to home.

In home Viren has also arrived to support Jeevika. On looking at viren Maanvi shouted in happiness "Jiju , its so nice to see you back , I am so happy to see you here after a long time "

Viren hugged Maanvi and made her sit beside him. He looked at Jeevika who dint notice his presence; she walked straight into her room without looking at him or noticing what was going on before her. She took the laptop and started browsing the details how to manage the severe vomiting effects. She was keen in noting down the notes she had found out.

Viren came beside her and placed his hands on her shoulder. Jeevika dint

Respond. Her eyes looked straight into the walls and she was deeply thinking about the side effects.

Viren shook her away, she came back to normal. "Viren ji , when did you come , I dint even get information about your coming , did you meet Maanvi and Beeji ." giving  a shock look

Viren said "yes, I met them, but Jeevika, you have some deep fear running inside your heart, speak about it, don't hide hear fears and pain inside yourself , taking the fears deep inside your heart will make you more weak"

Precap :

Before Jeevika could come from Mandir Maanvi started having nausea.

comments and criticism are most welcomed !!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 10 July 2012 at 2:21am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mizznajs1234NinaAriefMTBT_12071316misakitulip.floraIPKKND_PyaarAnu101ita_04mika17nrithyaonobopinky.paddashine123Saaraa.-Antu-_-Aslan-Neha.K.krithikassizzysehrish_innocent_...Jes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top