Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

-Tinu-

Goldie

-Tinu-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Superb Prologue! Clap Feelings are wonderfully portrayed. Manvi worried how Jeevika will feel when she sees her like that and Jeevika getting anxious to see her Mannu and call her. I loved it! so wish we get a Jeeman scene like this in the show! Can't wait to read more on this SS! Thanks for writing on Jeeman please continue soon! Will be waiting. Big smile

Tina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11) (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misaki

misaki

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hey jeeman story!
hmm intrestin...wud love 2 read mre..
true jeeman fan all the way eh..jess?
will be waitin fr the updateSmile

..Jessie..

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
aww sweetie, i'm so sorry i forgot to comment (has been happening a lot to me lately) i read it and then must've closed the tab by mistake,, of crse i'm misssing the behnas.and thank god for writers like you who fulfill our thirst.. manvi's deteriorating state has me eager to see jeevika's reaction.. very eagerly..
sorry for the late reply

..Jessie..

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Jessie..

sakshi_aditi

IF-Dazzler

sakshi_aditi

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey awesum prologue please continue soon!Smile

..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Friends thank you very much for your comments; it really gives pleasure for me. Hope so my further continuation doesn't disappoint you!!!!

Part:1

Jeevika finished the works and came late night to the room .She looked at the clock and thought "Maanvi soo rahi hogi , kal subah usse bathey kar longi ". She took her mobile and found several missed calls from Doctor Maannan .

"Doctor Maanan ki phone calls , zaroor Maanvi ki bare me hi hogi '.aabhi unse puchna hai kya bath hai kuch serious  bathey nahi  ho "

She repeatedly called Doctor Maanan , but his mobile was switched off as he was in meeting. Jeevika held her mobile tightly in tension. She sat on the bed deeply thinking what the issue was about, was something serious about Maanvi's health.

Next morning Jeevika was waken up by the loud rings of her mobile. Jeevika hurriedly picked up the call "hello doctor Mannan kya bath hai  , Maanu tik to hai na , usse ki halat kuch bura nahi  hai na '."she stammered continuously.

Maanan started " Jeevika tum chinta karo , relax ho javu,bas Maanvi ki treatment ke bare mein bahut hi serious discussion karni padegi , tum kitna bi jaldi yahan pahunch javo,tum fiqar math karo , just treatment  ke bare me batana hai "

Maanan's words gave a sigh of relief to Jeevika ,"tik ke Maanan ji , Mein aaj hi wahan pahuch jathi hi. "

Viren Entered the room as Jeevika cut the call. She dint notice anything but she started packing up her bag. Viren sat beside her and helped her in Packing, Jeevika gave an empty look at Viren "Dr.Maanan ne muje bi phone kiya tha , unhone mije bathaya ki tumare jaana kitna zaroori hai., "

Jeevika started as she started closing the bags " virenji lekin .."

"Jeevika tum sirf Maanvi Ki Badi behan nahi , ek Maa bi ho , wuse iss halat dekbal karma , tumse allava koi nahi kar saktha , uski conditions aur treatment ke bare me tume puri tarah involvement hone chahiye ,  yahaan kibath mein dek longa , Mei sambal longa, Mein bas yeh bath ki chinta kar raha hoon ki iss waqt mein tumare saath rehkar support nahi kar paa raha hoon "

Jeevika stopped Viren and continued "Nahi Virenji , aap bilkul chinta math ki je ye , main sab sambal kar logi , aap  mere bare  chinta karke daro math."

Viren hugged Jeevika to give her confidence, Jeevika took a deep breathe to gain confidence.

He picked up her bag and moved towards the car , Jeevika took ashirvad from Vanshika , Swamini and Kadambari and headed along.

As the car faded away he thought "kash , bahut jaldi me tume support karne aah jatha hoon "

In Rishikesh :

Maanvi Woke up and finished her breakfast and sat on her chair. Her phone started ringing .It was Viraat .

"Hello Viraat , Kya bath hai do dino se tumne  phone nahi ki , apne busy schedule mein ,  phone karma bi bhool gaye ho "

"aare , Nahi yar hamari band ki kuch bahut hi badi kaam aah chukka hai , tho hum sab usme pade hain , aur vaise bi kya hua tumare tarah se zyada missed calls hai ., kya bath hai "

"Ooh kya hai na , kal se di se bathein karne ki bahut man kar rahi ,aaj  subah mene phone kiya tho , who phone nahi utta rahi hai , jiju ko phone kiya tho wu bi switched off mein hai , tho mene sucha ki tumse phoochu ki kya bath hai"

"di ko miss kar rahi ho , aacha waise bi bagavan ne tumari wish sun li ,tumari di wahan aah rahi , who bi tume bahut mis kar rahi thi "

Maanvi stood up in shock "Seriously Viraat, yeh thu tumne sabse best news sunaye hai "

"haan , mene abi abi gar ko phone kiya tha , aur Maa ne ye bath bathayi , baabhi kisi tension tum logo ko bathana hi bhool gayi , tumne tho ye bath nahi bathaya tumari health kaisi hai ,doctor ne kuch bhola "

Maanvi remind silent .Viraat interrupted to break the silence "Kya , hua Maanvi kya bath hai tum chup kyun ho gayi "

Maanvi replied " kuch nahi Viraat , sab same old stories hai , eh kana hai , wu kana , bahut careful rehna hai , ye sab sunke sunke me tak gayi , Muje bas di ke bare me chinta ho rahi hai , kya wu ye mere eh sab dard she payegi , wu kuch such suchke toth na jaye "

Viraat replied back "Tum babhi ke bare me sooch ke chinta math karo , muje pura barosa hai ki wu tumre saath , confidence se ladayegi , aacha mere audition ka time ho raha me tumse bath me bath karth hoon "

Both cut the calls as Maanvi wished him best wishes.

Jeevika was nearing the hospital; she was lost in thoughts about the treatment discussion. She feared badly as she wanted to know what the doctors wanted to say. She did not even notice calls coming on her mobile.

Few hours later.

Jeevika was holding the reports in her hands and she sat in the car. She wanted to immediately meet Maanvi as her heart beats raced very high.Her thoughts were revolving around as the doctor's words.

She opened Maanvi's room. She found a thin body lying on the bed. Her body was trembling in fear.  She went to the window and opened the curtains to let the fresh air in. It was still evening and sun was about to set. The rays entered the room and Maanvi was disturbed by the lights.

Maanvi woke up to find Jeevika standing before her, out of excitement Maanvi got up and rushed to hug her sister.

"di , aap aah gayi , me aapko bahut miss kar rahi thi , aapko dekne ka bahut maan kar raha , before Maanvi could continue Jeevika kept her hand on Maanvi's Mouth . Her hands started shivering as she touched Maanvi's face.

Jevika felt as she looked at the pale face "Maanvi ka halat aisa ho chukka hai , Mere Maanu bilkul badal gayi hai , vu pehle se bi bahut kamzoor ho chuki , kya  yahi hai mere Maanu , jinke Kaan ko mene pakadthi thi , jiske muskurahat deke aapne aap ko bhul rahi thi ."

Precap:

Jeevika was alone sitting in ganaga ghat .She looked at the skies as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Sorry as it was long update. Don forget to hit the like button.

Comments and criticism are most welcomed.

Edited by jessiekarthik - 02 July 2012 at 1:32am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456shaad_luvzdivyabhallaxlemy$Hef@liNinaArieftulip.floraIPKKND_PyaarAnu101misakiita_04mika17nrithyaoKrazzy4u786preetivravni_19shiv-gauri4evapinky.paddaSaaraa.alicemath-Pj--Antu-_-Aslan-_Littles12__innocent_...Jes...

tulip.flora

tulip.flora

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
nice one!!!Smile
lvud d prologue n first part plz add me 2 ur pm list

..Jessie..

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Aww Di I loved it! I love Jeevika's concern for Maanvi! Please continue soon Smile

..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top