Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hi all!!!
this thought has been running in my mind long time. i would like to hear your opinion about my work!!!!
comments and criticism are most welcomed!!!pls let me know about it!!!
after suggestions from Priya(nobo) and krithika di i gave it a serious thought , so i dedicate this to both of them!!!!
sorry and big apology for not being up to mark!!!
Nia and Krystle as Jeevika and Maanvi (164704) size:1280x800
here goes the PROLOGUE:

Her room seemed more dark then ever, it gave a very dull look .She was lying lifeless on the bed. Her body seemed thinner than stick.Her face was pale . She kept on looking at the top of the ceiling lost in deep thoughts.She took her hand and touched the bangles. 

She remembered the day when her di presented it to her. She remembered how they wished to be together. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She thought how life has turned upside down  from the days her treatment has started. 

She slowly stood up and walked towards the mirror holding on support.She looked at herself on the mirror.She realized how thin her body has become.She touched her face and wondered how pale she has become after a month. 

She still kept on looking into  the mirror and thought "what will happen when di sees me in this condition, a month ago she saw smiling and getting now since she has left to her in law house for durga pooja , my conditions have become even more  worse, she will not be able to see me lifeless ..."Maanvi put her head down on the bed not able accept the reality.

In chandigarh 

Jeevika was arranging everything for Pooja in the pooja  her thoughts were still about call Maanvi as soon as possible.As this was her first Durga pooja in her in-law house as bahu , she had to leave Maanvi all alone and be here till Pooja for a month !!!She talked with her Maanu through phones. 

She looked at the clock , it was half past 7 ,Jeevika wanted to ensure whether Maanvi had her medicines.

She quickly ran toward her    room to pick up the phone. On the way Vanshika called her to Greet the guests . She ran towards them and helped them .

Jeevika heart was crying from inside "yeh kya ho raha muje, Tik se ek bar bi Maanu se baath nahi kar paa rahi hoon , kya Maanvi ne  sare medicnes ka liya , ab uska health condition kaisi hey"
still Jeevika's mind were filled with deep questions as she was preparing chai for the guests.

That's all friends.Comments and criticism are most welcomed.shall i continue.

Part 1:Page 3
Part 2:Page 6 
part 3 :Page 8
Part4:Page 10
Last Part:Page11

Edited by jessiekarthik - 17 July 2012 at 4:24am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi12345misakiEHMMBH-loverMTBT_12071316IPKKND_PyaarAnu101ita_04nrithyao-Alishah-Krazzy4u786-Tinu-avni_19pinky.paddanobosakshi_aditishona_virmanKanwal_chohan-Antu-_-Aslan-alicemathkrithikassizzysehrish_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-_innocent_...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Wow, lucky me!!! Can't believe I m first one to comment 
& u dedicated what seems like a very promising & awesomely penned story to me , HUGE THANKS, I m defo more than lucky 4 that 

As like all ur stories ( well, to b honest it seems more than them) it was fab. And I loved the connection b/w behnas even they r not with each other

& m so happy u managed ur time to pen this, thanks 4 that too ( so much like my bro, he too do things he don't have time for, just for our sake)

Can't wait to read more, plz update soon@@@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
loved d concept
continue plz

..Jessie..

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey loved it...Thumbs Up
seems to have a jeeman story...Smile
continue soon Big smile

..Jessie..

avni_19

Goldie

avni_19

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
plss continue soon..would like to read!!!!!   good start!!!!

..Jessie..

shine123

IF-Dazzler

shine123

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
lovely concept...continue soon...pls pm me...

..Jessie..

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Great idea Jessie. Maanvi growing weaker and Jeevika's growing concern :D 

..Jessie..

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Dii! I'm so excited! Another JeeMan story from you! I love ALL your stories! This is so creative! I love it...eagerly waiting for the next part! Hope Jeevika can talk to Mannu! Amazing work Di! Continue soon Smile

..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top