India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Garv or Kshtij

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Hi guys... I was wondering about who Kumud is going to end up with. I think that she should be with Garv because they love each other. Do u think she should be with Kshtij or Garv? 

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I think that kumud has the potential (if she ever stops crying all the time) to find someone else. Garv and Ksh*tig have played with her emotions and taken her for granted and abused their relationship with her because of their own stupidity.Angry

Kumud never hurt Ksh*tig and never betrayed/cheated on Garv. She has been loyal to each and they are the ones that initiated and were the cause of the breakup between each one.

Therefore, I personally think that Kumud should find someone who she loves and knows for sure they won't screw her over like garv and Ksh*tig did. Wink

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
she will end up with ksh$tij cuz they were always meant to be man. ANd its not like ktij did anythin to hurt her. HE lied to her in the past cuz he wanted her happiness.....they belong together!
BabyGurl Newbie
BabyGurl
BabyGurl

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with bollyfreakSmile kumud should be with kshitij cause they are like ment to be together. i mean the chemistry she shares with kshitij and she shares it with garv too but i just think that garv really loves kali after all she was Garv first love just like kshitij first love was kumud.Big smile
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

I understand that Khs*tig never intentionally meant to hurt Kumud........but the fact is that he did. If you really want to look at it realistically.........its his fault that Kumud's marriage is falling apart. If he had just told kumud the truth from the begining and not tormented her and then get her married to Garv........she would still be happy with him (Ksh*tig). But its only his fault partially.......Garv is also responsible for his marriage falling apart.

But I understand what you guys mean. Kumud and Ksh*tig should end up together but I can see that NOT happening. I think she will still end up with Garv because there are several reasons why she would not end up with Ksh*tig.

If she was going to end up with Ksh*tig then:

1. She wouldn't have miscarried THEIR baby.

2. She wouldn't have married Garv. I mean who would want to get a divorce at such a young age? Keep in mind that Kumud is only like 20 years old.

3. She wouldn't be thinking about Garv while with Ksh*tig.

Ksh*tig may want to get back with Kumud.......but he realizes what he has done. He realizes that he has put Kumud's hand in Garv's hand and is being a man about it. ( I personally respect him for that). He is not taking advantage of the situation and putting the moves on Kumud.........unlike Kali who has put more than enough moves on Garv.

I like Ksh*tig and I used to like Garv. But I think the show will bring Garv and Kumud back together because she started to love him and if they don't get back together......then that love is gone down the drain. It takes time to begin to love someone and takes just as much time to forget about that person. So I think that Kumud and Garv will stay togther. If kumud and Ksh*tig get back together.......then that's too predictable and obivous.

This is why I think that Kumud should find someone else and get on with her life. She deserves much better.

Let me know what you guys think and if I make any sense here!!!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top